Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege M8e
Temple Siege M8e
Oct 27 2009, 4:30 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 38 39 40 41 4248 >

Jun 3 2010, 12:48 pm close.ads Post #781

BUG FOUND: rine's l3 only does 2 shots although it says "3", must fix before people rage too much.

None.

Jun 3 2010, 12:56 pm OlimarandLouie Post #782

How about if you are invulnerable at the temple only for a certain period of time, say 10 seconds before you become vulnerable and unable to heal for a short while?

None.

Jun 3 2010, 2:39 pm Sacrieur Post #783

Still Napping

having heal delay after they destroy all of the gates is enough already imo.

None.

Jun 3 2010, 7:12 pm ClansAreForGays Post #784

The spec ops string just needs fixing, not the trigger.

I think I'm just gonna leave temple heal the way it is, but I think the forced ally while invincible on temple is the best idea proposed if I had to pick one.

With the exception of the latent alchemist(dragoon), I don't think I'll every add any new heroes. What I will do is allow each hero a different 'class' that can be chosen at the start of the game. Kinda like I did with Medic, but for all of her spells. Like an old rine option, that can mine cap but has less useful lv2 and lv3. Of course none of this will be in M9. I'm also looking at if I can easily allow say 3 mutants to work on the same team.

But before all this I'm going to re-trigger pretty much everything so that the map requires even less cpu to perform, and then maybe I can run guncam w/o lag.

Jun 3 2010, 7:21 pm OlimarandLouie Post #785

Just so you can record without lag? :P There will be more bugs.

None.

Jun 3 2010, 10:02 pm OlimarandLouie Post #786

Well, I played this really long game as mech (me) vs a summoner & another mech, and somewhere along the lines I got two hero tanks. It happens near the end of the replay, and I'm pretty sure I casted l3 as the enemy mech lost his last life.
Thus I kept the hero tank at mah base to protect vs summoner, and proceeded to kill the enemy base with the other one which could still transform.

Attachments:
How to beat Summoner.rep
Hits: 2 Size: 266.26kb

None.

Jun 4 2010, 2:24 pm close.ads Post #787

Quote from ClansAreForGays
But before all this I'm going to re-trigger pretty much everything so that the map requires even less cpu to perform, and then maybe I can run guncam w/o lag.

Can't you use a video camera?

None.

Jun 6 2010, 2:25 am Jack Post #788

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from close.ads

Can't you use a video camera?
Recording screens using video cameras looks sucky. Much better to use a proper screen recording program.

Also, CAFG, how bad is your computer? I doubt changing the triggers will make guncam lag much less.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 6 2010, 4:15 am Jambi Post #789

Been fun using my new Anti-hack to bust hackers in Temple Siege. A lot of the people I thought hack do.

Wall of Shame:
Leviathan.
Cheko.
Mechintosh
Stranger
Refl3ct
PlayWithHonor
GoSu66
Recon
Tekai12
Belgium_rofls
vergolino
reaper
thehandsomeone
aedardran1
SVnarutoVS

None.

Jun 6 2010, 4:31 am ClansAreForGays Post #790

reflect and Recon hack....... :sadangel:

Jun 6 2010, 4:59 am Jambi Post #791

reflect and Recon hack....... :sadangel:

Yeah. I knew Recon did because him and X_Rated were known hackers in Snipers. I haven't had a game with X_rated yet to use anti-hack. Though now that people know that it works a lot of people are avoiding playing with me.

I caught refl3ct twice already.

None.

Jun 6 2010, 6:09 am close.ads Post #792

How do you catch a hacker? I mean...both of them I know them for quite a while(reflect just removed from my friends list and X_Rate on my banlist) but I can't see any signs of hacking.

None.

Jun 6 2010, 6:52 am Jack Post #793

CAFG, did you put in the anti-maphack I told you about? Also the beacon down southwest for centering the screen on the sprite area is gone for some reason.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 6 2010, 7:09 am Azrael Post #794

Refl3ct definitely hacks, if anyone says otherwise they are either lying or stupid.

Quote from close.ads
How do you catch a hacker?
Maybe read what he said, it's a whole sentence or two :rolleyes: I'll quote the key word though.

Quote from Jambi
anti-hack
Basically, there are ways to crash people who maphack. Little more needs to be said on the subject.

Jun 6 2010, 4:32 pm Sacrieur Post #795

Still Napping

Not surprised, really.

None.

Jun 6 2010, 7:56 pm NinjaOtis Post #796

What are your opinions for multi-hack? Commanding more than 12 units at one time.

None.

Jun 6 2010, 8:01 pm Jack Post #797

Quote from name:Vortex-
What are your opinions for multi-hack? Commanding more than 12 units at one time.
What would be the point in TS? Only mutant l2, or DM l4 would even have over 12 units to select. No hacks should be used in TS. At all.

Red classic.

Jun 6 2010, 8:19 pm LoTu)S Post #798

I've encountered a glitch on M9e. Double Meds. Red Medic and Orange Medic.
I was Orange Medic. My l1 was the new version of the spell, while red's medic was the old version of the spell.

idk if this was implemented or no.

None.

Jun 6 2010, 9:38 pm Jambi Post #799

Quote from LoTu)S
I was Orange Medic. My l1 was the new version of the spell, while red's medic was the old version of the spell.

It is, though I don't know how to do it. You can make it so it heals all or makes 1 med long term.

Quote from name:Vortex-

Any hacking that gives a person an unfair advantage should be discouraged. Theres no need to have to cheat to get a win in your life.

Though in TS multicommand doesn't help that much. The only problem is most of the hackers who use multicommand are using a multi-hack that also has MH and other stuff.

None.

Jun 6 2010, 10:09 pm Jack Post #800

Quote from LoTu)S

In the first 30 seconds after choosing medic, there's an infested terran up top. Suicide it by hitting A+clicking the ground to get old medic l1.

Red classic.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 38 39 40 41 4248 >
  Back to forum