Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Conspiracy theorists?
Conspiracy theorists?
Jul 11 2009, 9:39 pm
By: Jesusfreak
Pages: < 1 2 3

Jul 16 2009, 3:53 am The Great Yam Post #41

Brings up controversy? So 9/11 brought up no controversy?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 16 2009, 9:14 am by JaFF. Reason: Let's leave the tumor questions out of this

None.

Jul 16 2009, 3:52 am MillenniumArmy Post #42

Quote from name:Darkling
I don't care about how many people say that 9/11 was done by said terrorists.. So as long as there are 1001 and more "coincidences", I'll be convinced that either A: it was entirely planned, or B: someone went back and time, influenced the creation of these coincidences.
Yes, exactly. Coincidences.

- Mohamed Atta al Sayed, Waleed al-Shehri, Wail al-Shehri, Abdulaziz al-Omari, Satam al-Suqami, and 14 other middle suspicious middle eastern folks disappearing from the face of the earth on that day.
- All of above said people were found to have boarded their respective crash planes.
- All of above said people were found to have flight experience and been involved in the plotting of this attack with Osama Bin Laden since 1999.
- These people aren't nobodies. Two of them, Khalid Almihdhar and Nawaf Alhazmi, are well known wanted Terrorists.
- Air Traffic Control System getting broadcasts from the hijackers. It was quite obvious what was going on.
- Flight attendants and passengers such as Renee May and Barbara Olson notifying American Airlines and loved ones that hijackers have taken over their planes.
- Reports from above said people indicate that knives and box cutters were used. Surely if one had such things they could do whatever they want in close quarters.
- Forensic remains of hijackers were found at the Pentagon, along with remains of the victims.
- Khalid Sheik Mohammed and Osama bin Laden planning the attacks and openly claiming responsibility behind the death of over 3k innocent civilians.

Let's go even deeper

- The ones claiming responsibility for the attacks are coming from Muslim nations who hate our Christian Nation, who hate our prosperous and free Country, and who hate our very guts to the core.
- The ones claiming responsibility have also had a record of doing harmful things to America, like the 1993 WTC bombing. Think their bitter hatred for America and desire to do more harm will end just from that?
- Research done by the Federal Bureau of Investigation is surely a million times much more intelligent, professional, and credible than the "research" done by ignorant closed minded government hating individuals with no education.
- Working for the FBI or any government agency is no small feet. Surely you can't just walk in without a functional brain or a criminal background check. If you try to cover something up or lie about it, you wouldn't even be there.

And

- If there was no Bush Administration, if there was no War in Iraq, there would be no "9/11 was an inside job." Kind of funny how this conspiracy only started after bitter hatred and sentiment towards Bush/US government/War in Iraq escalated? :omfg:

None.

Jul 16 2009, 7:55 am ProtoTank Post #43

Quote from MillenniumArmy
- Forensic remains of hijackers were found at the Pentagon, along with remains of the victims.

False forensic evidence. A plane never crashed into the Pentagon. There are security surveillance videos of nearby hotels and gas stations that caught the incident on tape. On Tape. Live video. No plane.

Many people find the 9/11 conspiracy ridiculous. Why would any government official commit such a crime against their country? Here's why:

Major banking institutions and accountants make billions of dollars whenever war transactions occur, as there are many. 9/11 was a catalyst used to draw America into the middle east and maintain a steady income for wealthy powerful individuals. This has been done with most recent foreign wars.
+(war) - (catalyst)
+WW1 - Sinking of the Lusitania (128 u.s. citizens sacrificed)
+WW2 - Bombing at Pearl Harbor (2400 u.s. soldiers sacrificed)
+Vietnam - Gulf of Tonkin "Indecent" (No casualties, Staged event)
+(current war in middle east) - 9/11 "Terrorist" attack (2,998 u.s. citizens sacrificed)

(Full video explaining everything better than I can. PLEASE WATCH FULL THING IF INTERESTED) for the information mentioned above in detail, skip to 1:28:00

I'm only here because they patched SC1 and made it free.

Jul 16 2009, 8:51 am HolySin Post #44

Can't we all just get off the dead horse named 9/11?

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:58 am Fierce Post #45

The true fact is that people died, believe it or not.

I don't see why people make big deals out of these conspiracies. Conspiracies are ideas made by paranoid people.

Now let the subject, as well as the people, RIP.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 9:12 am Vrael Post #46

A plane never crashed into the Pentagon.
The natural response to this is: what about the families of the dead?

None.

Jul 16 2009, 9:37 am ProtoTank Post #47

Indeed, what about them?

Jul 16 2009, 10:32 am Syphon Post #48

Okay, if a plane didn't hit it, what did?

None.

Jul 16 2009, 11:07 am Symmetry Post #49

Dungeon Master

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Edit: And just to prove a point, this is EXACTLY another reason why people belive there is a conspricacy. This topic ALWAYS sparks arguement. Now what kind of coverup (If there is, Im tired of the ego shit completely, NOBODY AT THE CONFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME CAN OR CAN NOT PROVE 9/11 WAS REAL OR RIGGED) would you want, one that people say "Maybe it could have happened" or one that sounds more like this "Maybe 9/11 was staged-" "FUCK YOU PEOPLE DIED ROAR RAGE OMG FACTS SAYS OTHERWISE".

I lol'd. You believe in conspiracy theories because most people don't. So if I make a website that claims that Hitler is the time traveling reincarnation of Jesus, and people say I'm an idiot for believing it, you'll join me? Sweet.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jul 16 2009, 1:52 pm BAGLES Post #50

Quote from ProtoTank

False forensic evidence. A plane never crashed into the Pentagon. There are security surveillance videos of nearby hotels and gas stations that caught the incident on tape. On Tape. Live video. No plane.

Many people find the 9/11 conspiracy ridiculous. Why would any government official commit such a crime against their country? Here's why:

Major banking institutions and accountants make billions of dollars whenever war transactions occur, as there are many. 9/11 was a catalyst used to draw America into the middle east and maintain a steady income for wealthy powerful individuals. This has been done with most recent foreign wars.
+(war) - (catalyst)
+(current war in middle east) - 9/11 "Terrorist" attack (2,998 u.s. citizens sacrificed)

(Full video explaining everything better than I can. PLEASE WATCH FULL THING IF INTERESTED) for the information mentioned above in detail, skip to 1:28:00

Erm... Pearl Harbor? Staged? Yeah, right, you tell that to all the veterans that were there when it happened.

Also, you know, if the 9/11 bombings were part of conspiracy to make a shitload of money, we'd have to, you know mobilize the country and switch to a war economy. Also, we made a hell of a lot of money with WWII and WWI because we were selling supplies and war equipment to everyone on the allies, with that many exports and hardly as many imports, why wouldn't we make a lot of money? None of those things are true in Iraq/Afghanistan. If the government were precise enough, and they planned all this out so well, why the hell are we in debt?

None.

Jul 16 2009, 3:58 pm Riney Post #51

Thigh high affectionado

Bombing of Pearl Harbor wasnt staged, it was provoked. That doesnt take a conspiracy theory to prove. But when theres something every war that pulls us in, some times you wonder if its really fate, or if someone with high power is truly controlling it all.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 16 2009, 8:15 pm The Great Yam Post #52

Here's another little misconception: WWII actually put us in alot of DEBT, but it helped by stimulating INDUSTRY. Unemployment was still higher than normal throughout alot of the war. War does not really "restore the economy", it actually costs us a shitload. It's because of how FDR reframed the U.S. Economy that it held up after WWII brought up industry and reemployed people.

None.

Jul 17 2009, 1:42 am ProtoTank Post #53

Quote from BAGLES
Quote from ProtoTank

+(war) - (catalyst)

Erm... Pearl Harbor? Staged? Yeah, right, you tell that to all the veterans that were there when it happened.

Also, you know, if the 9/11 bombings were part of conspiracy to make a shitload of money, we'd have to, you know mobilize the country and switch to a war economy. Also, we made a hell of a lot of money with WWII and WWI because we were selling supplies and war equipment to everyone on the allies, with that many exports and hardly as many imports, why wouldn't we make a lot of money? None of those things are true in Iraq/Afghanistan. If the government were precise enough, and they planned all this out so well, why the hell are we in debt?

I never said that pearl harbor was a staged event. Never. Where you got this idea is beyond me.

Bombing of Pearl Harbor wasnt staged, it was provoked. That doesnt take a conspiracy theory to prove. But when theres something every war that pulls us in, some times you wonder if its really fate, or if someone with high power is truly controlling it all.

Again, where did i say pearl harbor was staged?

Quote from The Great Yam
Here's another little misconception: WWII actually put us in alot of DEBT, but it helped by stimulating INDUSTRY. Unemployment was still higher than normal throughout alot of the war. War does not really "restore the economy", it actually costs us a shitload. It's because of how FDR reframed the U.S. Economy that it held up after WWII brought up industry and reemployed people.

The war did indeed put America into debt. BUT it profited already wealthy international bankers by providing them transactions.

Jul 17 2009, 1:45 am Riney Post #54

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from ProtoTank

Again, where did i say pearl harbor was staged?

That actually was a statement to back up your origional idea, I guess I just didnt put it across correctly :P

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 17 2009, 2:07 am ProtoTank Post #55

I do apologize sincerely Dark Marine, as I did not read your entire post. Also, thank you for your support.

Jul 17 2009, 6:51 am FatalException Post #56

The following is proof that your subtitle for this topic is false:
Quote from Jesusfreak
Thanks for the responses guys... funny how this thread got active right after I went to bed XD.

See, you guys make sense. Well, some of you.
Also, the 9/11 conspiracy theory HAS been proven wrong several times over. I'd like to see the "evidence" backing up statements such as, "ONE FAMILY RULES THE WORLD" and "We didn't land on the moon".
I haven't seen any such proof. From what I know, the official story is getting shot with holes as new evidence comes up, but then again, all my information is coming from one source, so I try to keep an open mind.
Yah, I'm not so sure about the one family ruling the world (actually it's 300 families that are in a conspiracy together, but meh), but I try to keep an open mind. I am considering the fact that the Federal Bank is actually a private institution, and the whole takeover by money thing makes perfect sense (first banks start loaning out money that isn't theirs, then the "banksters" invent the credit card, which allows people to buy things without real money, and eventually, they're going to give out these wrist tatoos that work like credit cards... after a while, people will realize that they have no access to "real" money anymore, and all of their purchases can be monitored and controlled by the "banksters." It makes sense, the only flaw in it I can find is that the theory relies on the existence of the elite banking class that's doing all of it).
And once again, I've never heard the whole "we didn't land on the moon" thing from a conspiracy theorist, the guy making fun of me just made it up as another excuse to call me crazy. But if it's out there, I wouldn't automatically close it out just because it sounds weird, like this guy's doing.

And no one's adressed the whole Patriot Act thing. Just out of curiousity, did any of you actually read the sources I gave you before posting?

(Also, I'm removing the link to the other forum site for the guy's safety, just in case someone looking at this decides to mess with him or something.)
If you get all of your information from the most biased source possible, of course you aren't going to see anything about the other side that they can't "disprove", and that's not exactly keeping an open mind. I haven't seen any arguments for conspiracy that fulfill all of the following conditions:
  • They make clear scientific and logical sense.
  • They don't shout down their opposition with claims of their close-mindedness, brainwashing, retardation, etc.
  • They have more support than (as said in the Maddox page) grainy video stills and old declassified government documents.
  • They have at least one (1) professional in the fields of structural engineering and military science that endorses said theory.

Also, you do realize that banks don't have the authority to do that shit, and that we, the people, have the authority to stage a revolution if we deem the government unfit to rule, right?
Quote from Jesusfreak
I just love how everyone's completely ignoring the most important and urgent "conspiracy theory."

And yeh, so thermite burns instead of exploding, what was it doing in the towers?

Conspiracy theories rely on common sense (and oftentimes nothing else). A lot of the conspiracy theories are crap, but social conditioning against "conspiracy theories" is what prevents people from having an open mind to the ones that make sense. There's no reason to blame common sense for not believing in conspiracy theorists, in fact, common sense without evidence is what a lot of them use - ie, it makes perfect sense that 300 ridiculously rich families planned out the world wars and is plotting a world taking, but as far as I know, there's no evidence.

You guys really should be ashamed of yourselves for stereotyping all of these "conspiracy theorists." A lot of the ones on the site I pointed out legitimately research this stuff and come out with good evidence supporting their case. It's usually the "debunkers" (anti-conspiracy theorist) that have no evidence, back their claims on emotions, etc.
Honestly, are you guys even reading the links?
Two things in this post really stick out to me:
One: When did we establish that there was thermite in the towers (see bold above)? Quit begging the question, and learn about logic before you decide to attempt an argument, please.
Two: How the fuck does 300 rich families around the world plotting and scheming together for great war profiteering justice EVER make any kind of sense, much less the common variety? You do know that the First World War was caused largely by failed communication since all diplomacy was done by diplomats acting on their own, without contact with other diplomats or politicians from their country, right? How would these 300 families be able to communicate with each other and decide on the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, in secret, if not even the governments of the world powers could figure out how to do it?
Quote from Vi3t-X
Wilhelm's link actually has logical flaws. Now, I'm not for or against the arguement, but just look at the obvious.

Since Dylan's arguing that the government has no problem killing 3,000 innocent people, this raises the question: if his documentary is true, and we've established that the government has no ethical qualms about killing thousands of its own people, then why wouldn't the government kill Avery and his friends as well? What's a few more lives to them to ensure the success of this conspiracy?
Because then it would be obvious that it was a government conspiracy, and people could be prosecuted internationally.

Whatever reason it may be that the government supposedly orchestrated this conspiracy, it must have been worth it to them to cause so much suffering and loss of life. So if there's any truth to this, then you can bet your ass that the government wouldn't let a couple of pecker-neck chumps with a couple of Macs and too much time on their hands jeopardise their entire operation by letting this stupid video float around on the Internet.
If they removed it, there is further proof that the government is trying to hide something. It also denys the constitution of everyone having their freedom is speech.

I can picture you morons emailing me now: "BUT MADOX, MAYBE DYLAN POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE IT LOL." Yeah, too bad this rebuttal is inconsistent with the premise of Dylan's shit-festival of a movie: that the WTC was brought down "in a carefully planned and controlled demolition ... and it was pulled off with military precision."
Actually. The military is probably one of the few well known groups to have such precision.

Now we're expected to believe that the same government that was able to commit the largest terrorist operation in history--with military precision no less--is suddenly too incompetent to sniff out and shut down a little website set up by some college losers within days, if not minutes of its creation? The US government has the capability to monitor every electronic communication made anywhere in the world, yet we're expected to believe that they wouldn't be able to nix this kid long before his video ever became popular?
Denies freedom of speech and brings up controversy.

I win. There is no conspiracy. Eat my shit, losers.
I lol'd.

All the other pictures and stuffs are just relentlessly odd.
1. If the government could cover up the WTC going down, why couldn't they cover up a few more kills, such as opposition video makers? I think that's another thing Maddox was getting at.
2. Isn't a big part of most conspiracy theories the idea that the government is taking away our rights? Hypocritical defense is hyporitical.
3. Your third rebuttal about military precision doesn't make any sense with the point he was making.
4. See two.
Quote from ProtoTank

+(war) - (catalyst)

What makes you think that the Gulf of Tonkin was staged? There's no reason for it, the Viet Minh wanted their independence and they knew that we weren't going to have that, since they were communist and we were all about containment. Pretty much the first thing you learn about the Vietnam Conflict if you take a history class.

Also... Accountants? Really?! You think that ACCOUNTANTS are conspiring to destroy us all?! This is why no one can take a conspiracy theory seriously!!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 17 2009, 7:00 am by FatalException. Reason: OP: Good subtletrolling, by the way.

None.

Jul 18 2009, 1:44 am MillenniumArmy Post #57

False forensic evidence.
Oh yes, they're as false as fossil findings. In fact, all those dinosaur/ancient creature bones in our museums must be fake! IT'S A CONSPIRACY; THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THESE THINGS EXISTED YEARS AGO!!

A plane never crashed into the Pentagon.
Yes it did... And don't jump into that "Oh but how come the damages in the pentagon don't resemble that of an airplane?" Take some reinforced concrete design and structural analysis classes and you'll understand perfectly what happened. And just because people say it "sounded like a missile" doesn't mean it was a missile.

There are security surveillance videos of nearby hotels and gas stations that caught the incident on tape. On Tape. Live video. No plane.
Like Dark Marine said, we live in the age of Photoshop and advanced video editing and who knows what'll happen if we put it in the hands of a professional. Video and photographic "proofs" are the least credible things to argue for ANYTHING. Try scientific evidences, research, live samples of damages from fire/oil leaks/etc. The Official NIST report does all that.

The natural response to this is: what about the families of the dead?
Indeed, what about them?
They must be hallucinating because their loved ones apparently never died! Therefore these families must've all been government test subjects where they play god with their lives for experimentation! Oh my god, we must all be living a lie! Our whole lives are being controlled by the government; it's like we're living in the Matrix. It must be a conspiracy!

If you want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, nobody is stopping you (well more like nobody can.) However if you try to use scientific/engineering data as means of supporting your stance then you are just digging yourself into a hole. If you want to go "WELL THE US GOVERNMENT DID THIS. THEY DID THAT. OH AND SO AND SO ALSO THIS TOO!" go ahead; I'll let society judge you.

None.

Jul 18 2009, 3:09 am Lingie Post #58

it's like we're living in the Matrix.

Do not take those words lightly. Also, I'm sure DM's avatar sparked that thought.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum