34%
Saturday after 4pm PST 8

54%
Saturday after 7pm PST 1

7%
Others (please specify) 1

7%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 15 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 22 2010, 6:52 pm lil-Inferno Post #41

Just here for the pie

Mafia! by Tuxedo-Templar, definitely. I'd love to play it with just SEN members.

Apr 23 2010, 6:46 pm UnholyUrine Post #42

Okay. after waiting for votes...

The "official" Time of Map Nights will be FRIDAYS: 7-9pm PST starting APRIL 30th
obviously, people are welcomed to come early and stay late =D

I can't make it this week, as I've been busy with my finals :( .. I also haven't found any hosters or have set up the bot yet XD
So the Map Night will commence NEXT WEEK

None.

Apr 23 2010, 8:54 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #43

Alright, I read your guys' debate about channels and channel control and here's what I think.
Ex's got the right idea. I think the reasons he's giving are superficial and despite the fact that you are reviving this and he wants to snatch control from you, I really think this should be held in op sen for different reasons. Op sen gets more traffic anyways, and would thus decrease the chances of map night dying off.
Now, as far as the moderators keeping control over the channel on map nights, it's a great idea, but I can already see that not happening very soon. I say the first time a map night is channel moderator-less, we get our "Map Night" bot for op sen.

None.

Apr 23 2010, 9:15 pm lil-Inferno Post #44

Just here for the pie

Quote from UnholyUrine
I can't make it this week, as I've been busy with my finals :( .. I also haven't found any hosters or have set up the bot yet XD
I'm able to host.

Apr 23 2010, 9:32 pm LoTu)S Post #45

Quote from UnholyUrine
I also haven't found any hosters or have set up the bot yet XD

D: i was first to reply to topic saying i could host, be on sc when needed, and have a bot for channel.

None.

Apr 23 2010, 9:36 pm CecilSunkure Post #46

I can host. I won't be available every map night of course.

None.

Apr 23 2010, 9:55 pm SkLoped Post #47

Host all of my maps, Unholy :P
[attach=6112]

Attachments:
MapPack.zip
Hits: 24 Size: 2510.51kb

None.

Apr 23 2010, 10:48 pm StarcraftPro Post #48

Quote from UnholyUrine
Playing Temple Siege X is like driving a stake through my heart. </3

Wow.... thats not right..
Dude the map is like so cool ..

None.

Apr 23 2010, 10:48 pm StarcraftPro Post #49

Quote from UnholyUrine

I can host..

None.

Apr 23 2010, 10:59 pm LoTu)S Post #50

I don't see any reason to double post there, also, from what I've heard, X doesn't meet with the standard of real TS versions, its down there with Chaos.

None.

Apr 23 2010, 11:08 pm StarcraftPro Post #51

Quote from LoTu)S
I don't see any reason to double post there, also, from what I've heard, X doesn't meet with the standard of real TS versions, its down there with Chaos.

SORRY im noob with the fourms. And of course its not like the regular TS. If it was it wouldn't be called Version X..

None.

Apr 23 2010, 11:15 pm OlimarandLouie Post #52

I am always available during Saturday evenings, except on one condition: There is a Magic: The Gathering prerelease or launch party, which only happens every 2-5 months or so. There happens to be one Saturday April 24 :-_-:

I can host pretty much anything, (except for certain diplomacy maps, I don't know why I can't though) and I'd love to be one of the dedicated hosters.

MiniGameParty has been one of my favorite games for fun, and I suggest that it be added to the list of maps hosted. ^^

None.

Apr 23 2010, 11:27 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #53

Nobody has to host tonight, but everyone should show up and bring some fun maps to play! See you guys at 7PST tonight

None.

Apr 24 2010, 3:23 am SkLoped Post #54

Like mine *Scroll Up*

None.

Apr 24 2010, 3:42 am UnholyUrine Post #55

Oooh I've played Cat and Mouse Shrink..

I liked the version where you can change ur pylons into machine shops by building an SCV the most.

The rest I haven't played at all, tho.

None.

Apr 24 2010, 10:21 am SkLoped Post #56

The Scv one, is a modded one...

Suppose my maps are worth modding, so play it!

None.

Apr 24 2010, 5:15 pm Newb Post #57

MiniGameParty has been one of my favorite games for fun, and I suggest that it be added to the list of maps hosted. ^^

I second this.

None.

Apr 25 2010, 1:00 am UnholyUrine Post #58

Okay guys.

I've set up the bot MapNight@azeroth.

In order to get a random map suggestion, just type ,quote

Here's the current list of maps that I have inputted
Map List

if anyone have more maps to offer, please type it here but:
DO NOT USE any Fancy html like {list} or stuff like that.. I want to be able to copy and paste things into the quotes.
Please follow the simple structure that I have ..

ty ty =D

EDIT: Note that Hosters and other trusted members are allowed to add quotes... so I'm aware of some repeats and lulzy quotes.. (i.e. I don't actually like men :rolleyes: )

None.

Apr 25 2010, 1:36 am SkLoped Post #59

Yay go my ONE map...

Ones that shouldn't be on the list-
-Strip Sakura (wow, wtf)
-Level Bound (are you fu*king kidding me)
-And other pointless maps

Ones that should be on the list-
-Nuke It! (mine)
-LastTurret (mine)
-SnowFight (mine)
-And my other fun maps

None.

Apr 25 2010, 1:38 am LoTu)S Post #60

Random Micro Challenge
Random Micro Challenge 2
Random Micro Challenge 3
Random Micro Challenge X