Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 60 61 62 63 6482 >

Nov 18 2009, 11:58 pm Vi3t-X Post #1221

Quote from name:Ultimo
I wasn't aware Ashamed carried knives around with him and also made a topic about someone being slayed with a sword. But who knows really, I don't think lynching Corbo will do us any good, but we'll see. We also know that Ashamed is the pardoner, so why would the clues point to him? The only other person the sword could be referencing to is FatalException. Also, no one has given any clues against Corbo. Why are we voting down someone with ZERO clues against them? The only thing Corbo has done that may indicate he is not town-aligned is his apathetic attitude towards us, but besides that, WHY ARE WE VOTING DOWN SOMEONE WITH ZERO CLUES AGAINST THEM?

Ultimo: To be honest, those clues against Corbo aren't that good.
Ultimo: What clues?
Ultimo: There is none.
Ultimo: Why are we voting for him then?
Ultimo: Bandwagon.

You have a point there.
But for all we know, Corbo could be the Joker.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 12:27 am Neki Post #1222

For all we know, Excalibur could be mafia. I don't see your point, why not try to get the better chance of getting someone?

None.

Nov 19 2009, 12:40 am Bar Refaeli Post #1223

for all we know im a secret zombie and im about to own someone

None.

Nov 19 2009, 12:40 am Excalibur Post #1224

The sword and the faith

I'd really like to remind you guys how short that list of living townies is.

Convo I had with ToA:
SensimillaLove: Oh yeah
SensimillaLove: Somebody changed their vote to you
Bartimaeus852: Let them. I don't really care. We lose.
Bartimaeus852: We're killing eachother off
Bartimaeus852: the mafia are laughing
Bartimaeus852: and the joker isnt delivering
Bartimaeus852: So fuck them.

I know I'm not mafia, you don't have any solid clues or proof, you're grasping and guessing at a crucial time when we do not have the luxury of guessing wrong.

This is why the town is going to lose.

I've been saying this for two or three pages and still no one wants to listen. Fuck you guys, kill me, and I hope the Joker continues not to deliver while the rest of you are gunned down.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 19 2009, 1:16 am dumbducky Post #1225

I vote Krayzee

tits

Nov 19 2009, 1:18 am Neki Post #1226

I never trusted the Joker, everyone is too trusting of an anonymous figure who is only out to kill us, why would we even trust him?

Excalibur you say that, but can you provide a good alternative to vote for then? I didn't think so. You people are ridiculous, I've provided evidence and support for my assumptions, what has everyone else done? Absolutely nothing, any of the remaining townies that are left deserve their fate, you guys haven't contributed nothing to this game. Let us not randomly bandwagon just for the sake of bandwagoning, but that is what the game has boiled down too. The fact there has been no clue analysis of anything is ridiculous, the last time we actually got anything was when Vrael was around.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 1:58 am rayNimagi Post #1227

So the game depends on the randomization of where the "good," experienced players fall, not through teamwork or rhetoric.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 19 2009, 2:05 am Bar Refaeli Post #1228

hesitantly: dont forget asgasg to win

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2009, 2:11 am by Raccoon.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 2:48 am Neki Post #1229

FatalException, I know you want to vote Excalibur, vote him down! You too ducky! The sooner we hit plurality, the faster the day comes.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 2:52 am dumbducky Post #1230

Ah, what the hell. I vote Excalibur.

tits

Nov 19 2009, 3:04 am Neki Post #1231

I say we do a swing vote and exterminate KrayZee? Who's with me?! Also, like I said, two main clues against KrayZee. The first one, NudeRaider died screaming "insanely" (think of a synonym for insane) and my new one, two of three of Batman's targets were left for the mafia to murder, he basically left them for dead. How many times did he do it? Two times, left for dead 2. ;)

I wasn't aware Ashamed carried knives around with him and also made a topic about someone being slayed with a sword. But who knows really, I don't think lynching Corbo will do us any good, but we'll see. We also know that Ashamed is the pardoner, so why would the clues point to him? The only other person the sword could be referencing to is FatalException. Also, no one has given any clues against Corbo. Why are we voting down someone with ZERO clues against them? The only thing Corbo has done that may indicate he is not town-aligned is his apathetic attitude towards us, but besides that, WHY ARE WE VOTING DOWN SOMEONE WITH ZERO CLUES AGAINST THEM?

I agree, this man speaks the truth.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2009, 3:12 am by Ultimo.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 3:14 am dumbducky Post #1232

Hear hear! I vote Krayzee. Again.

tits

Nov 19 2009, 3:25 am FatalException Post #1233

Quote from KrayZee
Or by the fact that you, Corbo, perhaps drew the picture and pointed it at ToA. You are the only one who solved the puzzle very fast and quite immediate after DT_Battlekruser.
When did DTBK say that he solved it and wasn't just told? How would you know if he had? >.>
FatalException, I know you want to vote Excalibur, vote him down! You too ducky! The sooner we hit plurality, the faster the day comes.
Quote from FatalException
Any reasoning?! Excalibur actually has clues against him, raynimagi has nothing against him.

Quote from Zycorax
Am I doing it wrong? :dontgetit:

It's a... dinosaur?

!
I vote Brontobyte

Where did you get all the extra parts? o_O
I see no extra parts, but plenty of them are rotated. :P

Let's go with Excalibur. (As in a vote.)
:|

None.

Nov 19 2009, 3:39 am Neki Post #1234

To be honest, DT_BK missed your vote too. Yes, Excalibur will be murdered and we can finally steal his soul!

None.

Nov 19 2009, 3:39 am Vi3t-X Post #1235

I say we do a swing vote and exterminate KrayZee? Who's with me?! Also, like I said, two main clues against KrayZee. The first one, NudeRaider died screaming "insanely" (think of a synonym for insane) and my new one, two of three of Batman's targets were left for the mafia to murder, he basically left them for dead. How many times did he do it? Two times, left for dead 2. ;)

I agree, this man speaks the truth.

While the first one is still plausible, I am reluctant to find the second one with any merit.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 3:41 am Neki Post #1236

Has DT_BK ever posted his clues for a mafia game yet? It would help to know how he writes clues, but I don't know if he's ever done it before.

None.

Nov 19 2009, 3:45 am Vi3t-X Post #1237

Lets ask. DTBK. Show us how you write your clues. :P

None.

Nov 19 2009, 4:58 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1238

I'm not sure that my style is still exactly the same, but there is this: http://www.staredit.net/86723/

None.

Nov 20 2009, 4:29 am rayNimagi Post #1239

So the clues aren't REALLY obvious, but more like a two step problem...

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 20 2009, 4:33 am Neki Post #1240

Does that mean we should change votes?!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 60 61 62 63 6482 >
  Back to forum