Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ecstasy
Ecstasy
Nov 2 2007, 1:10 am
By: dinked
Pages: < 1 2 3 47 >

Nov 4 2007, 5:25 pm JaFF Post #21

In my opinion, drugs are bad only if you don't know when to stop. I think it's nothing bad to try some stuff out just for curiosity and stop when you feel that you shouldn't go on. Of course, many people are immature and don't know their limits. Such people shouldn't touch drugs at all, because they often become drug addicts.

If you want to speed on the highway, you should know what you're doing and know when to stop.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 6:00 pm Dapperdan Post #22

Quote from Adam
a) The computer sitting infront of you can kill you, getting in a car can kill you, eating food can kill you, leaving your house can kill you anything can kill you if you never take risks then how will you ever live?

That is one of the worst arguements you could possibly make. Doing drugs is not something that needs to be an everyday activity, and warrants no benefits, in exchange for a much higher risk of dying or other severe consequences than any of the bullshit you're trying to pass off here. (yes, I know getting cars be somewhat "risky", it's irrelevant)

Quote from Adam
c) Yes drugs can hurt relationships - but so can your WoW addiction. It's called keeping your priorities straight

Doing mind-altering drugs can hurt relationships much more swiftly than a WoW addiction, and it is certainly more serious. Part of the package of doing drugs and becoming addicted is that you can't keep your priorities straight more often than not. I'm not saying that just because you tried a few things once or twice I condemn you, but you seem to be condoning doing more than that. And I would still never make the first step to try it at all myself.

Quote from JaFF
In my opinion, drugs are bad only if you don't know when to stop. I think it's nothing bad to try some stuff out just for curiosity and stop when you feel that you shouldn't go on. Of course, many people are immature and don't know their limits. Such people shouldn't touch drugs at all, because they often become drug addicts.

Same thing said in different words: No one should take drugs because they may not be able to control themselves after they start. I'm sure there have been thousands upon thousands of people who thought they were "mature enough" and ended up getting addicted beyond repair. The attitude that all the other's are simply immature and ill-willed and that you're better than that is bullshit. Do I think I could stop myself from getting addicted if I tried something? No doubt. Am I going to try and find out just for some temporary euphoria? No. There is no reason to do so. Maybe if I find myself in some perfectly secure situation... perhaps? I don't see that scenario ever happening.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 6 2007, 4:13 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 6:29 pm JordanN Post #23

Quote from Adam The Boss Tycoon
Quote from JordanN
Drugs can open your mind in ways never imaginable, I would not be the same person I'am today if I had never done drugs. I have learned to appreciate life, nature, friends, sanity, and family.

Drugs can also destroy your life, so know your limits, and know where they are taking you.

PS. - don't be so quick to judge people who have done drugs, just because you never have doesn't make you any better than someone who has.
(
Your kidding right. Those who take drugs just do it to feel cool(in the bad way) or experiment. They already know the dangers of it and "they take it anyway. The only body changing drug that is benefficial is caffine. Everything else is pointless because a)It can kill you b)get you arrested c)hurt realationships. Plus you can't know your limits. They contain things that make you addicted. So please go watch another 90's health video.

"Those who take drugs just do it to feel cool(in the bad way) or experiment" - Thats your opinion, not a fact people do drugs for many different reasons those who do it to look cool usually make a fool of themselves and will probably quit if not who cares its their life not mine.

"The only body changing drug that is benefficial is caffine." One of the many ignorant statements you have said but heres some quotes for you, I even backed them up with

"Caffeine withdrawal can worsen mood" -
Schuh KJ, Griffiths RR.
“Caffeine reinforcement: the role of withdrawal”.

"Insomnia, decreased ability to sleep" -
Smith A.
“Effects of caffeine on human behavior”.
Food Chem Toxicol. 2002;40(9):1243-55.

"Increases jaw tension and bruxism" -

"Everything else is pointless because a)It can kill you b)get you arrested c)hurt realationships."

a) The computer sitting infront of you can kill you, getting in a car can kill you, eating food can kill you, leaving your house can kill you anything can kill you if you never take risks then how will you ever live?

b) If your going to do illegal drugs then you will have to deal with the consequences if you get caught. That is unless you get medical marijuana and its legal.

c) Yes drugs can hurt relationships - but so can your WoW addiction. It's called keeping your priorities straight.

"Plus you can't know your limits." - So your saying, if I reach for that beer and drink one then I biologically can NOT stop myself and drink myself till i'am dead? Or when I take a hit of marijuana I can't stop myself? That makes no sense, we are programmed with this thing called "willpower" in layman's terms.

"They contain things that make you addicted." - Like? Some secret ingredient to get me hooked so I rob people and sell myself for money so I can buy more weed?

"So please go watch another 90's health video."
- Yes, I could always use more ignorance. Thanks!
Drug War!!

"Caffeine withdrawal can worsen mood" -
Schuh KJ, Griffiths RR.
“Caffeine reinforcement: the role of withdrawal”.
Maybe so, but last time I checked it doesn't make a person permanently depressed.

"Insomnia, decreased ability to sleep" -
Smith A.
“Effects of caffeine on human behavior”.
Food Chem Toxicol. 2002;40(9):1243-55.
Well duh. Why else do people drink coffee. So they stay awake more than asleep.

"Increases jaw tension and bruxism" -
Jaw tension I can understand but bruxism. My friend drinks coffee like crazy and I rarely ever see him grinding his teeth or clenching.

But most of things are caused by factors. Like a computer wont kill you just by using it. If you suck on the power cord while its plugged into the wall or if you spill enough water on the keyboard/mouse that could shock you. When driving car you can get killed by another person that slams it into you or if your driving drunk you can crash yourself. How can leaving your house kill you? It's not like its your lungs. But in this sense if you know a drug can kill you then why do it in the first place. Thats like saying "My xbox is on fire and I still want to play it." You know the risks that if you play it you will get burned right. But no its because of curiosity.

b) If your going to do illegal drugs then you will have to deal with the consequences if you get caught. That is unless you get medical marijuana and its legal.
Why deal with the consequences when you dont have to deal with it at all if you don't do it in the first place. I hardly see doctors prescribing medical marijuana when they can give you medicine instead.

c) Yes drugs can hurt relationships - but so can your WoW addiction. It's called keeping your priorities straight.
Yes both can hurt relationships but what makes you think another person can tolerate it.

So your saying, if I reach for that beer and drink one then I biologically can NOT stop myself and drink myself till i'am dead?
Not in that sense. But if you drink enough beer you will get drunk and guess what will happen your stupidity would get the best of you and actually make drink till succumb to alcohol poisoning.

Or when I take a hit of marijuana I can't stop myself?
Same thing but instead when your high you will just keep smoking that blunt anyway.

Like? Some secret ingredient to get me hooked so I rob people and sell myself for money so I can buy more weed?
Well in most cases it could end like that but what I'm talking about is some certain chemicals in the drug would
try to convince you to keep taking whatever it is. Like nicotine for example. That's found in cigerattes. Now say you just have one cig right and you say "its just one cig, it wont kill me right". Well you just smoked 1 and swear not to do it again. Wrong. The nicotine thats in your brain would try to push a craving on you untill you smoke again untill your hooked. Then guess what long term effect would happen. Lung Cancer. Or look at acid as another example. Once you take that drug your stuck with it for 12 hours or even to death.

Yes, I could always use more ignorance. Thanks!
Were you drunk,high,wasted when you were typing?

Another thing I would like to add is that in some drugs your not really sure what the drug maker really used. Like say for example crystal meth. The person might of added bleach or even their own shit into that crap. Now would you really eat or put that in your body?

So please stop acting like a d-bag and understand the fact that what trying to prove is not the real answer.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 6:46 pm JaFF Post #24

Quote from Dapperdan
The attitude that all the other's are simply immature and ill-willed and that you're better than that is bullshit. Do I think I could stop myself from getting addicted if I tried something? No doubt.

Am I going to try and find out just for some temporary euphoria? No. There is no reason to do so.
I don't have such a big superiority complex as you described. Maybe... just a bit... :lol:

As for stopping before you get addicted: I met such people (2) and could stop myself from becoming a smoker. We have totally different life experiences thus our positions on drugs are different.

And for certain people, there are reasons to take drugs. Just like there are reasons to parachute jump from the roofs of buildings, ect... They all offer unusual, exciting experiences at the cost of safety.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 9:09 pm blacklight28 Post #25

Quote from Merrell
The internet and the computer are my drugs.

Starcraft is my drug. Starcraft is the answer to life. NOT 42, SCREW 42. Starcraft is the answer to everything *soothing voice*.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 9:24 pm JordanN Post #26

Actually starcraft cant be a drug because a drug is a substance other than food that is used to change the way the body or mind functions. But you can call starcraft a suppository. :D

None.

Nov 4 2007, 9:26 pm Adam The Boss Tycoon Post #27

"Were you drunk,high,wasted when you were typing?" - Sorry I don't do any drugs what soever anymore. Nice Try.

"Another thing I would like to add is that in some drugs your not really sure what the drug maker really used. Like say for example crystal meth. The person might of added bleach or even their own shit into that crap. Now would you really eat or put that in your body?"

- The drugs that I have been referring to consist of; marijuana, mushrooms, Salvia, Tobacco(not cigarettes), dxm, pure MDMA and some others but in no way do I condone the use of methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine(some are alright with this but bleh), ecstasy(grab bag of drugs), PCP, and Acid (Because of the chances of HPPD).

"So please stop acting like a d-bag and understand the fact that what trying to prove is not the real answer."

-Ah a personal insult, don't be so ignorant i'm not denying the fact that harder addictive drugs can and in many cases ruin your life but grow up not every drug is addictive and life altering.

None.

Nov 4 2007, 9:33 pm Dapperdan Post #28

Quote from JaFF
Quote from Dapperdan
The attitude that all the other's are simply immature and ill-willed and that you're better than that is bullshit. Do I think I could stop myself from getting addicted if I tried something? No doubt.

Am I going to try and find out just for some temporary euphoria? No. There is no reason to do so.
I don't have such a big superiority complex as you described. Maybe... just a bit... :lol:

As for stopping before you get addicted: I met such people (2) and could stop myself from becoming a smoker. We have totally different life experiences thus our positions on drugs are different.

And for certain people, there are reasons to take drugs. Just like there are reasons to parachute jump from the roofs of buildings, ect... They all offer unusual, exciting experiences at the cost of safety.

Smoking cigarrettes? You need to smoke an average of about 1 cigarette a day for 2 weeks to get addicted, or something similar to that. So, that isn't really that hard. And, I wasn't refering directly to you with my example that you took as me describing your superiority complex, that was for people in general who act like that. Also, I'd have to say that parachute jumping from roofs of buildings is done in a much more controllable fashion than doing drugs in almost every instance, and is also something I would probably never do. :omfg:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2007, 3:01 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Nov 5 2007, 2:57 am MasterJohnny Post #29

Starcraft is my drug

I am a Mathematician

Nov 5 2007, 10:13 pm Kellimus Post #30

Quote from JordanN
Drugs can open your mind in ways never imaginable, I would not be the same person I'am today if I had never done drugs. I have learned to appreciate life, nature, friends, sanity, and family.

Drugs can also destroy your life, so know your limits, and know where they are taking you.

PS. - don't be so quick to judge people who have done drugs, just because you never have doesn't make you any better than someone who has.

Your kidding right. Those who take drugs just do it to feel cool(in the bad way) or experiment. They already know the dangers of it and they take it anyway. The only body changing drug that is benefficial is caffine. Everything else is pointless because a)It can kill you b)get you arrested c)hurt realationships. Plus you can't know your limits. They contain things that make you addicted. So please go watch another 90's health video.

Personal opinion isn't fact JordanN.. Good ill-logic though :)

Caffeine is actually bad for you.. If you've ever taken any sports in Middle School or High School (which I doubt you have, judging by your ignorant responses) they tell you not to drink any Soda, because of the Carbonation and Caffeine in the beverages.

Carbonation and Caffeine slow you down and both are bad for your body.

So please, if you must argue about something... Please at least research it to at least some degree, and not use hearsay?

Thank you, come again.

Quote from FatalException
Quote from JordanN
The only body changing drug that is benefficial is caffine.
Actually, caffine can also kind of screw you up... Caffine addictions actually do exist, but you don't see people going to rehab for it because it isn't as unhealthy as tobacco. And by the way, "body changing drug" is a bit redundant. :P

I had to make a little pamphlet about ecstacy last year for health, and pretty much... If you use it at the beginning of a long rave, you're going to die. Just to put it bluntly.

Uh... I know people who take their Ecstacy before they go into a Rave, and it lasted eight hours long, and they're still alive...

Good ill-logic with no proof :D

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from JaFF
Quote from Dapperdan

Smoking cigarrettes? You need to smoke an average of about 1 cigarette a day for 2 weeks to get addicted, or something similar to that. So, that isn't really that hard. And, I wasn't refering directly to you with my example that you took as me describing your superiority complex, that was for people in general who act like that. Also, I'd have to say that parachute jumping from roofs of buildings is done in a much more controllable fashion than doing drugs in almost every instance, and is also something I would probably never do. :omfg:

Oh please. You talk about how "logical" you are, but you can't even provide us with any references to your claims that you have just spouted out, so how do you expect any of us to believe anything you have to say?

Thanks, use references to prove your point :D

None.

Nov 5 2007, 10:57 pm Akar Post #31

The only response should be:
Drugs have negative effects to one's body, you are advised to not use them. However, if you do them be responsible for the consequences caused by them. It isn't anyone else fault that you did them, and don't try to weasel your way out if you get caught, because you should of thought about that before you got caught.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 4:09 am Dapperdan Post #32

Quote from Kellimus
Oh please. You talk about how "logical" you are, but you can't even provide us with any references to your claims that you have just spouted out, so how do you expect any of us to believe anything you have to say?

Thanks, use references to prove your point

What claims that I made are you talking about? Most of what I said is just how I feel about the situation, and how I handle it. Another large part of it just speaks for itself, like... how drugs are bad, etc. etc.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 5:18 am Akar Post #33

Aspartame is bad for you (its a suger substance in diet soda and some other things) That shit can kill you
research it.
Thats why I don't eat it.

umm. have you gotten drunk before? people know when to stop
again its called
S E L F - C O N T R O L
its not like youre a COMPLETELY mindless idiot when your drunk
Yes they are, one of my parents used to go out and get drunk. I would notice a complete change in their attitude, and actions. They are NOT in control of themselves because they are NOT thinking logically. I dare you to go get drunk and go through your ABCs without screwing up, you won't be able to do it.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 6:29 am FatalException Post #34

Quote from dinked
So To all the people that said
"Drugs are bad"
No fucking shit there bad. everything is bad for you in life. i obviously know there bad im the one taking it you dont have to tell me.
cigarettes are bad for you. yet the government doesnt take them away from shops. why? because of the cash money they get from it.
Weed would be legalized if it was able to get taxed. and weed is "bad" for you says the people.
Aspartame is bad for you (its a suger substance in diet soda and some other things) That shit can kill you
research it.
The people that said anything can kill you they are right.
and yes walking outside your door can kill you. you walk out and theres a guy thats trying to rob you.
youre walking down the street you trip and break your head on the concrete.
you can die by just being on the computer. havent you heard about the guy that died from playing it for 48 hours straight. or 72 i forget.
You can die by drinking soda, drinking too much water, too little water, not getting vitamins, not eating, over eating, allergies.., fumes coming from your car, a whole bunch of things can kill you. .dont even give me that shit

To the retards that said "People take drugs for no reason only to be cool or to experiment"
True. About the cool thing thats mainly WEED. Experiment. Yes. Everyone has to experiment to see if they like it or not. its called living life by taking risks. sorry im not a uptight person that follows rules.
People take drugs because lets see here It makes them feel better then being completely sober does / they enjoy the effects no such thing as NO reason to take drugs.
Main reason right there.

Get your head out of your ass and stop listening to the D.A.R.E people.

Im not Bragging. i only made a statement and i asked who does it on the forums
i didnt ask for your opinions on my decisions in life did i? No.
if i wanted to talk to somebody about my decisions i would speak to a professional psychologist.

To the people that said : Ecstasy is evil MDMA is good.
i would actually want something else then pure mdma in my thing as it brings more effects.
like a little speed in it so it makes me more hyper/energetic. boosts me. makes it way better
mdma just makes you happy.

So Methylenedioxymethamphetamine changed your life eh?
Sure has.
It just ruined it.
The short-term health risks of taking MDMA include hypertension, dehydration and hyperthermia. In the raving subculture, use of MDMA can increase the risks of dehydration and hyperthermia, as the drug's stimulatory effects can mask the body's normal sense of exhaustion and thirst.
MDMA is considered neurotoxic
Youre fucking stupid.
Thats what happens when your ON ECSTASY.
Not the after effects.
Its called Dont be doing shit that will pump your heart when your on it. "dancing, riding a bike, running" etc.
Stay in a cool place or just hang out side after 5 where it cools down

IF youre smart you will know when you need to drink water and when to stop.
People die of overhydrating because they think there doing so much and sweating so much theyre dehydrating so they drink more. and more. and more.

Do more research if youre going to try to argue with me

People that said "They dont know there limit" read up.

"Why the HELL would you post on a Starcraft website about you doing illegal crap and how it was... I'LL FIND YOU, I'LL GET YOUR IP."
Why are you so retarded?

And btw you can find out what your getting in e its called pill testing kits.

And yes. before doing drugs that are more hardcore then weed you should have Good Self Control.

Not in that sense. But if you drink enough beer you will get drunk and guess what will happen your stupidity would get the best of you and actually make drink till succumb to alcohol poisoning.
again its called
S E L F - C O N T R O L

Same thing but instead when your high you will just keep smoking that blunt anyway.
umm.. i have limits on smoking weed i think it just gets boring and i stop. i dont continue
and ill be faded as fuck.

@DAPPERDAN: you said something about "will i be addicted" First off you have no fucking clue if youre going to be addicted or not. the chemical in the drug that makes you addicted can be so strong that its the only thing you think about. so dont give me that shit and i know i just contradicted myself.

@kellimus: Uh... I know people who take their Ecstacy before they go into a Rave, and it lasted eight hours long, and they're still alive...

8 hour lasting e is impossible. unless they took another one when coming down or took 5-htp pills.

im shocked i wrote this much. especially to most of you simple minded fools
... Before you call anyone simple-minded, please using proper English and get a good reputation as someone who isn't. FIRST: Aspertame is harmful in MASS quantites. SECOND: There's a lower chance of dying from not moving from a computer chair than having an accident caused by an impairment in judgement caused by drug abuse. THIRD: Not everyone is as "smart" as you are. The thing about drug abuse is that it impairs judgement, meaning you're more likely to do something stupid and get yourself and others killed. The U.S. is all about individual rights, but only until they infringe on someone else's, i.e. Running someone over while you're in a haze. FOURTH: Quitcha flamin'.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 10:56 pm Kellimus Post #35

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Kellimus

Thanks, use references to prove your point

What claims that I made are you talking about? Most of what I said is just how I feel about the situation, and how I handle it. Another large part of it just speaks for itself, like... how drugs are bad, etc. etc.

Uh, the quote speaks for itself Dapperdan:
Quote from Dapperdan

No-where in your response did you imply that its "how you feel about the situation"

And who declaires if drugs are bad or not? The government? You have no proof to any of the claims you have spoken of, so your argument is null and void until you backup anything you've said with proper and reliable sources of information.

Thank you, come again.

None.

Nov 6 2007, 11:44 pm Dapperdan Post #36

No-where in your response did you imply that its "how you feel about the situation"

And who declaires if drugs are bad or not? The government? You have no proof to any of the claims you have spoken of, so your argument is null and void until you backup anything you've said with proper and reliable sources of information.

Thank you, come again.

Well, you quoted more than one thing that I said in the multiquote. That and me saying that I would never do, and that is basically saying how I feel about the situation. As for the cigarette thing, I don't have a source on that, I just know that's what my friend told me a couple years ago when he started smoking, I don't remember where he found that out. As for the drugs are bad thing, I never specifically said that, but seeing as how you're going to use the inference that I did anyways (which is fine), I'll just say that the fact most drugs are "bad" is self-evident. A source on the internet isn't needed to prove that point any further. You probably also would want some type of source on how jumping off a building with a parachute is more controlled than taking drugs, but once again that is fairly self-evident, and I probably couldn't find a specific source on something I came up with off the top of my head based on common knowledge. This will probably be the last thing I have to say on the matter.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 3:21 am Syphon Post #37

Quote from JordanN
Actually starcraft cant be a drug because a drug is a substance other than food that is used to change the way the body or mind functions. But you can call starcraft a suppository. :D

StarCraft: Goes in your ass.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 3:22 am Symmetry Post #38

Dungeon Master

That's where I put mine.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 7 2007, 3:39 am FatalException Post #39

Quote from Syphon
Quote from JordanN

StarCraft: Goes in your ass.
I lol'd. :P

None.

Nov 7 2007, 6:56 am dinked Post #40

Quote from FatalException
Quote from dinked
So To all the people that said
"Drugs are bad"
No fucking shit there bad. everything is bad for you in life. i obviously know there bad im the one taking it you dont have to tell me.
cigarettes are bad for you. yet the government doesnt take them away from shops. why? because of the cash money they get from it.
Weed would be legalized if it was able to get taxed. and weed is "bad" for you says the people.
research it.
The people that said anything can kill you they are right.
and yes walking outside your door can kill you. you walk out and theres a guy thats trying to rob you.
youre walking down the street you trip and break your head on the concrete.
you can die by just being on the computer. havent you heard about the guy that died from playing it for 48 hours straight. or 72 i forget.
You can die by drinking soda, drinking too much water, too little water, not getting vitamins, not eating, over eating, allergies.., fumes coming from your car, a whole bunch of things can kill you. .dont even give me that shit

To the retards that said "People take drugs for no reason only to be cool or to experiment"
True. About the cool thing thats mainly WEED. Experiment. Yes. Everyone has to experiment to see if they like it or not. its called living life by taking risks. sorry im not a uptight person that follows rules.
People take drugs because lets see here It makes them feel better then being completely sober does / they enjoy the effects no such thing as NO reason to take drugs.
Main reason right there.

Get your head out of your ass and stop listening to the D.A.R.E people.

Im not Bragging. i only made a statement and i asked who does it on the forums
i didnt ask for your opinions on my decisions in life did i? No.
if i wanted to talk to somebody about my decisions i would speak to a professional psychologist.

To the people that said : Ecstasy is evil MDMA is good.
i would actually want something else then pure mdma in my thing as it brings more effects.
like a little speed in it so it makes me more hyper/energetic. boosts me. makes it way better
mdma just makes you happy.

So Methylenedioxymethamphetamine changed your life eh?
Sure has.
It just ruined it.
The short-term health risks of taking MDMA include hypertension, dehydration and hyperthermia. In the raving subculture, use of MDMA can increase the risks of dehydration and hyperthermia, as the drug's stimulatory effects can mask the body's normal sense of exhaustion and thirst.
MDMA is considered neurotoxic
Youre fucking stupid.
Thats what happens when your ON ECSTASY.
Not the after effects.
Its called Dont be doing shit that will pump your heart when your on it. "dancing, riding a bike, running" etc.
Stay in a cool place or just hang out side after 5 where it cools down

IF youre smart you will know when you need to drink water and when to stop.
People die of overhydrating because they think there doing so much and sweating so much theyre dehydrating so they drink more. and more. and more.

Do more research if youre going to try to argue with me

People that said "They dont know there limit" read up.

"Why the HELL would you post on a Starcraft website about you doing illegal crap and how it was... I'LL FIND YOU, I'LL GET YOUR IP."
Why are you so retarded?

And btw you can find out what your getting in e its called pill testing kits.

And yes. before doing drugs that are more hardcore then weed you should have Good Self Control.

again its called
S E L F - C O N T R O L

umm.. i have limits on smoking weed i think it just gets boring and i stop. i dont continue
and ill be faded as fuck.

@DAPPERDAN: you said something about "will i be addicted" First off you have no fucking clue if youre going to be addicted or not. the chemical in the drug that makes you addicted can be so strong that its the only thing you think about. so dont give me that shit and i know i just contradicted myself.

@kellimus: Uh... I know people who take their Ecstacy before they go into a Rave, and it lasted eight hours long, and they're still alive...

8 hour lasting e is impossible. unless they took another one when coming down or took 5-htp pills.

im shocked i wrote this much. especially to most of you simple minded fools
... Before you call anyone simple-minded, please using proper English and get a good reputation as someone who isn't. FIRST: Aspertame is harmful in MASS quantites. SECOND: There's a lower chance of dying from not moving from a computer chair than having an accident caused by an impairment in judgement caused by drug abuse. THIRD: Not everyone is as "smart" as you are. The thing about drug abuse is that it impairs judgement, meaning you're more likely to do something stupid and get yourself and others killed. The U.S. is all about individual rights, but only until they infringe on someone else's, i.e. Running someone over while you're in a haze. FOURTH: Quitcha flamin'.

i replied to this but moose deleted it. no use and saying what i said again

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 47 >
  Back to forum