Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Phalanx of Light
The Phalanx of Light
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 12 2009, 7:12 pm
By: Vrael
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Aug 12 2009, 9:50 pm Magicide Post #21

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

The Lightrider and his winged BMX are here to slay these incompetent fools and their lord.

May the light protect us.

Aug 12 2009, 9:54 pm EzDay281 Post #22

If you can hurt me with a spork, you deserve to win.
Show me anyone who can not be harmed via spork.
And my...shit were outta weapons.
Flails? Poleaxes? Maces? Mauls? Naginata? Bo staves? Throwing daggers? ... Meteor hammers?

None.

Aug 12 2009, 9:57 pm Phobos Post #23

Are you sure about that?

The Dark Side still has ninjas.

this is signature

Aug 12 2009, 10:01 pm Magicide Post #24

Quote from name:Almost Alive

Did i mention i'm a pirate and a descendant of Bruce Lee?

Aug 12 2009, 10:03 pm poison_us Post #25

Back* from the grave

...but not sporks...we're totally screwed...

Oh, wait, we have t3h Banhammer!!

ok maybe we don't, but I can pretend

Aug 12 2009, 10:07 pm Phobos Post #26

Are you sure about that?

Quote from Magicide

Did i mention i'm a pirate and a descendant of Bruce Lee?
Enjoy your future fury attacks.

this is signature

Aug 12 2009, 10:09 pm Lingie Post #27

Tacgonl is here to join the fight for great justice.

You can pay me through PayPal, in the form of internets.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 13 2009, 12:10 am Aster Post #28

Quote from name:Darkling

You can pay me through PayPal, in the form of internets.
>Tacgnol
>evil cat but you're posting in the Light thread

What.

None.

Aug 13 2009, 12:14 am Magicide Post #29

Quote from Aster

What.

Evil lord but you're posting in the Light thread.

What.

Aug 13 2009, 12:21 am Aster Post #30

Quote from Magicide
Quote from Aster

What.

Evil lord but you're posting in the Light thread.

What.
Y'all came in my thread, so I'm all up in yours.
IM IN UR THREAD CORRUPTIN UR WARRIORZ

None.

Aug 13 2009, 12:28 am Jack Post #31

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from name:zany_001
Quote from FatalException
Forces of Evil should GTFO our thread nao ^^

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 13 2009, 2:37 am Vrael Post #32

Quote from Hug A Zergling
But I'll join the Guardians and help you.
Quote from JaFF
The Guardian of Virtue offers his righteous sword to you, Vrael.
Quote from MadZombie
And my axe.
Quote from Corbo
And my bow.
And the Lord of Shiny Cutlery offers you his spork
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
And my...shit were outta weapons
Quote from name:Darkling
Thank you, my friends.

Quote from poison_us
As the first response, and as an emissary of the Dark, I advise you to abstain from your present objective.

It shall fail, leaving you and all you know and love in utter chaos as we descend upon your helpless society. Lord Aster has seen it; the future cannot be altered, merely observed. Fight as you may, you and your alliance will fail much like the League of Nations.

My warning is this: If you resist, I shall personally see to your slow and painful death. I know all who would resist--and you have not an iota of the power of my Lord Aster.
We shall hold firm in our objectives; no threat you can make will deter us from the Light. And to you, poison, I offer the advice of caution: My slow and painful death will not be so easy to bring about as you desire.

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
You are just wasting your time, pathetic fools. Embrace the future, or it shall crush you.
Better to be crushed by the consequences of our own stand than to be enthralled for eternity to a Master. Some day you will realize the terrible mistake you have made by selling your soul, and on that day, you will hope I am still "wasting my time."

And the Lord of Shiny Cutlery offers you his spork. Soon, it will taste the blood of the evil ones, in enough number to satisfy even the Mighty Spork's unquenchable thirst!
Zany, you have stood since the beginning, which is a worthy contribution to our cause, but I ask you to renounce your Lordship. The Evil Horde has laid claim to "Lords" and "Masters" and as such we should recognize it as a symbol of their oppressive influence over one another. In the Phalanx of Light, we should have no Lords or Masters, but only free men who share righteousness.
Additionally, your eagerness and valiance is admirable, but the task we have undertaken is not a contest of blood-spilling. We should offer peace and redemption at every turn, and only spill our enemies blood when necessary, not charge head first and willing into battle. Calm yourself, for the true battle will be won or lost not on the battlefield, but in the hearts and souls of men.

Quote from Aster
IM IN UR THREAD CORRUPTIN UR WARRIORZ
Your corruption has no influence here. Our warriors know better than to fall for the promises you will inevitably break.

None.

Aug 13 2009, 3:28 am Jack Post #33

Quote from Vrael
And the Lord of Shiny Cutlery offers you his spork. Soon, it will taste the blood of the evil ones, in enough number to satisfy even the Mighty Spork's unquenchable thirst!
Zany, you have stood since the beginning, which is a worthy contribution to our cause, but I ask you to renounce your Lordship. The Evil Horde has laid claim to "Lords" and "Masters" and as such we should recognize it as a symbol of their oppressive influence over one another. In the Phalanx of Light, we should have no Lords or Masters, but only free men who share righteousness.
Additionally, your eagerness and valiance is admirable, but the task we have undertaken is not a contest of blood-spilling. We should offer peace and redemption at every turn, and only spill our enemies blood when necessary, not charge head first and willing into battle. Calm yourself, for the true battle will be won or lost not on the battlefield, but in the hearts and souls of men.

I have men under my command who call my Master and Leaderman. While my title may offend you, 'twould offend moreso the humble fellows who seek a better life than what they can find on their own, if they could not call me that which they see me as. I speak of the brave men of RCDF. And they are not alone in bestowing titles upon those who lead them. For we, too, call you King and look to you for guidance. Whether you like it or not. Sir.
If it pleases you, I will change my title to Knight of the Mighty Spork, but it would grieve me greatly.

DISCLAIMER
Any injury that may occur due to the use of the Mighty Spork on Vrael due to any further complaints on Light not being entirely good and indeed qather bloodthirsty are not to be attributed to RCDF, it's associates, or any of its employees. RCDF is not liable for any damage caused by the Phalanx of Light.

You speak noble words, but what use are noble words when you canst see thy guts spilt all over your white robes? We may be Light, but we are not perfect. If you accept our blades/arrows/shotty shells/assorted other weapons, then you accept our fighting prowess, before which the Horde cowers. TO ARMS, BROTHERS!

tl:dr NO U. Sir.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 13 2009, 3:40 am ForTheSwarm Post #34

NOOOO YOU STOLE MY IDEA

None.

Aug 13 2009, 5:38 am Centreri Post #35

Relatively ancient and inactive

I hereby claim this thread in the name of myself and, to a lesser extent, the Horde.

You all sign up for the Phalanx of Light thinking that a conflict on the SEN battleground between Light and Dark would be epic; and, indeed it would. However, each of you, why join the losing side in such a conflict, knowing full well that the losers face oblivion, and the winners, paradise? Is this not the most important decision of your lives, whether to give your soul to Aster (where it gets transferred to Rexy's bank account) or to Vrael, a mere mortal? Why by hasty? I, for one, will fight for the Horde, and in the aftermath will enjoy salvation. You tools of Vrael will fight on the Great Battleground and lose, competing with the organization that once held Voyager in its grip. I wish you luck. You'll need it.

None.

Aug 13 2009, 6:25 am Jack Post #36

Quote from Centreri
I hereby claim this thread in the name of myself and, to a lesser extent, the Horde.

Quote from Centreri
You all sign up for the Phalanx of Light thinking that a conflict on the SEN battleground between Light and Dark would be epic; and, indeed it would. However, each of you, why join the winning side in such a conflict, knowing full well that the losers face oblivion, and the winners, paradise?
Fix'd. So, tell us, why ARE you on the losing side?
Quote from Centreri
Is this not the most important decision of your lives, whether to give your soul to Aster (where it gets transferred to Rexy's bank account) or to Vrael, a mere mortal?
Vrael. No question there. Why would I languish in Rexy's empty, echoing bank account when I could be in paradise?

Quote from Centreri
Why by hasty? I, for one, will fight for the Horde, and in the aftermath will enjoy languishing in Rexy's empty, echoing bank account. You tools of Vrael will fight on the Great Battleground and win, competing with the organization that once thought wrongly that it held Voyager in its grip. I wish you luck. You'll need it.
Fix'd x3.
NO U!
And Voy can't be held, it's a force of nature.

Red classic.

Aug 13 2009, 9:12 am Centreri Post #37

I have said what I wanted to. If you decide that the best response to me is simple quote-replacement spam, so be it. My message will get across.

Also: Isn't it odd that my signature contains the perfect rallying banner for your cause?

None.

Aug 13 2009, 9:17 am JaFF Post #38

Quote from Centreri
Also: Isn't it odd that my signature contains the perfect rallying banner for your cause?
Yeah, Aster already knows that you're our secret agent in the evil horde.

None.

Aug 13 2009, 9:20 am Centreri Post #39

I shall not give myself to an empty cause for you, JaFF. My banner is of no consequence; I must stay with the horde.

/playsworldstiniestviola

None.

Aug 13 2009, 11:14 am poison_us Post #40

Back* from the grave

Forces of Light should GTFO our thread nao. ^^
I'm not changing anyone's words. I am merely quoting exactly what the person in question said, no more, no less. I find it ironic that the spork guy doesn't feel the need to be honest in his dealings. Moreso, I think you are corrupting your society by yourselves, and don't need much of my help.

I bid you good day as you ruminate on those facts.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum