27. FatalException
29. Vi3t-X
I'm pretty sure this is the right list.
I'm surprised I'm alive, too.

None.

Sep 21 2009, 9:19 pm Corbo Post #843

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Let's go.

I didn't vote FE before since jaff claimed there was no clues in the very first post, but now that a katana is mentioned again

I VOTE FATALEXCEPTION

fuck you all

Sep 21 2009, 9:29 pm lil-Inferno Post #844

Just here for the pie

Dark_Marine couldn't have possibly been the one to use the assault rifle. I'll admit that I used jail on him last night as to protect him.

Sep 21 2009, 9:31 pm InsolubleFluff Post #845

Dapper used the katanna... Solve the damn cipher guys...

None.

Sep 21 2009, 9:33 pm Echo Post #846

Just pointing this out. Raccoon changed his avatar.

None.

Sep 21 2009, 9:34 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #847

I'll let that dead comment stand since it's technically a violation of the rules to change your avatar. I guess since Moose isn't doing this anymore we don't have coded access to avatar locking.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 12:30 am Bar Refaeli Post #848

i tried to change it back but the link failed. i changed it to pretty much the same thing, though.
im voting FatalException

None.

Sep 22 2009, 12:58 am FatalException Post #849

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from FatalException
Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Ashamed
lol inferno you are a pimp... You just dodging blows left and right and they keep swinging!
Let's look into FatalException. There was something about sneaking about and one of the Mafia had a katana. As we all know, FatalException loves ninjas, even having his avatar as a ninja. Ninjas are known to be sneaky, and a katana could be a choice weapon for one.
Dapperdan uses a katana, remember?
I vote FatalException

I have a list of mafia and townies, the only person I havent talked to yet is Fatal.

Inferno consider indicting someone.
What about you? Inferno was attacked by an assault rifle. You know what marines use?

Yeah. I vote DM.

You would you mafia wouldnt you? I am the Doctor and theres nothing you can do to stop me and my doctorness ;o

Also contrary to popular belief, I dont use an ASSAULT rifle, rather a Gauss Rifle. That is a red herring that you identified that would go against me quite well, however sadly enough just doesnt fit the description.

Fatal there no point to try to resist, if we dont lynch you, then inferno will indict you. Your call.
I would say that the gauss rifle fits these definitions, wouldn't you? You're calling in irrelevant technicalities. Besides, if DTBK had used "gauss rifle", don't you think it would be just a little too obvious?

Besides, your evidence is that you haven't talked to me? I call bullshit.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 1:17 am DT_Battlekruser Post #850

I think I'm going to be Captain Obvious here and say that the mafia with a katana is Dapperdan.. it was meant to be glaringly obvious.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 1:47 am Norm Post #851

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Ashamed
lol inferno you are a pimp... You just dodging blows left and right and they keep swinging!
That's not being a pimp :|.

Let's look into FatalException. There was something about sneaking about and one of the Mafia had a katana. As we all know, FatalException loves ninjas, even having his avatar as a ninja. Ninjas are known to be sneaky, and a katana could be a choice weapon for one.

He's one of my only suspects as of now. At least since the deaths of two townies, we have it easier in deciding who's Mafia.

I vote FatalException.

EDIT: As far as my information is concerned, only Vi3t-X could be a Mafia as well as FatalException.

I know that I'm dead, but I just want to say that Katanas are generally used by SAMURAI, not ninja. Ninjas generally use smaller, lighter blades to better compliment their stealthy techniques. Katanas are really heavy. Not Ninja material.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 2:06 am poison_us Post #852

Back* from the grave

God, do people always ignore your invalidation of their clues, DTBK?

Sep 22 2009, 2:18 am Riney Post #853

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Ashamed
Dapperdan uses a katana, remember?
I vote FatalException

I have a list of mafia and townies, the only person I havent talked to yet is Fatal.

Inferno consider indicting someone.
What about you? Inferno was attacked by an assault rifle. You know what marines use?

Yeah. I vote DM.

You would you mafia wouldnt you? I am the Doctor and theres nothing you can do to stop me and my doctorness ;o

Also contrary to popular belief, I dont use an ASSAULT rifle, rather a Gauss Rifle. That is a red herring that you identified that would go against me quite well, however sadly enough just doesnt fit the description.

Fatal there no point to try to resist, if we dont lynch you, then inferno will indict you. Your call.
I would say that the gauss rifle fits these definitions, wouldn't you? You're calling in irrelevant technicalities. Besides, if DTBK had used "gauss rifle", don't you think it would be just a little too obvious?

Besides, your evidence is that you haven't talked to me? I call bullshit.

Why do you decide to be active when you're called out. Why do you decide to be aggressive when your time of death is soon? Why is it that there is only one possible clue against me so far, other than those silly things that echo pointed out that IRONICLY point to you. A cheerful thief who picks locks, WELL HMMMMMMMM. Must I be more obvious?

Die

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Sep 22 2009, 3:19 am FatalException Post #854

Why do you decide to be active when you're called out.
Are you really that stupid? Of course I'm going to defend myself when I get called out. Only a true idiot would knowingly sit by idly when their name is being called for a lynch; if you need proof, then look at all the previous games of mafia. I can use the same arguments against you, in fact: Why do you choose to defend your positions so ardently, so suddenly?

Also, as a note, the lock-picking clue that you mentioned in your post was from a paragraph about poison_us:
I myself was again party to another strange happening that night. When I got home, I observed a strange man outside my neighbor's house. He was downright jolly, in a sense, and laughed to himself as I watched him pick the lock of the house. He disappeared inside, and a few minutes later he emerged, fleeing at top speed. There was a boom, and a cloud of greenish-yellow smoke as something inside the house detonated. Little did the poor mafia know, my neighbor hadn't come home yet. I won't disclose my neighbor's name, but it is at least fortunate that he cheated death at least this once.
Would you like me to search the posts for clues pointing to you? I might just have swine flu; I have PLENTY of time and PLENTY of rage that I could pour into such an undertaking.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 4:33 am Riney Post #855

Thigh high affectionado

Would you like me to search the posts for clues pointing to you? I might just have swine flu; I have PLENTY of time and PLENTY of rage that I could pour into such an undertaking.

Give me your best Shiny Ninja

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Sep 22 2009, 8:20 am InsolubleFluff Post #856

lil-inferno confessed to jailing DM. If he's lying I'll be pissed because we could lose.

Katanna was dapperdan, I've said it, DTBK said it, read...

If you want a real clue, cipher is needing help.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 11:31 am InsolubleFluff Post #857

'M rrpw prcokxo pyea sru iakw qsb pimv sfnxytx...'

I am using this segment in order to crack the algorithm. M will be either 'I' or 'A' I have to figure out which and why.

My thoughts are that each letter is a number, each word has a different algorithm based on length, sum or something else. Alternatively each letter determines the next letters algorithm.

I am literally trying everything I can come up with. DTBK, hint me ;D?

None.

Sep 22 2009, 7:22 pm InsolubleFluff Post #858

Cracked this bitch open, solving then posting.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 7:40 pm JaFF Post #859

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I'll let that dead comment stand since it's technically a violation of the rules to change your avatar. I guess since Moose isn't doing this anymore we don't have coded access to avatar locking.
The code is still there for us to use. If the next host wishes to use it, just PM Moose and he'll explain it to you.

None.

Sep 22 2009, 7:40 pm Phobos Post #860

Are you sure about that?

I vote for Fatal Exception.

this is signature

Options
Pages: < 1 « 41 42 43 44 4551 >
  Back to forum