Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1151 >

Aug 18 2009, 11:04 am InsolubleFluff Post #161

So 1149 or Later this week?

None.

Aug 18 2009, 11:05 am poison_us Post #162

Back* from the grave

Probably later this week. He said tomorrow, did he not?

Aug 18 2009, 5:51 pm Corbo Post #163

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Zycorax
We should totally make one with SeN dates.

fuck you all

Aug 18 2009, 5:53 pm Chubacca Post #164

in SEN, a day is a week haha

None.

Aug 18 2009, 7:17 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #165

The game has begun. Role PMs are being distributed and JaFF will post the first post momentarily.

EDIT: Due to laggy SEN, this process will take a few minutes longer than expected. Wait for the game post to be sure of your role (everyone is getting a Townie PM, like last game).

IMPORTANT!

The Sheriff has been edited slightly. He now has two night lives. Please refer to the description for details.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 18 2009, 7:28 pm by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Aug 18 2009, 8:09 pm JaFF Post #166

Hello, dear reader.

Normally, I would begin such a letter by introducing myself, but I have no intention of doing that, at least for now. With my identity hidden from you, I shall call myself X, as cliché as that might be. I shall describe the events that took place in a small town, events that led to the deaths of many men and that I was a part of. Hopefully, these letters will present a lesson for generations to come and provide words of wisdom to help guide those that need it most.

Kruserville – once a town of hope and prosperity – is now merely a sarcastic reminder of the glory of the old days. This little community has been at war with itself: a man named JaFF led a crime organization that was trying to overthrow DT_Battlekruser’s rightfully-chosen government. Proud and confident, JaFF did not hide his identity or his intentions; only his servants’ faces were veiled by masks. These two men seemed to me the perfect examples of what an individual can become depending on how he is guided in life; because, no matter how you look at it, we are all guided by some forces, whether we like it or not. JaFF was led into a pit of darkness by the terrifying things that happened to him - and which he did - in his life. As sophisticated as he was evil, he always strove to be the best at all he did to defeat his arch enemy DT_Battlekruser, who, unlike JaFF, let morals and principles of kindness direct his actions. The two were worthy opponents, and it was merely a matter of time before their ultimate battle would take place.

JaFF had two brothers: the older Mini Moose 2707 and the younger Dapperdan. The former was DT_Battlekruser’s teacher in martial arts, tactical shooting, explosives, mathematics, psychology, jurisdiction and history. Rejected and hated by JaFF, he raised and trained DT_Battlekruser to make his student what he never could become – the man who kills JaFF and brings order to the town. Dapperdan, on the other hand, followed his older brother into the pit of violence and became his right hand in his evil deeds; to him, JaFF was like the father he never had, which is why he would have followed his brother even to the gates of Hell and beyond if need be.

All this was one big time bomb, ready to explode. Which it did on that day…

DT_Battlekruser and Mini Moose 2707 decided to sneak into JaFF’s mansion in broad daylight to blow it up and possibly kill JaFF himself. Since there were less men guarding the building than there would have been at night, they managed to kill all the guards quietly and enter JaFF’s lair. They chose that day because it was expected that Dapperdan and JaFF’s son, devilesk, would not be there. It was a great mistake: JaFF was teaching devilesk arithmetic in his room. In retrospect, this single mistake was the match that started the fire. While DT_Battlekruser was planting the bomb in the guestroom, Mini Moose 2707 was patrolling the nearby rooms and corridors. The gun in his hand seemed useless – he knew he wouldn’t be able to kill his brother. While quietly proceeding down a hallway, he heard JaFF’s irritated voice: “Divide the difference between the numerator and the result by the difference between the denominator and the numerator… No, that is not correct. Do not test my patience... Yes, that is correct. Now, add this and subtract that. Now subtract the variable a…” Later, devilesk’s exercise sheet, found in the ruins of the mansion, revealed that he was doing 1st grade arithmetic at the age of 4. I suppose he always lacked his father’s attention, which is why he tried so hard to please him. But that is irrelevant. When Mini Moose 2707 heard JaFF, he realized that they were about to kill an innocent child. The very thought of that disgusted him so much that he unwittingly made a deep, loud breath, revealing his presence to JaFF.

The arithmetic class had to be disrupted. JaFF got up, said “Enough for today. I hope tomorrow you will not disappoint me,” and left the room. He picked up two razor sharp katana from a stand on the wall and headed to the source of his disturbance. Mini Moose 2707 stood there, hoping that JaFF did not hear him; his naïve hope soon turned to his undoing. In a few seconds' time the brothers met, and JaFF offered Mini Moose 2707 a sword: “At last, we meet again. Time to face your destiny.” Mini Moose 2707 accepted the sword, put his gun away and prepared for death. All hope has died in him; his body shall soon follow. He was not even thinking of fighting JaFF to give DT_Battlekruser more time to plant the explosives – he knew that the bomb will not get set up before JaFF found it. It was time to die by the hand of his own brother; he raised his sword and the fight began. The noise of the fight alerted DT_Battlekruser; he probably had to make the hardest decision of his life at the moment: help the man who had been a father to him or finish setting up the bomb. He chose the latter.

Mini Moose 2707’s strength was fading and he was cornered. It was obvious that he would not hold out much longer, so he decided to accept his destiny without pathetic struggle: he lowered his sword, making himself vulnerable for attack.

Mini Moose 2707: You always wanted to know…
JaFF: Our true family name. You have found it?
Mini Moose 2707: Yes, but it is not you. You are now JaFF.
JaFF (moving in for the final blow): Goodbye, brother.
Mini Moose 2707: Goodbye…
JaFF swings his blade.
Mini Moose 2707 looked at the watch. It read 14:10 - the time of his death.

Mini Moose 2707 was beheaded by his own brother. Nobody knows what his last thoughts were... I like to think that Mini Moose 2707 accepted his brother in the final moments of his life.

JaFF picked up his brother’s sword and headed for the room where DT_Battlekruser was making the last preparations. As the last wires were connected, he reached for the remote detonator in his pocket, but a moment later felt the warm, blood-stained steel of JaFF’s sword on his neck. Detonating the bomb was impossible; he had no choice but to face JaFF in a katana battle. After having his handgun and detonator taken away, DT_Battlekruser found himself standing face to face with the man he was trained to kill. It seemed as if the walls were closing in on him; the light breeze coming from the open balcony sent chills down his spine and the floor was squeaky and unstable under his feet. He obviously lacked the experience of Mini Moose 2707, but he must fight nonetheless.

The battle began. JaFF was much more experienced and aggressive, while his enemy was stronger, more agile and improvised new motions and tricks that greatly helped him. All in all, they seemed to be evenly matched. The struggle went on for more than ten minutes and JaFF’s fatigue slowly started to take its toll. This brought new hope and confidence to DT_Battlekruser. He began attacking much more and it seemed like he could win the fight, but that was not destined to happen. One risky reach of his sword, one little mistake, allowed JaFF to slice his wrist clean off. It fell on the floor along with the katana it held. DT_Battlekruser fell on his knees, defeated both physically and mentally.

JaFF: You are defeated. It is useless to resist.
DT_Battlekruser: You will never win! Never!
JaFF: I’ve already won and you know that very well. Join me, and I will show you the only decent way of life. A way of freedom from pathetic morals and dogmas that are demeaning you.
DT_Battlekruser: I’ll never join you!
JaFF: If you knew the power of my beliefs! Mini Moose 2707 never told you what happened to your father…
DT_Battlekruser: He told me enough! He told me you killed him.
JaFF: No. I am your father.
DT_Battlekruser: No… No… It’s not true. That’s impossible!
JaFF: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
DT_Battlekruser: Nooo!!! Nooo!!!
JaFF: DT_Battlekruser, you can destroy your fears. I can see your destiny unfolding!

DT_Battlekruser used his last reserves to get up and walk to the balcony. He had planned it as a possible route of escape – all he needed to do now is jump out (it was the 2nd floor), land on the roof of JaFF’s car and make his way to the gates. Unfortunately for him, due to his physical condition, he failed to jump properly from the balcony – his foot caught the edge and he fell head down, breaking his neck. The body of DT_Battlekruser lay broken in the garden below. JaFF came to the balcony, looked down with regret and sighed deeply. He then heard some noise, turned around and saw devilesk in the room with tears in his eyes.

devilesk: Papa, you love him more than me!
JaFF: Son, now is not the time for your hysterics.
devilesk: I hate you! I hate you! You should die! You never loved me!
JaFF *sighs heavily*: You are the lesser son. You would never come even close to him.
Devilesk *crying even more*: Nobody loves me!!! Nobody cares about me!!!
JaFF: You will soon learn that love is overra-

At this moment, devilesk showed JaFF the detonator. “Motherfu-” was the only thing JaFF managed to say before his son pressed the only button on the remote. The whole mansion was totally destroyed by the huge power of the explosion in broad daylight, obliterating the bodies of JaFF and devilesk.

The shocked town rushed to the scene to witness the huge fire that soon began. While most of the townsfolk were fighting the flames, Dapperdan was standing alone with only one thing on his mind: revenge. It took the entire day to extinguish the ruins on the mansion, but nothing could extinguish the fire in Dapperdan’s heart. Dapperdan would take the reins of JaFF's sinister organization. From now on, anyone who was not with him was against him. Every law-abiding townsperson was a target of his blind hate.

At DT_Battlekruser’s office, the town found a 370-word manifesto with instructions to lynch a person each day until all the mafia are dead, including the leader. It also spoke of an informer in the mafia’s ranks who could be of great help if used wisely. But it was getting darker – the time of the town was about to end and the time of the mafia was soon to begin. The people of Kruserville must wait for the night to pass to begin executing their leader’s plan.

Yours truly,
X

***NIGHT 1 START***
Night roles, you have 3 days to send your actions.

Dapper, CLEAR YOUR PMS.
We have to tell you who your mafia are.

Shapeshifters will get their new roles at the start of each night and will hold them until the next night begins.

As last game, everyone first gets a "you are a townie" PM to make role PM screenshots even less useful. If you get a second role PM, it means that you're not a townie.

This introduction post contains only two clues: one of them leads to the true age of DTBK and the other to Moose's country of origin.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Aug 21 2009, 3:09 pm by JaFF.

None.

Aug 18 2009, 8:21 pm Vrael Post #167

Ee is von Sveden?

None.

Aug 18 2009, 8:51 pm Hug A Zergling Post #168

This is very long :(

None.

Aug 18 2009, 8:59 pm Bar Refaeli Post #169

As cliche as that was, that was also very epic. :D

None.

Aug 18 2009, 9:01 pm Ashamed Post #170

Hear me Raor!!

LOL
>< that was funny!
but i say we kill Chubacca
because of the starwars.

None.

Aug 18 2009, 9:04 pm Bar Refaeli Post #171

Quote from JaFF
This introduction post contains only two clues: one of them leads to the true age of DTBK and the other to Moose's country of origin.
I'm confuzzled, does that mean we have no clues against the mafia at the moment?

None.

Aug 18 2009, 9:05 pm JaFF Post #172

Quote from Ashamed
LOL
>< that was funny!
but i say we kill Chubacca
because of the starwars.
Please read what I said after the big yellow sign that says "Night 1 Start".

Quote from name:Raccoon
I'm confuzzled, does that mean we have no clues against the mafia at the moment?
Yes. And...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

! ! !

IT'S NIGHT

! ! !

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

None.

Aug 18 2009, 9:18 pm Ashamed Post #173

Hear me Raor!!

I knew it was night...
But i didnt know there was no clues in the first post!
I still say we kill him!!
you wrote that epic post.... and didnt put any clues in it!

None.

Aug 18 2009, 9:42 pm poison_us Post #174

Back* from the grave

But, but, I saw clues pointing at Aster!

EDIT: oh. :stfu:

Aug 18 2009, 9:52 pm Zycorax Post #175

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Epic wall of text :}

Aug 18 2009, 10:16 pm lil-Inferno Post #176

Just here for the pie

devilesk was a member of the Mafia at the age of four? What?

Anyway, I vote devilesk.

And we know JaFF is 18... or is it 19? Moose was his older brother, so Moose must be older than that. DT_BattleKruser thought of Moose as a father, and seeing as fathers are older than their sons (in most cases ;)), DT_BattleKruser is at least 18+. :|. Yay bad analysis.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2009, 1:34 am by lil-Inferno.

Aug 18 2009, 10:34 pm Echo Post #177

DTBK is 18.
Moose isn't as old as everyone thinks.

None.

Aug 18 2009, 11:00 pm Jack Post #178

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Is he sixteen?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 18 2009, 11:06 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #179

I love all this guessing :P

Everyone with a night action, don't forget it use it.

None.

Aug 18 2009, 11:21 pm Corbo Post #180

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

The answer is REALLY obvious.
It says it EVERYWHERE in the post!!

DTBK is 4.

fuck you all

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1151 >
  Back to forum