Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 63 64 65 66 6782 >

Nov 27 2009, 9:58 pm Neki Post #1281

Yes, and it's also because you have a sword! ;) But seriously, help us find another target then.

None.

Nov 28 2009, 5:06 am Jack Post #1282

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Oh good, mafia got their act together and hit me. Took them long enough. GG folks, I predict townie win due to mafia being eh and town not much better but still not as eh.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 28 2009, 10:16 am InsolubleFluff Post #1283

I predict long game being long.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 7:09 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1284

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Ultimo :: KrayZee
FatalException :: KrayZee
Ashamed :: KrayZee
Corbo :: KrayZee
Norm :: Corbo
rayNimagi :: KrayZee
Apocalypse666 :: KrayZee
Zycorax :: KrayZee
dumbducky :: KrayZee
KrayZee :: Corbo (2)
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: KrayZee (9)

0 abstain.

5 Did Not Vote: Generalpie (5), Brontobyte (5), Hug A Zergling (3), Vi3t-X (2), Chubacca (1)

GOTHAM GLOBE
Saturday, September 13, 2008
***EVENING EDITION***
Page A1

Town Action Takes Toll On Mafia
by Jason Williams

Following last night's silence of both Batman and the Joker, the citizens of Gotham celebrated today after a mob successfully ended the reign of a high-ranking member of the mafia organization. Police detectives say they were following leads on KrayZee's possible mafia alignment after the mysterious Joker hinted at the possibility, and though they remain unsure of KrayZee's place in the organization, evidence upturned in the attack on his house makes it plain he played an important role in the deaths of some leading Gotham citizens.

Early this afternoon, an angry mob surrounded his house, demanding he come outside. When he refused, someone hurled a Molotov cocktail through the window and citizens smashed down the door, dragging the bloody and broken body of KrayZee outside. Police admit that they cannot officially support the actions of the mob, but the general sentiment seems to be that they are privately grateful that the actions of a few lucky leaders have successfully brought so many members of the mob to justice.

***NIGHT 6 START***

Night roles, three days to get moving.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 7:38 am InsolubleFluff Post #1285

Told you so.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 8:06 am Neki Post #1286

ALL IN A DAYS WORK HUH?
Does that mean the Joker was telling the truth?

None.

Nov 29 2009, 8:08 am Urahara Post #1287

Quote from name:Ultimo
ALL IN A DAYS WORK HUH?
Does that mean the Joker was telling the truth?
It would appear so
But the question is, who is the joker?

None.

Nov 29 2009, 8:12 am Neki Post #1288

You know what? I think we should lynch Norm tomorrow, barring we find any clues that point to anyone else. Why would his DNA be found on the two bodies? Unless he was a patrolmen, I don't see any other reason, Hm.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 8:14 am Urahara Post #1289

You know what? I think we should lynch Norm tomorrow, barring we find any clues that point to anyone else. Why would his DNA be found on the two bodies? Unless he was a patrolmen, I don't see any other reason, Hm.
I find it kind of funny, Raccoon messaged me early on in game asking if i was mafia, he was patrolmen
This game is too easy man
But i agree, we lynch norm... or corbo, either will do
Edit: Correction, Director XD

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 29 2009, 8:20 am by Urahara.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 6:41 pm Norm Post #1290

Quote from Urahara
I find it kind of funny, Raccoon messaged me early on in game asking if i was mafia, he was patrolmen
This game is too easy man
But i agree, we lynch norm... or corbo, either will do
Edit: Correction, Director XD

How about we DON'T lynch me. Carbo is a much better target because unlike me, there isn't a 100% chance of him being town.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 6:47 pm InsolubleFluff Post #1291

... right ...

None.

Nov 29 2009, 7:04 pm Urahara Post #1292

I bet you me or ultiml die XD

None.

Nov 29 2009, 7:17 pm Corbo Post #1293

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Norm
How about we DON'T lynch me. Carbo is a much better target because unlike me, there isn't a 100% chance of him being town.
There's a 100% chance of you being town? Just like the other joker targets that were so obviously town like krayzee and excalibur? :hurr:

fuck you all

Nov 29 2009, 7:24 pm Norm Post #1294

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Norm
There's a 100% chance of you being town? Just like the other joker targets that were so obviously town like krayzee and excalibur? :hurr:

I've always voted to lynch mafias. It's insulting that you'd viciously assault me with your slander. Actually, the only way to justify your actions would be MAFIA BLOOD flowing through your veins. Besides, anyone who has played at least 1 game of SEN Mafia before can tell you that I'm always town, no matter what.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 7:28 pm Jack Post #1295

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

If you lynch corbo, ya'll are facepalms.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 29 2009, 7:41 pm Corbo Post #1296

Quote from Norm
I've always voted to lynch mafias. It's insulting that you'd viciously assault me with your slander. Actually, the only way to justify your actions would be MAFIA BLOOD flowing through your veins. Besides, anyone who has played at least 1 game of SEN Mafia before can tell you that I'm always town, no matter what.
wut?
viciously assaulting you with my slander? wut?
I'm merely just questioning your claim on yourself being 100% townie. The ONLY one we can be sure of him being townie is Ashamed.

Why are you being so agressive anyway?

fuck you all

Nov 29 2009, 7:42 pm Norm Post #1297

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Norm
wut?
viciously assaulting you with my slander? wut?
I'm merely just questioning your claim on yourself being 100% townie. The ONLY one we can be sure of him being townie is Ashamed.

Why are you being so agressive anyway?

Because I get angry when confronted by mafia scum.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 7:55 pm Urahara Post #1298

Norm is scaring me o.o

None.

Nov 29 2009, 10:07 pm Ashamed Post #1299

Hear me Raor!!

W/e
I Vote for Norm.

None.

Nov 29 2009, 10:39 pm Corbo Post #1300

Quote from Ashamed