Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Fifa World Cup 2010, Name the team you cheer!
Fifa World Cup 2010, Name the team you cheer!
Jun 11 2010, 7:36 pm
By: x-EnAlex
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >

Jun 23 2010, 3:54 pm Dem0n Post #61

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

AMERICAAAAA!!! SO CLUTCH!!!!!

Jun 23 2010, 4:12 pm poison_us Post #62

Back* from the grave

Quote from x-EnAlex
YES FRANCE LOST!!!!!
I don't even like soccer and I can sympathize with this ^^

Jun 23 2010, 4:40 pm NudeRaider Post #63

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Demented Shaman
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Demented Shaman
WOW, another GOOD disallowed goal against the US. This is fucking bullshit.
No, Gomez was in offside position. The referee was actually pretty good that game.
http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/watch-us-goal-disallowed-because-of-controversial-offsides-call/
NO OFFSIDES AT ALL. US was completely robbed.
Yes, you are right, I revoke my statement.

Grats for winning despite. Would be a shame if referees won their 3rd game from the preliminaries. ^^

Jun 23 2010, 7:29 pm OlimarandLouie Post #64

I think the refs are being bribed.

None.

Jun 23 2010, 8:26 pm Demented Shaman Post #65

I think these 3rd group games can make for the most exciting games of the tournament, because you have teams that MUST try and go for a win and score goals, maybe several goals. So you'll see games open up and both teams are attacking like crazy, because they're so desperate to score. You might not see that desperation in the knockout stage, because there's no absolute need to win the game in regular time or overtime since there's penalty kicks. And by the end of overtime all the players are exhausted. You can play more conservative, because you can lose if you let in a goal and you can win even if you don't score a goal. But in some of these 3rd games, you lose if you don't score.

None.

Jun 23 2010, 9:19 pm NudeRaider Post #66

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Terrible game of Germany today although the goal was a really nice one. We were just lucky that Ghana was even worse.

Jun 24 2010, 2:52 am CaptainWill Post #67

See you in the next round. I hope it doesn't go to penalties because we suck at them.

None.

Jun 25 2010, 2:35 pm Zycorax Post #68

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Woo, Italy is out! :yahoo:

Jun 26 2010, 9:00 pm Dem0n Post #69

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

america... :crybaby: :weep: :-(

Jun 26 2010, 9:02 pm Corbo Post #70

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Woo U.S. is out!
Best world cup ever. No france, no Italy, we're just missing no Mexico ;o

fuck you all

Jun 26 2010, 9:14 pm Demented Shaman Post #71

Ugh, bunch of bums. Damn defense always conceding early. Now Germany must lose to England to make me feel better.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 7:46 am Changeling Post #72

Quote from Corbo
Woo U.S. is out!
Best world cup ever. No france, no Italy, we're just missing no Mexico ;o
Unfortunately Mexico is going to play Argentina.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 2:35 pm NudeRaider Post #73

Quote from CaptainWill
See you in the next round. I hope it doesn't go to penalties because we suck at them.
I don't think it will come to this. :P

(looks that way after 31 minutes and 2:0 for Germany)

Jun 27 2010, 2:42 pm Demented Shaman Post #74

Should be 2-2. Refs suck.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 2:54 pm NudeRaider Post #75

Agreed. Can't believe it. I don't understand why they don't accept video proof to let goals like this count.
A renowned German commentator explains that Football would become boring when everything is regulated and there's no drama and happiness anymore, but I disagree.

And I'm not so sure about penalty shooting anymore. Germany started super strong and then stopped playing after 35 minutes.
Strangely enough Neuer saved us many times before but plays badly today. Oh well either 10 good field players, or a good goalie, I guess...

Jun 27 2010, 2:56 pm Demented Shaman Post #76

Goal line technology wouldn't even have any negative effects on the game at all. All it would do is help get the most important of calls right, which is whether the ball crossed over the goal line or not.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 3:30 pm Corbo Post #77

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Should be 4 - 2 right? :lol:

Yay germany!

fuck you all

Jun 27 2010, 3:31 pm Demented Shaman Post #78

Nah, if it was 2-2 it would be a totally different game. England defense blows though.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 3:45 pm Dem0n Post #79

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

gg england :0_0:

Jun 27 2010, 3:52 pm LoTu)S Post #80

Germany is teh win :massimo:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >
  Back to forum