HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 106 107 108 109 110117 >

Jun 18 2011, 3:13 pm Decency Post #2141

@ OP

None.

Jun 18 2011, 3:42 pm LoveLess Post #2142

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Not even half the people who play regularly are on there FaZ.

Quote from name:Cardinal
What are peoplez names on HoN? I forgot I paid $10 for it and had it all this time. I think I have NudeRaider added and thats about it.
Tatts - Loveless
Dark_Kevin - Kevin
IbukiSuika - Phobos
N`Hydrolisk - Sand Wraith/Hydrolisk
RainDrawp - Raccoon
dumbducky

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 18 2011, 3:48 pm by LoveLess.

None.

Jun 22 2011, 10:39 am LoveLess Post #2143

Sorry for the double but:

We have been working non-stop to get HoN back online for everyone and are happy to say the game is back up and running!

Unfortunately, due to the issue with our databases, we were forced to roll everything back to June 9th. This means everything- stats, store purchases with in-game coins, coin purchases, stat resets, sub-account purchases, etc. - since June 9th has been permanently deleted. *This includes passwords! Your password might be an old one if you changed it recently!* We are sorry for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. We are definitely feeling it, too!

If you made any real money purchases since June 9th, rest assured that we have this data saved and we will have a page available on the website where you will be able to restore any purchases you made during this time. This means that if you purchased coins on June 13th and bought the Gore Taunt, you will not have the coins you purchased and your Gore Taunt will no longer be purchased; however, after you use this new page on the website, you will receive the coins from your purchase again and can use them to purchase Gore Taunt (or any other item) again. We plan to have this page available tomorrow and will keep you updated on its progress.

To be clear, we can ONLY restore transactions with real money. We are sorry, but we cannot restore anything purchased with in-game currency and your silver coins are back to where they were on June 9th.

We sincerely thank everyone for their patience over the past day, as well as the past few weeks. We know it hasn’t been easy and we are truly appreciative of everyone staying with us. As a token of our appreciation, we have temporarily unlocked every item currently available in the Goblin Store for everyone to play with (with the exception of Nickname Changes and Custom Account Icons)! *Please note that items not currently available in the store, such as Gold Collection Avatars, are not unlocked, but if you own them you can still use them as usual.*

This is only the first part of our thank you and we will have another gift for everyone soon!

Thank you again for your understanding. Now let’s all go get some HoN in and have some fun!

Free stawf.

None.

Jun 22 2011, 1:38 pm NudeRaider Post #2144

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Does that mean it's worth starting HoN again? In other words are the problems finally fixed?

Jun 22 2011, 11:58 pm Sand Wraith Post #2145

she/her

Depends on what problems you're talking about. I've been finding HoN playable this whole time, so I dunno why there are any reasons to stop anyway besides ennui or otherwise.

There is still a maintenance window planned I think.

http://honstatus.tumblr.com/?aid=3680250

Jun 23 2011, 3:18 pm NudeRaider Post #2146

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Sand Wraith
Depends on what problems you're talking about
This
Quote from NudeRaider
I am STILL having problems. Shop was bugged once, MM is currently down and I can never connect to the chat server.
Suggestions?
and this
Quote from name:FaZ-
The servers have been fucked/DDosed/broken for like 3 weeks, read the forums. =p

Jun 24 2011, 5:14 am dumbducky Post #2147

A few weeks ago they go DDoS'd. During that time MM was hit or miss, and usually miss. Those issues seemed to have gone away and then they fucked up their own hardware or something. So that's fixed now until some other unforeseen issue ruins my $30 purchase.

tits

Jun 25 2011, 12:28 am Sand Wraith Post #2148

she/her

Today is the historic day of my first ever loss with Jeraziah. 50333484: Laid to rest, the perfect win streak with one Hero.

Jul 9 2011, 1:49 am Sand Wraith Post #2149

she/her

Wards: preventing your mid from dying to rune baits since wards and runes were in the same DotA patch.

Jul 9 2011, 1:57 am NicholasBeige Post #2150

I hate the MM system. Everyone is a fucking retard. When are SENer's online? I'm sick of playing with complete retards :(. I have to either be a boss and carry my team entirely, or I get support and hope that my team doesn't fail miserably.

they seem incapable of calling miss, they don't know what a minimap is, and in general, are douchebags. For example (replay available if anyone wants it), I was Myrmidon at top lane, and Empath came from mid to gank Flint Beastwood. Empath tower dived and Electrician (enemy) teleported to the tower. He blamed his death on me. Does Myrmidon have some skill which can cause Towers to stop shooting? There was nothing in my power to save him. Stunning Electrician wouldn't have helped since it was the Tower that was pwning Empath. I killed Electrician about 3 minutes later, harassing him to low-ish hitpoints and then unloading when I had a few more levels.

I hate HoN. But I love it when I get a gg. Those games are rare.

None.

Jul 9 2011, 10:34 am NudeRaider Post #2151

So true. lol
I'll try to be on more now. Probably weekends and evenings.

EDIT: I'm on right now btw.

I hate the MM system. Everyone is a fucking retard. When are SENer's online? I'm sick of playing with complete retards :(. I have to either be a boss and carry my team entirely, or I get support and hope that my team doesn't fail miserably.
HoN community is terrible. This includes SENners imo (there are exceptions, so don't feel offended guys). LoL has a much better community from what I hear but far worse game. Gotta post in the mix 2 games thread: HoN + LoL ;)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 9 2011, 11:40 am by NudeRaider.

Jul 15 2011, 9:15 pm NicholasBeige Post #2152

nuff said.

None.

Jul 16 2011, 1:44 am Sand Wraith Post #2153

she/her

HoN accounts are only $10 again!

USE MY REFERRAL LINK IF YOU'RE BUYING PLZ: http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=7GU8VOSQ

Jul 16 2011, 2:04 am NicholasBeige Post #2154

Shameless.

What do you get for referring peeps anyways?

Me and NudeRaider went on to have a very nice GG. I was Emerald Warden and he was Behemoth. I still think Emerald Warden is OP. Dat utlimate.

None.

Jul 16 2011, 4:07 am Neki Post #2155

Quote from NudeRaider
So true. lol
I'll try to be on more now. Probably weekends and evenings.

EDIT: I'm on right now btw.

HoN community is terrible. This includes SENners imo (there are exceptions, so don't feel offended guys). LoL has a much better community from what I hear but far worse game. Gotta post in the mix 2 games thread: HoN + LoL ;)

I'm the best part of the HoN community, not sure what you're talking about. I even play LoL. HoN is cool but it doesn't even do a good job of being DotA anymore. At least when I play LoL, I'm playing a game different enough from DotA that it doesn't feel half done. LoL is also easier to win in, so maybe that's why I stick with it. :)

None.

Jul 22 2011, 7:01 pm Sand Wraith Post #2156

she/her

I'll be away from HoN for a few weeks while life stuff goes on.

EDIT: Thoughts on Parasite? I think he's one of the funner Heroes to play, but also REALLY REALLY BAD.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 22 2011, 9:38 pm by Sand Wraith.

Jul 24 2011, 12:36 pm NudeRaider Post #2157

It's good to be back in action. Yes, GGs Cardi, come more often.
I think Emerald Warden isn't OP. He's a good harasser, especially with ult, and does a lot of dmg just through leveling but he's also squishy so it's easy to make small, yet lethal mistakes. So maybe OP in a pro's hands?

I've found a new favorite hero it seems:

Slither's dots are much more dangerous than is expected. Probably only in my league, but still...

EDIT:
Epic game just happened. 16 minutes cc.
53605819 - At least watch the double fb. Hilarious.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 24 2011, 12:58 pm by NudeRaider.

Jul 25 2011, 1:31 pm Sand Wraith Post #2158

she/her

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=303517

Topic got locked. Missions successful.

Jul 25 2011, 1:39 pm LoveLess Post #2159

Quote from Sand Wraith
I'll be away from HoN for a few weeks while life stuff goes on.

EDIT: Thoughts on Parasite? I think he's one of the funner Heroes to play, but also REALLY REALLY BAD.
I'm really against this, he is the best jungle in HoN. By far, there is no way you shouldn't leave the jungle with full health for a gank at any given time. He is also very good at jungling the opposing team's side and getting out without a problem. His gank ability is a bit lackluster, but it's definitely there. I'd say he is an early game version of Vampeer, his late game is a bit crappy.

None.

Jul 25 2011, 2:05 pm poison_us Post #2160

Back* from the grave

Quote from Sand Wraith
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=303517

Topic got locked. Missions successful.
Do you find it funny to flaunt your ego on an Internet forum?

EDIT: Though I do love how worked up he got, how the GM explained the reason for lockage while pointing out flaws in this 1337's logic, and then how some random guy made this comment:
How about instead of making a mockery of all the trolls you concentrate on making a well-written and thought out guide like you're planning too.
I was rather interested in who you were until I saw what you'd been putting your time into.

EDIT2: I am sincerely happy for you..I only wish I found people that easy to troll on my games :/

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 25 2011, 2:10 pm by poison_us.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 106 107 108 109 110117 >
  Back to forum