Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege M8e
Temple Siege M8e
Oct 27 2009, 4:30 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2448 >

Apr 2 2010, 12:12 am LoTu)S Post #421

On the subject of m8, i found a glitch on Med. If you cast l2 then l4 simultaneously, you get leftovers benglasses ( or w.e plural it is). And we all know that the hp+ death count is the benglass. So i played a full health l4 med without getting hp. And no one was expecting that joke CAFG :D

None.

Apr 2 2010, 2:51 am OlimarandLouie Post #422

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from 24million
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Just popping in to say it looks like M9 will be done by the end of the month.
its not done yet? :(
could you tell us how close you are to finishing?
April Fools!
Say wut. :wut:

None.

Apr 3 2010, 1:58 pm close.ads Post #423

Just went on bnet again...still tons of 3.4 games--------why can't people accept change?

Might as well abandon the plans for all future updates anyways flash, no one will play it anyways.

None.

Apr 3 2010, 7:25 pm Jack Post #424

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from name:iamandragon
Just went on bnet again...still tons of 3.4 games--------why can't people accept change?

Might as well abandon the plans for all future updates anyways flash, no one will play it anyways.
Wrong TS thread I think. Plus there's enough new features that people will play, especially if a lot of people host it.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 4 2010, 6:28 am close.ads Post #425

Well almost no one is hosting m8 at all------so I doubt there'll be more hosting 3.4

I'm suggesting we use the same file name of 3.4 for m9 so we overwrite ALL 3.4 from existance. That will force people to host m9

None.

Apr 4 2010, 9:10 am FlashBeer Post #426

I'm not working on M versions. Those were made by Moose and are being updated by CAFG.

I'm working with Unholy on what was v1.6. It's not really updating, as there are so many changes that the game will be much different, however, we are still trying to preserve the feel of TS.

None.

Apr 4 2010, 11:50 am close.ads Post #427

1.6 got even worse reception.

None.

Apr 4 2010, 1:54 pm 24million Post #428

That's because most people want a version that's finished. 1.6 was just beta when it was released. Some people played it, then found some bugs and imbalances, and went back to 3.4.

I dunno, maybe people are gonna like M9. CAFG make the 3.x versions that people seem to like, maybe he can make another version that everyone seems to like.

None.

Apr 5 2010, 2:44 am close.ads Post #429

Quote from 24million
That's because most people want a version that's finished. 1.6 was just beta when it was released. Some people played it, then found some bugs and imbalances, and went back to 3.4.

I dunno, maybe people are gonna like M9. CAFG make the 3.x versions that people seem to like, maybe he can make another version that everyone seems to like.

If they're going back, it should be m8t that should be going back, not ALL the way back to 3.4.

Hey...anyone still have the very first version of Temple Siege? Let's host it.

None.

Apr 5 2010, 2:56 am 24million Post #430

http://www.staredit.net/topic/3709/

This has the first version. Once, me and a couple friends played it. It is pretty fun, but only for a while. To me, it was like vChaos, where it's entertaining for a while, but then it gets boring.

None.

Apr 14 2010, 3:34 am Changeling Post #431

When will it be ready?

I want a new TS

None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:09 am 24million Post #432

Yeah cmon... :poke:

At least give us an update. We are quite anxious.

None.

Apr 14 2010, 6:28 pm ClansAreForGays Post #433

I never really understood how moose could get so unmotivated to work on ts by stupid ts players trash talking him in games.

Now I do.

It might be done this month, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Apr 15 2010, 12:48 pm close.ads Post #434

Quote from 24million
http://www.staredit.net/topic/3709/

This has the first version. Once, me and a couple friends played it. It is pretty fun, but only for a while. To me, it was like vChaos, where it's entertaining for a while, but then it gets boring.

I agree, but our point here is not to get people to play the old version, but to move on to newer versions, right?

Strongly suggest latest version with the same name as the 3.4 versions to replace them completely, forcing 3.4 out. Or else there's no point in making new versions.

Because no one is going to play it. Those who will play it will simply get shunned out(I hosted a m8t on bnet for 4 hours and not a single player joined!)

None.

Apr 15 2010, 2:35 pm NinjaOtis Post #435

Did you ever think that players may not want new versions thrown at them so frequently, letting people enjoy what they already have will give the maker more time to map make. It's like a video game franchise that is being over saturated.

None.

Apr 15 2010, 6:05 pm 180shotblock Post #436

@closed.ads maybe your latency was messed up? also it depends on the time of day, in my experience, nobody really plays TS from around midnight to 3 or 4 AM on the west coast server, sometimes i end up making a game in one server, bouncing to the next and making it again and going back and forth to get a full or 2v2 room.
I kind of like that idea of making it so that the newer versions replace the old ones, however, for example, replace all of the M versions with the most recent, all of the 3.x versions with the last update, all of the 1.5 with 1 and so on... and yes, im too lazy to add (replace all 1.6 maps with the most recent update)... O_O
but dont get rid of ALL past versions, thats like erasing history, not good and some things in history are fun to play :O

None.

Apr 15 2010, 11:29 pm OlimarandLouie Post #437

Quote from name:Vortex-
Did you ever think that players may not want new versions thrown at them so frequently, letting people enjoy what they already have will give the maker more time to map make. It's like a video game franchise that is being over saturated.
Yes, don't be like the Street Fighter franchise, but we are due for a new version right about now.

None.

Apr 16 2010, 2:42 pm close.ads Post #438

Quote from 180shotblock
@closed.ads maybe your latency was messed up? also it depends on the time of day, in my experience, nobody really plays TS from around midnight to 3 or 4 AM on the west coast server, sometimes i end up making a game in one server, bouncing to the next and making it again and going back and forth to get a full or 2v2 room.

Not sure about that. Last month when I get on USEast at after 8:30pm(at my country) I do get a full house pretty fast until 11:00pm(at my country) when I leave(and still instant full house). Then I went on a business trip for 3 months, came back and see NO m8t games at all, only a ton of 3.4(all those noobs), CHAOS(no seriously, this is even WORSE than 3.4) and Temple Siege |X|(wtf is that!?)

Fun fact: I have never met a drop hacker when playing with m8t players, but 1 out of 3 games in version 3.4 a drop hack occurs, in either team.

None.

Apr 17 2010, 7:48 am Changeling Post #439

Quote from name:clans are for gays
I never really understood how moose could get so unmotivated to work on ts by stupid ts players trash talking him in games.

Now I do.

It might be done this month, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You want me to beat someone

None.

Apr 17 2010, 1:20 pm 24million Post #440

closed.ads, when you hosted for that long, it would have to have been a problem with your lat. otherwise, at least noobs would've joined your game, since noobs don't know the difference.

eh, i usually play 3.4, but that's only because thats the version most of my friends play. i do have a few friends that host m8, but i dont really care which version i play.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2448 >
  Back to forum