Im going for general i guess
My campaign slogan is "Viet is Infested"
That should keep you all from voting viet
plus im cool :D

None.

Nov 30 2009, 1:27 am Vi3t-X Post #62

Yes I Can.
Not Infested.

But really. I'm not infested. I cannot stress how much I am not infested. (I'm not infested).

None.

Nov 30 2009, 1:41 am Urahara Post #63

Lies Viet
You lie to us and expect us to elect you as our General?
Id rather die

None.

Nov 30 2009, 2:06 am Jack Post #64

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I vote ultimo, cos he taught me to play spellsword.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 30 2009, 2:24 am Ashamed Post #65

Hear me Raor!!

Come on someone else vote ultimo!!!

None.

Nov 30 2009, 2:57 am rayNimagi Post #66

I'm going to have to vote for ZANY. Though I can't shake off the feeling that he is Zerg...

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 30 2009, 3:08 am Neki Post #67

Quote from Vi3t-X
Yes I Can.
Not Infested.

But really. I'm not infested. I cannot stress how much I am not infested. (I'm not infested).
I'm going to stress at how much I'm infested. Really, I'm infested. There's no way around that I'm infested. (am infested).

None.

Nov 30 2009, 3:10 am Ashamed Post #68

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:Ultimo
Quote from Vi3t-X
Yes I Can.
Not Infested.

I'm going to stress at how much I'm infested. Really, I'm infested. There's no way around that I'm infested. (am infested).
either he does not want to be general ( Or he is infested and he is trying to trick us )

None.

Nov 30 2009, 3:11 am Echo Post #69

Pick me. I have no promises.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 3:12 am Ashamed Post #70

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from Echo
Pick me. I have no promises.
lol! Thats a strong campaign!

None.

Nov 30 2009, 5:19 am Riney Post #71

Thigh high affectionado

I vote myself as general. Trust me, Im a doctor.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 30 2009, 1:55 pm NudeRaider Post #72

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
I vote myself as general. Trust me, Im a doctor.
No, I'm the doctor:
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
On the way out of the hospital, Dr. NudeRaider entered the elevator to reach his car.

I laughed very long and hard about this:
Quote from scwizard
Quote from scwizard
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
One may not request or volunteer screenshots, videos, etc. of another's role screen or someone's password via the thread, a PM, or any other method. The game is intended to be won via behavioral analysis, special roles, and praying a lot. Such exchanges will be punished severely and take place at your own risk.

While servicing his SCV, Raccoon's cigarette ignited a gasoline leak that he had failed to notice. He was horrifically killed in the resulting explosion.

DO
NOT
BREAK
THE
FUCKING
RULES
Also I applaud scwizard for being a strong game host not tolerating bs like others.

However I can all assure you that I am also a puny civilian, because my role PM says:
"You are a Civilian. You used to work at the settlement mining gas, but the SCV you used is in need of heavy repairs, and this place doesn't have the needed resources. Not that it matters since the one vespene geyser that was around here to begin with has been depleted for a while.

You've heard that aliens of some sort have invaded this planet, but you've never seen one. "

And although I'd find it funny if we all voted ourselves for general I think some jerk would break the agreement and vote someone else out of spite. That's why I'm gonna vote Ashamed for General for his excellent psychoanalysis skills.

Cluewise I only found the following
Quote from scwizard
Voyager7456's body is laid out in the town square, like a challenge, completely shredded.
which points to Vi3t-X's avatar. It looks like it's set up for a challenge and with his sword he could completely shred someone.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 30 2009, 2:03 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: formatting

Nov 30 2009, 3:11 pm Ashamed Post #73

Hear me Raor!!

Voyager7456's body is laid out in the town square, like a challenge, completely shredded.
I also Tried looking and this is all I could find...
It was a very short post, but then again there are way less infested to write clues about.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 4:28 pm scwizard Post #74

Ashamed : Ultimo
Vi3t-X : Vi3t-X
zany_001 : Ultimo
rayNimagi : zany_001
Dark_Marine : Dark_Marine
NudeRaider : Ashamed

6/11 living players have voted, which is good considering we're about halfway done with voting. If enough people get their votes in then we can start night 1 sometime this afternoon or tonight, otherwise it will start tommorow when I wake up.

Also rules updates:
*If there are ties for votes, the person who recieved their votes first wins.
*The elected general is allowed to decline their position by immiediately resigning. If they do so another general will be elected the next day.
*A general must spend a night as general to learn the identities of the medics and scientists.

If you resign today, then you don't get to sleep in the tank, nor figure out who the medics and scientists are.

If you resign on day 2, then another general won't be elected until day 3.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 30 2009, 4:37 pm by scwizard.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 5:02 pm Echo Post #75

Since you won't put my tally up for myself, I vote Dark_Marine, even though I think that would be a wasted role since he is a marine.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 5:03 pm NudeRaider Post #76

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Yay! Share general powers. Let everyone (except zerg, if possible) be general for a day so we know the roles and can form alliances.

Nov 30 2009, 5:05 pm Ashamed Post #77

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from NudeRaider
Yay! Share general powers. Let everyone (except zerg, if possible) be general for a day so we know the roles and can form alliances.

It would be awesome if we could do this, but the chances of getting Zerg is too high!
Unless we use the scientist to find out who zerg is.. but then we wouldn't really need everyone to know then.

oh lets not vote any marines... I am pretty sure they can be infected or w/e!

None.

Nov 30 2009, 5:11 pm Echo Post #78

How many zerg are in this game?

None.

Nov 30 2009, 5:14 pm Ashamed Post #79

Hear me Raor!!

Infestor: Can permanently infest a settler, changing them into a zerg aligned infested terran. ( I am guessing since this the ratio may stay hidden )
I am telling you though echo I have a strong feeling that one of the marines is actually a changeling!!

it's possible for a human to have carried out such a murder, the reactions of the four marines among you, show that they believe that's unlikely.
I think that's saying one of them might be a changeling
Please echo Don't vote for marine!

None.

Nov 30 2009, 6:00 pm scwizard Post #80

Quote from Echo
Since you won't put my tally up for myself, I vote Dark_Marine, even though I think that would be a wasted role since he is a marine.
It was a mistake. You are allowed to vote for yourself, I just didn't see that post when I was scanning. I'm going to ignore your "I vote Dark_Marine" since it was based upon a misconception.

Ashamed : Ultimo
Vi3t-X : Vi3t-X
Echo : Echo
zany_001 : Ultimo
rayNimagi : zany_001
Dark_Marine : Dark_Marine
NudeRaider : Ashamed

Quote from Echo
How many zerg are in this game?
:bleh:

None.

Options