Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Incest? Poll Within!
Incest? Poll Within!
Mar 22 2010, 3:18 am
By: TiKels
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Polls
Incest Is...
Incest Is...
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Totally wrong in any circumstance 25

45%
Acceptable if they do not engage in sexual activity 5

9%
None.
Acceptable as long as the couple uses means of stopping childbirth 16

29%
None.
Acceptable even with childbirth 8

15%
None.
I'm Unsure 2

4%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 56 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Mar 22 2010, 11:26 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #41

I would say the fact that babies produced as a result of incest are more likely to be deformed for a reason. It's literally not natural.

None.

Mar 22 2010, 11:47 pm MadZombie Post #42

I have a cousin I would fuck and she is once removed i think. Maybe we aren't cousins... not sure but I'd still hit it. Would you guys fuck cousins? Would you consider it incest? I guess it would only be incest if it's a blood cousin, then again people say if you lose your hymen you aren't a virgin while other people would consider it the first time a pen0r goes in despite hymen breakage. You can see the relation ;3

I'm okay with child birth from incest.

None.

Mar 23 2010, 4:54 am EzTerix Post #43

Isn't there like a 2% to 3% chance the baby will come out retarded? Or was that like grandma-births or something.

Somewhat complicated issue but if they're in romantic love then I guess it's fine...

(dot dot dot)

also a safe alternative for a baby would be to get some donated sperm or something. It's not the greatest idea to have a kid with such high retardation percentages imo.

None.

Mar 23 2010, 5:11 am Gigins Post #44

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Gigins
Well it's definitely less amoral than a father fucking his daughter, which is more common.
LESS AMORAL?
Double negative = "More Correct"
So you're either mistakenly double negative'ing or you think that pedophilia > incest morally.
Yes, I mean incest is more correct than pedophilia.
Quote from EzTerix
Isn't there like a 2% to 3% chance the baby will come out retarded? Or was that like grandma-births or something.
Only if they both got some retard genes. In case their mother and father didn't incest, mother/father aren't retards and they aren't retards it would be practically safe. If any of the variables are positive, then fuck no!

Well to be 99.99999% sure, trow in the same condition for grandparents of both mom and dad.

None.

Mar 23 2010, 4:40 pm Riney Post #45

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from MadZombie

Well of COURSE you are MZ, you just like to be different ;o

I wouldnt touch anything closer than third cousin, probably because I dont even know they're my cousin to begin with.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 24 2010, 12:45 am MadZombie Post #46

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from MadZombie

Well of COURSE you are MZ, you just like to be different ;o

I wouldnt touch anything closer than third cousin, probably because I dont even know they're my cousin to begin with.
... are you saying I'm an attention whore?

I feel as thought gay people being together and getting married and adopting kids is on the same level as incest babies. Don't forget that it IS possible for people to come out right from incest. My best friend was a product of two cousins, although not considered incest by some.

If the baby IS mentally retarded or has a problem that would give the child a bad quality of life then have an abortion. I don't say it because i think abortion is unique or cool I see it because that's what i really think. If I was in that position i would be following what im saying because thats how i really feel. I wouldn't care enough to pretend, that's too much work.

None.

Mar 24 2010, 12:54 am Apos Post #47

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from MadZombie
If the baby IS mentally retarded or has a problem that would give the child a bad quality of life then have an abortion. I don't say it because i think abortion is unique or cool I see it because that's what i really think. If I was in that position i would be following what im saying because thats how i really feel. I wouldn't care enough to pretend, that's too much work.

Did you even think of all the psychological disaster you and your partner can have after that? Does what you feel really matter in the end?

Mar 24 2010, 1:43 am MadZombie Post #48

As i posted that I was going to say "I would do what im saying ..." instead of "I would follow what im saying..."

When i said "pretend" I was referring to DM's "your just saying that to be different".

I'm sorry but an abortion wouldn't be like a lost life exactly, more of an opportunity but of course that is my opinion. And I also understand that this planet holds many opinions and one really shouldn't outweigh another. If I was having a child with someone and i knew it was going to have something like mental retardation then my vote would be for abortion but I wouldn't tell my partner that it's MY decision and that's whats going to happen, no discussion. Actually the way I see it is that if no decision is taking then the outcome is that we are having the baby. If I say abortion and partner says lets have it then we are having it because the "defualt" would be having it and if their is a tie or we can't come to an agreement then we go to the default plan.

It's really the thought of even considering abortion as an option that I'm trying to bring up.

Sorry I'm really tired when I posted this so this might not be of "comprehend-able" quality

None.

Mar 28 2010, 6:13 pm TiKels Post #49

I find it funny how zombai's chart uses the word "Thrice" a ye-olde english term.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 30 2010, 4:08 am EzDay281 Post #50

And this is why the karma system sucks. Get docked a point for sharing a point of view in the null thread. Awesome.
Woah, we can do that now? :O

So, out of curiosity, how are you defining "natural"?

None.

Mar 30 2010, 5:22 am CaptainWill Post #51

What's the old rhyme?

Oh yes - 'Incest is the best: put your sister to the test'.

Seriously though, I'm not keen on the idea of incest.

None.

Mar 31 2010, 2:54 am rockz Post #52

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Incest is fine (ie, wincest) as a genre. Then again, so is virtually any other subject matter. I personally can't think of anything I have a problem with. It would be sort of interesting to see if I could find a subject I found morally wrong as a genre.

It is not socially acceptable, nor is it biologically acceptable. IRL it's wrong, period. 2nd cousins, to me, is probably far enough away for being biologically acceptable (do you know all your 2nd cousins? I sure don't). 1st cousins, not so much. However, that relationship should, and probably would be stopped as soon as you found out you were 2nd cousins (12% related). 3rd (6%) or 4th (3%) and up, and I see no problems.

As for step-siblings, and those not blood related, there is still a serious problem with being socially acceptable. The biggest problem is that it's wrong to live under the same roof and be sexually/romantically involved with that person while under a certain maturity point (most countries define this as the age of 18). Why is it wrong? Mostly psychological reasons that I don't understand, and probably can't convince anyone of. It's just one of those gut feelings, ya know? After the step-siblings move out of the parents' house, I find no reason not to be a couple, other than the fact that it's a bit weird and you'd probably need to hide that fact from society. In fact, I don't want to know, so don't tell me about it, don't have the incest version of "gay-pride" about it, but don't deny it if people find out.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 31 2010, 7:32 am EzTerix Post #53

Quote from rockz
Incest is fine (ie, wincest) as a genre. Then again, so is virtually any other subject matter. I personally can't think of anything I have a problem with. It would be sort of interesting to see if I could find a subject I found morally wrong as a genre.

It is not socially acceptable, nor is it biologically acceptable. IRL it's wrong, period. 2nd cousins, to me, is probably far enough away for being biologically acceptable (do you know all your 2nd cousins? I sure don't). 1st cousins, not so much. However, that relationship should, and probably would be stopped as soon as you found out you were 2nd cousins (12% related). 3rd (6%) or 4th (3%) and up, and I see no problems.

As for step-siblings, and those not blood related, there is still a serious problem with being socially acceptable. The biggest problem is that it's wrong to live under the same roof and be sexually/romantically involved with that person while under a certain maturity point (most countries define this as the age of 18). Why is it wrong? Mostly psychological reasons that I don't understand, and probably can't convince anyone of. It's just one of those gut feelings, ya know? After the step-siblings move out of the parents' house, I find no reason not to be a couple, other than the fact that it's a bit weird and you'd probably need to hide that fact from society. In fact, I don't want to know, so don't tell me about it, don't have the incest version of "gay-pride" about it, but don't deny it if people find out.

so if you're having incest you should just hide in the shadows until it becomes socially acceptable?

eh no :P

Just felt like bringing this up but in the Roman times incest was socially acceptable and common. Just look any of the emperors and you'll probably see "Had sex with sister" or "Slept with all his first and second cousins" or whatever. Then the empire fail, christianity surged through Europe with bad looks on incest in their teachings, they colonized bringing their ideals, and here we are.

So there was a time where this was normal just keep that in mind.

None.

Mar 31 2010, 6:17 pm poison_us Post #54

Back* from the grave

No, you should hide in the closet.

You mentioned Roman times, but what about the Medieval times? Nobles had to intermarry to keep out the commoner blood, and back then it was not only accepted as normal, but if you married a commoner, you were a filthy bastard. Or at least filthy, until your father found out. Then you'd be a bastard, too.

I can imagine their teachings: Keep it in the family, or you'll be dirty!

Mar 31 2010, 10:04 pm rockz Post #55

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from EzTerix
If you're having an incestuous relationship and you publicly announce it, you will go to jail. If it's legal, you will most likely lose a lot of your (potential) friends due to social stigma. It's common sense to be apathetic towards revealing the nature of the relationship. Fuck you if you go around telling people you just met that you are a flaming homosexual having sex with your brother.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2010, 1:30 am by DevliN. Reason: Harsh last words. No need for DIAF, despite whether you're

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 31 2010, 10:30 pm NinjaOtis Post #56

Incest is completely wrong and deranged. If it was only with a 4th or 5th cousin I could find it acceptable but anything less is just disgusting. Freaking inbred redneck weirdos have incest... It's not socially accepted for a reason... This is the 21st century and it doesn't matter what people have done 1000 years ago. I would rather be an adulterer than being someone who partakes in incest. Seriously if you're that horny that you need to F**K someone in your family you should just go to a hooker or prostitue or nudybar...

None.

Mar 31 2010, 10:48 pm MadZombie Post #57

redneck weirdos have incest... It's not socially accepted for a reason...
Re read that to yourself. Pay attention to how you just said a sentance that just said "redneck weirdos have incest... It's not socially accepted for a reason..." Have you ever heard of saying "Those poor niggas like to drink koolaid, well thats why they are black." That was pretty mean and slightly ignorant wasn't it? I don't know man, maybe it's because im high as i write this post but it kinda sounds like the same thing you said except you were talking about a different group.

Not saying your wrong but i want you and everyone else who i think aren't thinking openly enough to see things.

Also I'm not trying to um arue with you it's just this was the only way i could describe what i had on my mind that came out of what you said.

None.

Mar 31 2010, 11:27 pm TiKels Post #58

Honestly people ingrain these ideas in their head about what makes a person "sub-human" or "dirty" or "wrong". It's all pretty silly when you step back and look at it.

You really discredit your opinion when you cite "redneck weirdos" as your reason, because it just makes you look like you are posting something not because you really believe in it for the right reasons, but rather you believe it because you hate the target group (or were made to believe you hated them via the aforementioned ingraining)

I hate it when people act like "We are CIVILIZED now, we don't do terrible and barbaric things like those 1000 years ago" as we turn around and fire our nuclear bombardments. It just goes to show that we haven't changed at all as a [human] race. You'd think we'd learn to settle our differences and gain a mutually beneficial arrangement with everyone... then again, maybe not. :massimo:

Inbred redneck weirdos have incest. Kinda redundant in a backwards sort of way. :hurr:

Also: albeit high, dazombai makes a good point. Ignorance =/= cool :corbo:

One more thing: Gotta love the emotes. :hurr: :massimo: :awesome: :corbo:

Too bad :wut: never gained the popularity it truly desereved, being overshadowed by :massimo:.
Of course we can change that... muahahahaha :wut:

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 1 2010, 12:05 am EzTerix Post #59

Quote from rockz
Quote from EzTerix
If you're having an incestuous relationship and you publicly announce it, you will go to jail. If it's legal, you will most likely lose a lot of your (potential) friends due to social stigma. It's common sense to be apathetic towards revealing the nature of the relationship. Fuck you if you go around telling people you just met that you are a flaming homosexual having sex with your brother.
hilarity =D

why should anyone care though? Why should you care enough to tell me "fuck you"? (so much hateful words T_T)

I'd also like to add that close incest (with brothers or sisters or any immediate family member) may be seen as a psychological disorder. I know it's been going on for thousands of years however in modern day USA if you really dig into why someone is acting in incest it'll most likely be linked to a psychological disorder or some traumatic event in early childhood and such. If someone is committing incest for these reasons then they should seek help immediately. However if it's not for these reasons then the normal person would just suggest to ignore the relations and seek another person.

Anyway I'd never have sex with any family members in my family tree just to clear that up. :hurr:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2010, 1:31 am by DevliN. Reason: Removed DIAF.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 12:10 am poison_us Post #60

Back* from the grave

Quote from EzTerix
Anyway I'd never have sex with any family members in my family tree just to clear that up. :hurr:
My stance.

EDIT: Another thought: if we believe in the Bible's teachings, then we are all banging someone distantly related to us. YAY hypocrisy!!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2010, 12:17 am by poison_us.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum