Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2651 >

Aug 31 2009, 7:06 pm Jack Post #461

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Quote from Dapperdan
Uh, Brontobyte wasn't mafia. *facepalm*

It seems last nite went prettttty well. Prepare for a worse tomorrow, suckers. :P
I never SAID he was mafia. I was explaining that just because you vote for someone, it doesn't prove your innocence.
But inferno
Is sheriff, and he said that a detective told him that no mafia voted for bbyte.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 31 2009, 7:42 pm FatalException Post #462

The U.S. uses quite a bit of fluorine (which is toxic) for fluoride, and it was used during the Manhattan Project to separate U235 and U238. I vote poison-us.

None.

Aug 31 2009, 8:47 pm Neki Post #463

They should have also made detective zombies, so I could come back from the grave and kill innocent people.

None.

Aug 31 2009, 10:12 pm Bar Refaeli Post #464

Clues against Almost Alive can also apply to FatalException

There are several mentions of people getting mauled or misfigured. These could be against Devourer

None.

Aug 31 2009, 10:45 pm Phobos Post #465

Are you sure about that?

Wait wut? Quote to the clues?

this is signature

Aug 31 2009, 10:58 pm poison_us Post #466

Back* from the grave

Other than the fact that an attempt was made with a toxic gas, please point out clues against me. Will you really lynch a townie on one clue?

Quote from name:Almost Alive
The gleeful or whatever I posted after the night post is what they're referring to.

Aug 31 2009, 11:29 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #467

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
lil-Inferno :: payne
zany_001 :: payne
Dark_Marine :: payne (3)
Shocko :: EzDay281 -> payne -> poison_us
FatalException :: poison_us (2)

Abstain: None

Currently slated for lynching: payne

5 of 20 votes accounted for.

None.

Aug 31 2009, 11:37 pm Echo Post #468

I vote DeVouReR.

None.

Sep 1 2009, 12:09 am Bar Refaeli Post #469

Quote from poison_us
Will you really lynch a townie on one clue?
its been done before

None.

Sep 1 2009, 12:13 am poison_us Post #470

Back* from the grave

Well now, I think I've got a mafia:

---Night 1---

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
As he passed a gap between two buildings, a man jumped out of the pitch-black void and tackled poor Zycorax. They say the mafia was wearing army-surplus camo and moved with lithe efficiency. He quickly dispatched Zycorax's life, before sprinting away into the night. The body of Zycorax was discovered much later, his skin slashed to shreds, leading police to look for a man wielding a wicked set of knives.

---Night 2---

I hear there was yet another failed mafia attack last night, but the details never reached me, although rumor has it magic was involved somehow.
As the sun rises higher and the clock strikes eight, I know it is lynching time.

I'll explain this one, to save some time: join date: Jul 21 2008, 8:37 am [during the am, the sun is still rising]

I vote TassadarZeratul.
EDIT: Please don't tell me that I'm going to have to explain any of these. They should be obvious, like "Where's Waldo" after you've found him once. I've got a massive headache.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2009, 12:19 am by poison_us.

Sep 1 2009, 12:17 am Bar Refaeli Post #471

Quote from name:Almost Alive
you are safe from lynching, cause unless im mistaken, you voted for bbtype.

i love how it is so ironic that all the people that convicted an innocent person and now proven to be innocent because of it

None.

Sep 1 2009, 1:02 am Vrael Post #472

TassadarZeratul also voted for Brontobyte, hence not mafia.

None.

Sep 1 2009, 1:25 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #473

Just here for the activity... well not really

I vote Payne

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Sep 1 2009, 3:33 am payne Post #474

:payne:

"C. One may not request or volunteer screenshots, videos, etc. of another's role screen or someone's password via the thread, a PM, or any other method. The game is intended to be won via behavioral analysis, special roles, and praying a lot. Such exchanges will be punished severely and take place at your own risk."
I am requesting a screenshot of the result of the use of a special role (I'm still okay with the rules :))
It's just that seeing all these "8" in addition of my "2" analysis makes me suspect EzDay281. Furthermore, most of these numbers are related to time references... EzDay281. That is 3 concordant clues matching all on the same account name, curious no?

Anyways, I vote for poison_us, in order to save my ass :O

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2009, 3:47 am by payne.

None.

Sep 1 2009, 3:52 am Vi3t-X Post #475

I vote payne, because his excuse sucked.

None.

Sep 1 2009, 3:59 am Jack Post #476

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

And ezday voted bbyte didn't he?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 1 2009, 4:01 am DT_Battlekruser Post #477

I am requesting a screenshot of the result of the use of a special role (I'm still okay with the rules :) )

I am not going to break out a banhammer, but please follow the spirit of the rules and don't rely on screenshots/videos/login as the basis of your information.

If anyone wants the "results" of a special role use, ask me.

None.

Sep 1 2009, 4:01 am lil-Inferno Post #478

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:zany_001
And ezday voted bbyte didn't he?
Yes. It seems like all the people who don't refer to that are either:

1.) Not paying attention.
2.) Unable to read. Which some people seem to be...
3.) ARE MAFIA!

Sep 1 2009, 4:18 am payne Post #479

:payne:

I am requesting a screenshot of the result of the use of a special role (I'm still okay with the rules :) )

I am not going to break out a banhammer, but please follow the spirit of the rules and don't rely on screenshots/videos/login as the basis of your information.

I didn't brake any rules: as if I've said (even taking the time to quote the rule itself), I wasn't asking for an other role's screenshot, but an information related to special roles. ;o

None.

Sep 1 2009, 4:32 am DT_Battlekruser Post #480

If I absolutely must, I will draft a forty-page "Laws of the Game" and enforce it ruthlessly.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2651 >
  Back to forum