Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 52 53 54 55 5682 >

Nov 5 2009, 10:47 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1061

i feel so honored that both factions tried to kill me, and the mafia might've even sent more than one person to kill me. :D

@batman: why would you kill me? there were no clues against me and just cause i was acting suspicious doesnt mean im actual mafia.

@mafia: pm me and tell me if i was right about who was mafia

None.

Nov 5 2009, 10:56 pm Norm Post #1062

I vote for EX

None.

Nov 5 2009, 11:05 pm Jack Post #1063

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Ashamed
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from name:zany_001
Don't waste a lynch on devourer, we can just jail him tonight.

For lack of better clues, I vote EXCALIBUR.
Oh please.

Lynch that Devourer!

that kinda looks fishy... Ex i really think you are mafia!
Even if you were correct, if you notice, it has been days since we've killed a mafia. And the town didn't even lynch him, the BDS got him. We have very few people left in our faction and if we don't start lynching KNOWN mafia starting today, I doubt we're going to win this game. Wasting a lynch on me, mafia or not, is not something we can afford to do. We are not in a position where we have the luxury to guess or assume.

More than I dislike you, Corbo, or Zany, I dislike losing. And I am not about to be out done by a bunch of amateur mafia either. I am voting for this mafia man, who we shall lynch and then with the help of Batman hopefully confirm a second mafia to get tomorrow. You better pray that we don't lose too many tonight.

The reason we are in such a bad situation right now is because of exactly this kind of shit: Taking chances with our lynches and always coming up wrong. If we had killed Dev before, we wouldn't have lost so many already. You want to stall, and give them another night to hit us? I sure don't, and I call into question the role of anyone who does.
Mind explaining how exactly leaving devourer alive made things worse for us? If we jail him again tonight, he CAN'T HURT US, AND we get a lynch.

Also, people, note the long counter post. Next comes flaming possibly, although him saying he dislikes me and corbo may be the worst it gets.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 5 2009, 11:14 pm Chubacca Post #1064

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Ashamed
Quote from Excalibur

Oh please.

Lynch that Devourer!

Even if you were correct, if you notice, it has been days since we've killed a mafia. And the town didn't even lynch him, the BDS got him. We have very few people left in our faction and if we don't start lynching KNOWN mafia starting today, I doubt we're going to win this game. Wasting a lynch on me, mafia or not, is not something we can afford to do. We are not in a position where we have the luxury to guess or assume.

More than I dislike you, Corbo, or Zany, I dislike losing. And I am not about to be out done by a bunch of amateur mafia either. I am voting for this mafia man, who we shall lynch and then with the help of Batman hopefully confirm a second mafia to get tomorrow. You better pray that we don't lose too many tonight.

The reason we are in such a bad situation right now is because of exactly this kind of shit: Taking chances with our lynches and always coming up wrong. If we had killed Dev before, we wouldn't have lost so many already. You want to stall, and give them another night to hit us? I sure don't, and I call into question the role of anyone who does.
Mind explaining how exactly leaving devourer alive made things worse for us? If we jail him again tonight, he CAN'T HURT US, AND we get a lynch.

Also, people, note the long counter post. Next comes flaming possibly, although him saying he dislikes me and corbo may be the worst it gets.
We can use the sheriff power on something we are investigating rather than wasting it on someone we should have lynched a couple days ago.

None.

Nov 5 2009, 11:26 pm Jack Post #1065

There is no sheriff. Batman is the only one who can investigate people.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 6 2009, 12:30 am Chubacca Post #1066

the jailing power, same difference. :-_-:

Edit: Oh by the way, I vote Devourer

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 6 2009, 1:37 am by Chubacca.

None.

Nov 6 2009, 1:53 am rayNimagi Post #1067

I vote Devourer

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 6 2009, 1:59 am Excalibur Post #1068

The sword and the faith

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Ashamed
Quote from Excalibur

Oh please.

Lynch that Devourer!

Zany, I really don't appreciate your attitude.

You can jail him, or you can kill him, one nulls his powers and stagnates the game, the other moves us forward in town victory. HMMMM REAL HARD CHOICE. :P

If you're going to kill me, I ask you do it AFTER we get rid of a confirmed mafia. At least I'd have gotten something done before getting killed, which is more than I can say for a lot of the crossed out names in the OP.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 6 2009, 2:05 am Chubacca Post #1069

zany is still crying over the fact that his owner didn't get his way.

None.

Nov 6 2009, 2:16 am Jack Post #1070

Owner? And if you're talking about our plan, most of it worked, except for what ashamed broke.

Better the devil we know. We know that dev is mafia, so keep him jailed. If we don't, the patrolmen won't know who to jail. There's a good chance they will jail a townie, whereas with dev jailed their ability isn't wasted. As long as we have a patrolman, there is no point wasting a lynch on dev. Instead, we can use it to hit people that clues point at. ATM, ex is the only one.

Red classic.

Nov 6 2009, 2:17 am Ashamed Post #1071

Hear me Raor!!

guys lets not fight!
Everyone has their own idea.
They most work out in the end ><!

None.

Nov 6 2009, 2:22 am rayNimagi Post #1072

Owner? And if you're talking about our plan, most of it worked, except for what ashamed broke.

Better the devil we know. We know that dev is mafia, so keep him jailed. If we don't, the patrolmen won't know who to jail. There's a good chance they will jail a townie, whereas with dev jailed their ability isn't wasted. As long as we have a patrolman, there is no point wasting a lynch on dev. Instead, we can use it to hit people that clues point at. ATM, ex is the only one.

If you really think Excalibur is mafia, then why don't you have the patrolman jail HIM tonight? If he is a mafia, he cannot hit. If he is a townie, he cannot be hit.

Zany, think through all the options before you post.

Can anyone confirm whether Zany is a townie or mafia?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 6 2009, 2:50 am Excalibur Post #1073

The sword and the faith

Instead, we can use it to hit people that clues point at. ATM, ex is the only one.
Lets see 'em.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Nov 6 2009, 3:07 am Jack Post #1074

'covered in stab wounds' and 'long knife' both could refer to a sword. Excalibur is a famous sword.

Ray, that's a good point, so I change my vote to DEVOURER, as long as a patrolman tells ashamed that he will jail ex.

Red classic.

Nov 6 2009, 3:24 am Excalibur Post #1075

The sword and the faith

'covered in stab wounds' and 'long knife' both could refer to a sword. Excalibur is a famous sword.
That's it? Anything else? Anything that is even slightly convincing? :lol:

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Nov 6 2009, 3:29 am Jack Post #1076

Quote from Excalibur
That's it? Anything else? Anything that is even slightly convincing? :lol:
Pretty convincing to my eyes. You got any reasons why they AREN'T real clues?

Red classic.

Nov 6 2009, 9:33 am InsolubleFluff Post #1077

Zany, talk to Corbo, before I had died I'd been working on Excalibur clues.

Ex, if shocked clues were too obvious, why would something less obvious not be a clue? And if you think it IS too obvious, wasn't it you whom said my clues were possible, despite it?

All I'm saying is you were so fast to point a finger at me, but now I'm confirmed not mafia, my friends are seeing you as the otherside of the coin.

None.

Nov 6 2009, 11:08 am Chubacca Post #1078

I could find an easy 3 clues on you right now zany. If you look hard enough, you can find clues for everyone.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 6 2009, 6:48 pm by JaFF. Reason: Not polite.

None.

Nov 6 2009, 1:30 pm Corbo Post #1079

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

If you're looking for something you find it.
I could easily find clues on me if I wanted to and find them, that doesn't make them valid, though, I've been brought to my attention the excalibur clues.

Also, god jaff, you completely messed up my post, you didn't even keep the sense I was putting into it. :P

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 7 2009, 12:42 am by Corbo. Reason: lulz

fuck you all

Nov 6 2009, 2:49 pm Ashamed Post #1080

Hear me Raor!!

Please I need the patrolmen to come to me!!
If not then It will be hard!

as of know I do believe Zany is on our side!
Lets try not to accuse people without anything.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 52 53 54 55 5682 >
  Back to forum