Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 22 2007, 10:53 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1943 >

Oct 29 2007, 2:55 am Jello-Jigglers Post #321

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Don't let NerdyTedry off the hook..

I change my vote to NerdyTerdy.
So we're going for a double lynching of CoB and NerdyTerdy?

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:02 am frazz Post #322

I know this is old, but I'm still pressed on Dap
Quote from Dapperdan
Anyone find DTBK's wanting to get as many people lynched at once as possible as suspicious? I mean three innocents lynched in a day would be a mafia's dream, no

I was thinking the exact same thing, actually. He even said earlier he doesn't think I'm mafia but now seems to have no care if I die.
This coming from the guy who said, "Lynching more people is the best, better chance to take out the mafia (as long as it's not me because I'm so awesome)."
Seems like Dap just wants as few votes for himself as possible. But who wouldn't? I'm just saying I don't like his cold blooded cut throat "Mow em all down" style.

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:02 am omginbd Post #323

Hmm, so now I guess were going for a lynch of just CoB. Or DTBK? I really just wish this day would end before I change my vote but it's to late. I change my vote to CoB

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:04 am omginbd Post #324

Quote from frazz
I know this is old, but I'm still pressed on Dap
Quote from Dapperdan
Anyone find DTBK's wanting to get as many people lynched at once as possible as suspicious? I mean three innocents lynched in a day would be a mafia's dream, no

I was thinking the exact same thing, actually. He even said earlier he doesn't think I'm mafia but now seems to have no care if I die.
This coming from the guy who said, "Lynching more people is the best, better chance to take out the mafia (as long as it's not me because I'm so awesome)."
Seems like Dap just wants as few votes for himself as possible. But who wouldn't? I'm just saying I don't like his cold blooded cut throat "Mow em all down" style.
Haha so true, whenever somone votes for Dap, he just changes his vote and gives enough evidence to convince 1 other person, then everyone starts voting for whoever Dap does. Sadly I admit I am one of those peopls

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:07 am DT_Battlekruser Post #325

Quote from Jello-Jigglers
Don't let NerdyTedry off the hook..

I change my vote to NerdyTerdy.
So we're going for a double lynching of CoB and NerdyTerdy?

It would be nice.

The set of four to five people rapidly changing to CoB reeks of a mafia bandwagon. Too late to do anything about it, but consider it tomorrow?

@ Townies : killing townies is not the way to win.

With less people around, townies or not, it's easier to figure out who the mafia are. Besides, lynching people is awesome.

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:37 am omginbd Post #326

With less people around, townies or not, it's easier to figure out who the mafia are. Besides, lynching people is awesome.

Blood thirsty?

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:38 am WoAHorde Post #327

No, DTBK is new to Mafia. He is just enjoying himself. :P

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:40 am omginbd Post #328

Quote from WoAHorde
Who enjoys themself on lynching people??? mafia? or maybe he's just a crazy (would say psyco but that makes me sound like i'm accusing him of being a psyco and i'm not) little man...

Quote from frazz
We could just lynch DTBK

Haha while I agree with you, I've already changed my vote like 4 times (one of them saving you :lol:) so i'm just gonna stick with where i'm at. DOWN WITH COB!!!

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:40 am frazz Post #329

We could just lynch DTBK, nothing would be funnier than that.

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:45 am DT_Battlekruser Post #330

Quote from omginbd

Blood thirsty?

It narrows down the huge field of unknowns faster :)

Lol :P

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:46 am Ultraviolet Post #331

Don't be deceived by DTBK, to me and my group, as well as Dan and his group, he is seeming more and more like mafia. He is starting to get nervous that his identity is going to be found out, I believe.

Oct 29 2007, 3:50 am omginbd Post #332

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Don't be deceived by DTBK, to me and my group, as well as Dan and his group, he is seeming more and more like mafia. He is starting to get nervous that his identity is going to be found out, I believe.
This is true, but NO ONE CHANGE THEIR VOTES!!! THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG AS IT IS!!!

None.

Oct 29 2007, 3:58 am Ultraviolet Post #333

I fear if we don't kill him now then he will kill one of us. He must die.

Oct 29 2007, 4:00 am omginbd Post #334

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Ugh. just end the day moose, i see your little name in the "users reading this topic"

None.

Oct 29 2007, 4:00 am ejac1337 Post #335

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Don't worry, after we lynch you we'll work on dtbk

None.

Oct 29 2007, 4:01 am Ultraviolet Post #336

Quote from Ejac
Quote from NerdyTerdy

The tide has turned away from me, everyone who matters has realized that I'm not mafia.

Oct 29 2007, 4:03 am Jello-Jigglers Post #337

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from Ejac
Quote from NerdyTerdy

The tide has turned away from me, everyone who matters has realized that I'm not mafia.
Yeah it's totally CoB... Funny thing is he knows he is caught so he can't even defend himself lolz. :)

None.

Oct 29 2007, 4:04 am Ultraviolet Post #338

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from Ejac
Quote from NerdyTerdy

Yeah it's totally CoB... Funny thing is he knows he is caught so he can't even defend himself lolz. :)

How come earlier you said you were going for a double lynching on me and Cob? That's not what we decided on :\

Oct 29 2007, 4:06 am omginbd Post #339

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from Ejac
Quote from NerdyTerdy

How come earlier you said you were going for a double lynching on me and Cob? That's not what we decided on :\
Haha its what DTBK wants though lol probably just cause his name isnt on the list :lol:

None.

Oct 29 2007, 4:18 am Moose Post #340

We live in a society.

Quote from omginbd
Quote from NerdyTerdy
Ugh. just end the day moose, i see your little name in the "users reading this topic"
Learn some paitence. There and no majorities, and there are still a lot of players that can vote.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1943 >
  Back to forum