Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3451 >

Sep 9 2009, 8:22 pm Vrael Post #621

Mafia scum, you're lucky my computer crashed. DTBK, did you get that idea from the fact that my laptop actually did break? lol

And Mini Moose became Obi Wan Kanobi lol

None.

Sep 9 2009, 8:41 pm Vi3t-X Post #622

I vote Poison_us. Don't dispute. Just do it.

None.

Sep 10 2009, 12:24 am Riney Post #623

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Poison_us

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 10 2009, 12:33 am Generalpie Post #624

Staredit Puckwork

Can you sign me up for the next game please

None.

Sep 10 2009, 1:02 am Riney Post #625

Thigh high affectionado

Im trying to piece common patterns together in this note left for us, so far Ive seen a couple things

A hrse ghe abznw mk pum wtvotndc, svt B ptpv juq xf getk l xoilgv wsof msi Orml.

At the end of this segment, it is clearly a NAME. Now there are only 2 people playing mafia with a name that is four letters long. Norm, and Echo. Ive noticed also that there is an "A" and a "B" in this sentence in the sense that A and B are points in an argument (Example: A, this is argument a, and B, this is argument b.). I STRONGLY believe these two letters are NOT encoded in the message and should be ignored for this segment.

msi

Msi is used three times in the note, twice by itself, and once in the word hmsib. If msi is AND then the word could be Sandy, candy, or etc.

Ny wxlv dfqfwgfoiep,

Also known as some already as "My Dear Townspeople" which fits PERFECTLY however isnt supported by the belief that every letter is a different letter in the cipher. We're going to have to start assuming Vrael's note was not directed to townspeople, rather a specific person maybe.

Qfiv pldk.

My gut tells me "Good luck." I dont know honestly what else COULD fit.

Fr hsbb ck rfx dhgp.

I dont have any ideas WHAT could fit here, I've also tried checking multiple sources on "Ways to close a letter", not one fits here (So Im assuming if the greeting is to a specific person, the ending could have a shorter or nickname of the person).

M

Only the capital ones in question here. I believe M is the letter I, because it is capitalized throughout the letter.

dyy

Only word I can think of right now that would fit this pattern is See. Other words such as Bee or Ass just dont fit in this letter.

x

I believe so far that x is the letter E (But only if the beginning of the letter is "?? dear ?????????".

eee

If letters go back reversed (E goes to X and X goes to E), then we got ourselves XXX. Im GOING to assume Roman Numerals (Primarily because no symbols or numbers are in this letter). 30, Ultimo is 30, but hes dead. Clues on page 30? Clues to decipher this on page 30? No clue what it means yet.

Thats I all I got so far, keep working on it. :|

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 10 2009, 1:32 am Bar Refaeli Post #626

information plz

"how he wrote so much in so little time I have no idea – I can only presume he was adding to a message already written"

probably clue to how to decode

EDIT: it is most obvious that it isnt a simple code like A=q B=e C=s D=g and so forth.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2009, 1:47 am by Raccoon.

None.

Sep 10 2009, 1:49 am lil-Inferno Post #627

Just here for the pie

I believe Underoath is the name of a band Shocko listens to. From a quick Google search it appears to be a Christian metal band that originated in Florida.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underoath

Sep 10 2009, 1:51 am Bar Refaeli Post #628

Question: are there clues against other mafia in Dapper's kills?

None.

Sep 10 2009, 2:45 am Phobos Post #629

Are you sure about that?

This game should have been named Mindfuck.
o hai gleeful expresion.

this is signature

Sep 10 2009, 2:54 am Riney Post #630

Thigh high affectionado

Im going to post this because I know my time to die is tonight, for I believe my service as the DOCTOR will soon be coming to an end. I feel the only way to ask for protection by "save" from a townie is to continue analyzing clues to my best, and hope FOR the best. Because I cant save myself, I have chosen to reveal my role in hopes of gaining full trust from the town.

I will tell you this now, I have 3 clues against my dear brother ling, but do not change your vote to him...no save it for the next day. Notice how every letter is ended with "Yours Truly....X". If this wasnt obvious enough, I shall inform the uninformed.

X is the main character of a game known as Megaman X. Vile, his true rival in the game is the avatar of Darkling, or Lingie depending on how well you know him. Also included are the clues when he said "Motherfu-" a few pages before the day one post, and ironically the similar looking "Mothafu-" would be in the first post. Poison_us is Mafia because he defended Lingie (Which is why we must destroy him), though the clue is obvious enough. The third clue I present is the Number 24, which was stated by the character of Inferno by mistake instead of 14. 24 is the amount of HP that any given Boss in Megaman X ever had.

I present to you clues that will help you track down one mafia, though my assumption of decoding the note under the desk that has Echo's name in it still lurks in my mind, and I ask that someone use your power to find out Echo's true role in this fiasco. Perhaps I am correct already and he is mafia, and perhaps I will take a round in the skull from every mafia member tonight. Perhaps the note under the desk isnt supposed to be decoded, and only that one word was supposed to be the hint. Perhaps the Megaman X clues I've presented ALSO reflect Echo's Signature as well.

I rise before you townspeople as the Anti-Don, though my time will surely come to a closing soon. I ask that people review what I have stated, and try to build off it in hopes that we find the other mafia before its too late. Inferno its been good servin' with ya, but I have no hopes of survival myself if I dont come forward as well as you were put. I think you getting revealed HELPED this game out tremendously, and Id like to share the same success.

Quick Summery: Lynch Poison, Lingie, then whoever we find out next.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2009, 3:20 am by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 10 2009, 3:52 am Lingie Post #631

Alright, like stated, I can't be called on the Motherfu- clue, since it was said that there were no clues there.

Second of which, I'm not mafia, rather a regular townie like most of us. Just another damned townie, like I knew it was going to happen.

However, this much is clear, it looks like the only other solid evidence is against Poison, so hes my vote.

I vote Poison_us.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2009, 3:57 am by Darkling.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 10 2009, 3:59 am Corbo Post #632

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Let's do this,

I vote Darkling

fuck you all

Sep 10 2009, 4:06 am Echo Post #633

I vote Darkling.

None.

Sep 10 2009, 2:43 pm Corbo Post #634

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Hey guys let's try a double lynch. I need one more vote on lingie and the following voters just always vote poison_us and when he gets another vote you must vote lingie. So that you keep them in a tie I have to go now but I will come tonight just to analyze the clues

Note that if you already voted DO NOT change it until further instructions

fuck you all

Sep 10 2009, 4:35 pm Ashamed Post #635

Hear me Raor!!

Perhaps the Megaman X clues I've presented ALSO reflect Echo's Signature as well.
I think you are talking about darkling?

corbo what makes you think everyone is going to listen to you ><! This is mafia that is hopeless...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2009, 5:16 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Sep 10 2009, 6:38 pm Jack Post #636

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

/Facepalm

- In case of a tie, the player VOTED FOR first will be killed

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 10 2009, 7:07 pm lil-Inferno Post #637

Just here for the pie

I think Dark_Marine told us to NOT vote for Darkling today. I agree with him. Vote for poison_us. I am using "INDICT" on Darkling today. Also, I know of a shapeshifter who got the role of detective last night and used it on poison_us. He happened to be MAFIA.

DIE POISON DIE POISON DIE.

Sep 10 2009, 7:22 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #638

Can you sign me up for the next game please

You will need to wait for the next mafia thread to be posted and then request joining in it. I can't be relied upon to go through this thread looking for join requests.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Shocko :: poison_us
lil-Inferno :: poison_us
Vi3t-X :: poison_us
Dark_Marine :: poison_us
Darkling :: poison_us (4)
Corbo :: Darkling
Echo :: Darkling (2)

Abstain: None

Currently slated for lynching: poison_us

6 of 17 votes accounted for.

Day end: soon, but I want to give people a chance to vote to show their activity. Remember bans will be issued to people who never vote or abstain.

None.

Sep 10 2009, 7:43 pm Phobos Post #639

Are you sure about that?

/train

I vote for poison_us.

this is signature

Sep 10 2009, 7:44 pm Bar Refaeli Post #640

i vote for zeh POISON_US

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3451 >
  Back to forum