Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 61 62 63 64 6582 >

Nov 20 2009, 3:06 pm Ashamed Post #1241

Hear me Raor!!

No just kill EX!

None.

Nov 20 2009, 4:25 pm poison_us Post #1242

Back* from the grave

DT_BK, cancel my auto-signup. I haven't had internet at home for over a week, and I don't know when I'm gonna get it back.

Nov 20 2009, 7:50 pm Jack Post #1243

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

If corbo were mafia I'd be dead long before now. He knew I was townie/a role before I confessed to everyone.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 20 2009, 8:11 pm Ashamed Post #1244

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:zany_001
If corbo were mafia I'd be dead long before now. He knew I was townie/a role before I confessed to everyone.
Or he could just be acting like a good guy ><!
But lets make sure first!

None.

Nov 21 2009, 4:21 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1245

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Ultimo :: Excalibur
Norm :: Excalibur
Vi3t-X :: rayNimagi
Zycorax :: Brontobyte
Ashamed :: Excalibur
zany_001 :: Excalibur
rayNimagi :: KrayZee -> Excalibur
ToA :: Corbo
KrayZee :: rayNimagi -> Corbo
Corbo :: Abstain -> KrayZee -> Excalibur (6)
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Corbo
Chubacca :: rayNimagi -> Corbo
Excalibur :: Corbo
Apocalypse666 :: Corbo -> Excalibur
Vi3t-X :: Corbo (6)
dumbducky :: KrayZee -> Excalibur -> KrayZee
FatalException :: Excalibur (8)

1 Abstains: Hug A Zergling (1)
2 Did Not Vote: Generalpie (4), Brontobyte (4)

GOTHAM GLOBE
Friday, September 12, 2008
***EVENING EDITION***
Page A1

Another Member of the Mafia Brought to Lynch Justice
by Jason Williams

In what is seeming to become a daily occurrence, a mob convened this afternoon, demanding the blood of another person. This time their wrath fell upon Excalibur, and they surrounded his apartment building while several men went inside and dragged him out into the street. Marching and chanting, and belying less of their ignorance than usual, the mob carried Excalibur to the city center, where he was beheaded.

A slip of paper was found in his pocket that read "lejgln". Police are unsure of its meaning, but seem less interested in tracking down mafia, since the dreaded duo of the Batman and Joker have shed most of the blood these past two nights. As sunset nears, the people of Gotham settle down for another night...

***NIGHT 5 START***

Night roles, three days to get moving.

None.

Nov 21 2009, 4:29 am Corbo Post #1246

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

*cough* told you *cough*
Take a look at the people voting for me, those are the mafias, that's the last thing I'll say, I won't even check the topic anymore. You may do as you wish.
Not ToA, though, he does it for the lulz.

fuck you all

Nov 21 2009, 6:11 am Jack Post #1247

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Corbo
*cough* told you *cough*
:D :D :D :D :D

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 21 2009, 6:15 am payne Post #1248

:payne:

A mafia's soul
The origins
>.<

None.

Nov 21 2009, 7:47 am Neki Post #1249

Ultimo: Oh hey Ultimo, was Excalibur a mafia?
Ultimo: Don't think so.
Ultimo: Did you read the night post?
Ultimo: Oh, I guess he was. Who knew?

None.

Nov 21 2009, 9:56 am KrayZee Post #1250

That's a surprise.

None.

Nov 21 2009, 10:17 am InsolubleFluff Post #1251

I was right :)! Thank god I started the Ex clues before I died ;D

None.

Nov 21 2009, 1:54 pm Vi3t-X Post #1252

Provided the town properly interprets clues and the joker doesn't screw everything up, we may just have a hope of winning. :P

None.

Nov 21 2009, 6:30 pm Norm Post #1253

K so Carbo dies next?

None.

Nov 21 2009, 8:37 pm rayNimagi Post #1254

Quote from Norm
K so Carbo dies next?

I hope you misspelled his name on purpose.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 21 2009, 8:45 pm Neki Post #1255

Wait, isn't that his name, Carbo? I think we'll decide on the lynch when we see the clues tomorrow.

None.

Nov 22 2009, 5:38 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1256

@ex: you shouldve accepted my offer of alliance in the begninning rather then killing me and denyin u were mafia

None.

Nov 25 2009, 10:28 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1257

GOTHAM GLOBE
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Page A1

Resurgent Mafia Claims Victim
by Larry Evans

For the first time in several nights, Gotham Police have confirmed that the mafia have claimed another innocent victim. Under the cover of last night's thunderstorm, a man snuck into the side door of the Gotham City General Hospital. Sensing a prime opportunity, he stole upstairs where he found an open door. He snuck into the office, where he found a doctor, hard at work trying to analyze some data at his desk. Hospital security footage captured the unidentified assassin priming a strange biological weapon, which was then used to inject something into the target's neck, which appeared to kill him. The mysterious assassin then exited the room and quickly left the hospital before anyone could discover the body.

When medical examiners arrived in the office, they found the body of zany_001, tinted an off-green color and declared him dead. As this work is believed to be that of the mafia, anyone who knows anything about the means of murder in this case is encouraged to call Gotham police. With this new resurgence of mafia killing, the police will now work to stop the mafia as well as the insidious Batman, who remained silent last night.

Joker's Mysterious Silence Continues
by William Braun

Again, the Joker has not spoken publicly this past night. Police, however, have obtained a lead in the deaths of Almost Alive and EzDay281. Both bodies were found to be contaminated with the DNA of Norm. Although police will not officially speculate whether Norm is the Joker, a warrant has been issued for his arrest and the public is urged to contact Gotham police to make sure that Norm is found quickly. As there were also no more deaths last night, police are investigating whether the Joker may have gone into hiding.

---PAGE G2---

The Globe Cryptogram
by Kool Ereh

Puzzle 1
YXQJX KXKAO LYFK

Puzzle 2
WVIWN QGGAI EMXUV INGBZ VWAER TSVRL BKRIM JLVQI JKILH RLZDL PCVIG GHHEJ BYIEP OCWFI NUFLE TZZQL UXHVY VPPBZ QFTGO UXDSV QZQDY MADUY EYA

***DAY 6 START***

Town, three days to decide and vote on a lynch candidate. Remember, the person voted for first is lynched.

None.

Nov 25 2009, 10:32 pm Neki Post #1258

I VOTE KRAYZEE FOR EPIC WIN. Um, but yeah, more clue analysis to come. Poor zany, you've died. We will AVENGE YOU!
Also, all patrolmen PM Ashamed who you jailed the this night.

I was thinking along the same lines with the bile bomb from L4D2, and didn't one of the levels take place in a hospital? Two hospital references now, but that might be because that is where doctors work. ALSO, HEAVY THUNDERSTORM = HEAVY RAIN? OH YEAH.:P

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 25 2009, 11:20 pm by Ultimo.

None.

Nov 25 2009, 10:34 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1259

Also, sorry for being a day late with the post. I was working on it last night but I was.. distracted.

None.

Nov 25 2009, 10:41 pm FatalException Post #1260

I'ma throw a vote out for KrayZee. The bile bomb for L4D2 could be described as a strange biological weapon (although it isn't injected), and the zombies in L4D are tinted an off-green color. I'm not sure about that second article about Norm, though.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 61 62 63 64 6582 >
  Back to forum