Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hiho SeN
Hiho SeN
Jan 21 2010, 10:27 pm
By: Sv.  

Jan 21 2010, 10:27 pm Sv. Post #1

Hello!

I thought I'm new on these forums, but yesterday, when I was searching for answers to my map-making problems I ended up here. I began to read topics one by one with curiosity (dunno why but search function is not working) and before I noticed it was 2 a.m. So I added site to bookmarks to end reading next day and poof: this bookmark already exist :D. created 16.01.2009.
Which means I was here over one year ago (o rly?)

All right, enough stories for today.
I registered here to get help and advice, but also to help others the best as I can. I've been playing SC since 2003/2004, so around 6 years. My mapper career started immediately, but those were rather melee maps (so just terrain forming). Later as I learned how triggers work etc., I tried some custom maps in StarEdit which, however, was pretty limited. Only after getting SCMDraft I could at last realize my ideas, but those are just ideas, features that would work nicely on maps I was too lazy to finish :/ So I don't really have any maps I could boast about, but I hope it will change ^^

Oh, did I say enough stories? Hah, ok.

None.

Jan 21 2010, 10:38 pm MadZombie Post #2

Quote from Sv.
Hello!

I thought I'm new on these forums, but yesterday, when I was searching for answers to my map-making problems I ended up here. I began to read topics one by one with curiosity (dunno why but search function is not working) and before I noticed it was 2 a.m. So I added site to bookmarks to end reading next day and poof: this bookmark already exist :D. created 16.01.2009.
Which means I was here over one year ago (o rly?)

All right, enough stories for today.
I registered here to get help and advice, but also to help others the best as I can. I've been playing SC since 2003/2004, so around 6 years. My mapper career started immediately, but those were rather melee maps (so just terrain forming). Later as I learned how triggers work etc., I tried some custom maps in StarEdit which, however, was pretty limited. Only after getting SCMDraft I could at last realize my ideas, but those are just ideas, features that would work nicely on maps I was too lazy to finish :/ So I don't really have any maps I could boast about, but I hope it will change ^^

Oh, did I say enough stories? Hah, ok.
AMERICA OR GTFO

Don't worry. all your work is goign down the drain when starcraft 2 comes out. have to learn a whole new set of skills.

llolololoollool

None.

Jan 22 2010, 1:39 am OlimarandLouie Post #3

Sweet avatar. It pretty much describes 90% of noob Bnet players. ^^

Welcome to SEN! Would you like to make a Melee map? Our friendly moderator Excalibur will gladly help you and gently guide you towards making professional Melee maps! :lol:

None.

Jan 22 2010, 2:01 am Jack Post #4

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from OlimarandLouie
friendly moderator Excalibur
gladly help you
gently guide you
I lol'd.

Anyway welcome to SEN!

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 22 2010, 2:08 am CecilSunkure Post #5

Welcome to SEN kind sir! Check out the Wiki, lots of awesome stuff there :D

None.

Jan 22 2010, 6:22 am samsizzle Post #6

AH MY SON! Your finally here. Have fun... I've waited so long for you to arrive.

None.

Jan 22 2010, 12:14 pm MadZombie Post #7

Quote from samsizzle
AH MY SON! Your finally here. Have fun... I've waited so long for you to arrive.
Can i be your son?... I want to make an rpg and be all 'fuck yea sam taught me this'

None.

Jan 22 2010, 12:46 pm OlimarandLouie Post #8

I so totally want that key on my keyboard. It would help so much :bleh:

None.

Jan 22 2010, 1:06 pm Devourer Post #9

Hello

Hi and welcome :) , out of coriousity: search function didn't work? In what way?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 22 2010, 2:46 pm Sv. Post #10

Quote from MadZombie
AMERICA OR GTFO

Don't worry. all your work is goign down the drain when starcraft 2 comes out. have to learn a whole new set of skills.

llolololoollool

It's not the map that counts, but satisfaction from doing what I like. So I don't really care if anyone is going to play my maps after SC2 release or at all. I'm doing them for myself, and if I see they're good, I might put them on BN. And what about you?

Btw, u're wrong, EUROPE FTW! "lolol!!11"...

Quote from Devourer
search function didn't work? In what way?

When I write something and click search, the page goes blank, tries to load for a while and then stops.
Address remains
http://www.staredit.net/?p=search

None.

Jan 22 2010, 5:44 pm CecilSunkure Post #11

I think that was actually just a server problem, try using it again.

None.

Jan 22 2010, 6:04 pm Devourer Post #12

Hello

+ for now, when no result is found, it displays an empty page. Should fix that later.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 23 2010, 3:19 pm Super Duper Post #13

I love your avatar.
Welcome, deny anything lil-inferno might try to give you in the future of this thread.

None.

Jan 23 2010, 9:22 pm lil-Inferno Post #14

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Ciara
Welcome, deny anything lil-inferno might try to give you in the future of this thread.
:shifty:

Hello Sv.. Ti piacerebbe mi pene? Alternatively, enjoy the free kiwis.

Jan 23 2010, 10:47 pm Sv. Post #15

Quote from lil-Inferno

After the first offer, I'm afraid to take kwis, even if they're free :D

None.

Jan 24 2010, 12:04 am UnholyUrine Post #16

Your Avatar is Sex.

Other than that, hope you were using our wiki... not tutorials... :P
And, welcome to SEN!

None.

Jan 24 2010, 12:31 am Super Duper Post #17

Quote from Sv.
Quote from lil-Inferno

After the first offer, I'm afraid to take kwis, even if they're free :D
They are poisonous.

None.

Jan 24 2010, 5:46 am Centreri Post #18

Relatively ancient and inactive

Oh hi. Welcome to SEN. This greeting is a bit generic, but I remember feeling weird when people started pretending to offer me things that I actually desired in real life, so I forgo such trivial formalities in favor of this annoying statement. I hope your stay at Hotel SEN is nice. Enjoy your imaginary rewards.

None.

Jan 28 2010, 6:45 pm Riney Post #19

Thigh high affectionado

SUCH A LOVELY PLACE SUCH A LOVELY PLACE SUCH A LOVELY FACE....Living it up at the hotel Seniforna....wait wat? :hurr:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
  Back to forum