Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Conspiracy theorists?
Conspiracy theorists?
Jul 11 2009, 9:39 pm
By: Jesusfreak
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jul 14 2009, 5:37 pm UnholyUrine Post #21

Hey JesusFreak... U know why this is in null? Because no one SHOULD be taking this seriously.

the thing I hate about theorists is that they only try to debunk the accepted views and try to find anything that can be false with it. Yet they can never give evidence to their own theory. This is not how good science works. If you've got a theory test it. If everyone else has a theory and you think it is false, you still gotta run experiments and test it. If you don't, then you have no right to talk about it and waste our time.

The points you and DM (who I seriously hope is simply being sarcastic) [actually I only read half the thread so I wouldn't know what things you spitted out]... they only bring up questions rather than prove the point that it was a conspiracies... If you bring the point up, let's say the fact that a lil fire can't demolish a building.. Look into it and find out what really happened. Because you are correct! A lil fire sholdn't demolish a building.. so what happened? Tell us... No point in arguing with us....

Don't waste our time...

None.

Jul 14 2009, 6:14 pm ForTheSwarm Post #22

A plane can make a building "fall like a controlled demolition". Fires weakened the steel structure, causing the fall. That has been stated numerous times if you bothered to google anything.

I wouldn't say it made perfect sense that 300 ridiculously rich people plotted the world wars and are going to take over the world, since things never go according to plan perfectly. :P

None.

Jul 14 2009, 7:11 pm The Great Yam Post #23

This argument is over.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 7:17 pm Vi3t-X Post #24

Although the theory that the US government destroyed their own structures may prove to be false, it doesn't address what other methods the US may had done to assist in the attacks. Perhaps provoking or taunting other parties.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 7:17 pm Hug A Zergling Post #25

:lol:

ALSO! If you fold part of the Canadian $5 dollar bill, you get something that vaguely resembles a guy in a turban! Coincidence? YOU DECIDE

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 14 2009, 7:23 pm by Hug A Zergling.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 8:12 pm Riney Post #26

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from ForTheSwarm
A plane can make a building "fall like a controlled demolition". Fires weakened the steel structure, causing the fall. That has been stated numerous times if you bothered to google anything.

I wouldn't say it made perfect sense that 300 ridiculously rich people plotted the world wars and are going to take over the world, since things never go according to plan perfectly. :P

I was talking about tower 7, the one that no plane hit

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 14 2009, 10:26 pm MillenniumArmy Post #27

I laugh at conspirators because they get many of their "facts" completely and utterly wrong.

The "WTC 7 could not have collapsed since no plane hit it" is one of them. Answers can be found simply reading the Official NIST report backed with data, calculations, and figures. Start from Chapter 2, it'll tell you detail by detail what happened on that day.

I challenge anyone to show me conclusive evidence that some part of 9/11 was somehow an inside job. Whether it be towers collapsing, evidence of thermites, mysteries of the Pentagon, etc etc, do your best.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 14 2009, 10:34 pm by MillenniumArmy.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 11:13 pm Riney Post #28

Thigh high affectionado

Who says that link is truth? They cant confirm anymore than conspiracy theroists can because nobody can actually go to the site and analyze what happened or identify if fowlplay was at work. It was cleaned up before anyone could. [edit] This is probably why most conspiricy threorists belive WTC was fowl play. I myself cant classify myself as one because I dont make things up, I just belive some things because they sound right.

Its sad that something can shove some peoples heads up their ass so far they still think they're thinking for themselves.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 14 2009, 11:18 pm by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jul 14 2009, 11:44 pm MillenniumArmy Post #29

They cant confirm anymore than conspiracy theroists can because nobody can actually go to the site and analyze what happened or identify if foulplay was at work. It was cleaned up before anyone could.
And this statement is exactly why people are inclined to name call conspiracy theorists. This statement is exactly why people say conspiracy theorists have no credibility whatsoever and look absolutely dumb. Why? Because actually can go to the site and analyze what happened or identify if foulplay was at work. It was NOT all cleaned up before anyone could do anything because the remains of the structural members are there, chemicals were found, pictures/videos were taken, damages from fire can be identified, even bodies were found. Technology today allows us to reenact everything and understand the mechanisms behind the collapses.

This is probably why most conspiricy threorists belive WTC was fowl play. I myself cant classify myself as one because I dont make things up, I just belive some things because they sound right.
The above article admits that even it can't be 100% sure of everything since some evidence was burned away but what people need to realize is that every structure built in this world has it's blueprints, specifications, architects/engineers who designed these things, and countless other sources used for reference and research. Try reading the article. Anyone with even a basic knowledge in the fields of physics, chemistry, and engineering should understand the science and logic behind it. If you actually read that article (which unfortunately most conspiracy theorists do not do,) you can't help but understand the truth in what it is saying.

Simply enough, the article tells you exactly how that tower fell. And like i said there also are articles which say something different too. Facts are facts, research is research. But the real problem is when conspiracy theorists twist these things in their favor.

Have you seen the movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey? Basically what happens is that Jim Carrey accepts just about everything he encounters or is offered. He's joined millions of websites, became a member of many organizations, and bought a lot of things. However in the end two government agents believe he is plotting to Attacking the United States and they "prove" this by documenting and recording everything he's done. They somehow tie it all together to make it look as if Jim Carrey was a terrorist. We all know this isn't true at all but these government officials strung together all these things Jim Carrey did and (unintentionally) made it look like he was a terrorist. This is exactly what conspiracists do. They bring "facts" together and twist them to make it look as if what they're saying is right. It's unscientific, they have no proof to link these things together. The only "proof" they have is their bitter sentiment towards the government.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 14 2009, 11:51 pm by MillenniumArmy.

None.

Jul 14 2009, 11:54 pm Corbo Post #30

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I lol'd at how MA cited Yes Man!

fuck you all

Jul 14 2009, 11:56 pm Riney Post #31

Thigh high affectionado

As long as there is a thing known as the Patriot Act in the USA, its never going to be the same country again.

Edit: And just to prove a point, this is EXACTLY another reason why people belive there is a conspricacy. This topic ALWAYS sparks arguement. Now what kind of coverup (If there is, Im tired of the ego shit completely, NOBODY AT THE CONFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME CAN OR CAN NOT PROVE 9/11 WAS REAL OR RIGGED) would you want, one that people say "Maybe it could have happened" or one that sounds more like this "Maybe 9/11 was staged-" "FUCK YOU PEOPLE DIED ROAR RAGE OMG FACTS SAYS OTHERWISE"

Always happens. Thats why I will CONTINUE to stay on the conspracists side.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 15 2009, 12:02 am by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jul 15 2009, 12:12 am MillenniumArmy Post #32

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
As long as there is a thing known as the Patriot Act in the USA, its never going to be the same country again.

Edit: And just to prove a point, this is EXACTLY another reason why people belive there is a conspricacy. This topic ALWAYS sparks arguement. Now what kind of coverup (If there is, Im tired of the ego shit completely, NOBODY AT THE CONFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME CAN OR CAN NOT PROVE 9/11 WAS REAL OR RIGGED) would you want, one that people say "Maybe it could have happened" or one that sounds more like this "Maybe 9/11 was staged-" "FUCK YOU PEOPLE DIED ROAR RAGE OMG FACTS SAYS OTHERWISE"

Always happens. Thats why I will CONTINUE to stay on the conspracists side.
If you side with conspiracy theorists simply for that reason, then you are now denying logic, science, and rational thinking. We live in the age of science and critical thinking; if conspiracy theorists want to sound anywhere near credible then they have to stop being hypocrites (which is why topics involving such issues always spark arguments.)

We can't force people to believe whatever they believe in, but if they want to make it clear to people that they aren't delusional and that they have a logical, rational, and scientific reason for their point of view then they better be prepared to do so.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 12:30 am Vi3t-X Post #33

The US didn't destroy their buildings.
The Arabs did hijack planes and attacked US buildings.
...but only because the US decided to provoke them.

My solution makes the Government and Terrorists responsible. Is everyone happy? :/

LOL SNIPED DM BY A MILLISECOND.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 12:30 am Riney Post #34

Thigh high affectionado

We also live in an age where Photoshop is avalible to civilians, who knows what it can do in the hands of a professional. Science has its counter too.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jul 15 2009, 4:50 am Syphon Post #35

Quote from Jesusfreak
I just love how everyone's completely ignoring the most important and urgent "conspiracy theory."

And yeh, so thermite burns instead of exploding, what was it doing in the towers?

It's a metal and an oxide. Maybe a steel girder was rusty. Thermite. Jeez, you could cut the stupidity with a knife in here.

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
And everyone who has a bit of common sense can identify that what happened to Tower 7 was fake and staged, a little fire cant make a building fall like a controlled demolition. We can use this knowledge and use it on the primary towers, and understand that the plane PROBABLY wasnt the only part in the equation, its just nobody wants to admit it because everybody looks at you funny when you talk about it, you get rediculed for saying a plane full of people wasnt the only thing.

This is why 9/11 cant be proven as a conspiracy or not. The people dont want it to be.

Yes it can. Any idiot who's ever taken a frozen loaf of bread out of the freezer can tell you that temperature affects structural integrity before melting points.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 5:17 pm UnholyUrine Post #36

[Conspiracists] only bring up questions rather than prove the point that it was a conspiracy... If you bring the point up, let's say the fact that a lil fire can't demolish a building.. Look into it and find out what really happened. Because you are correct! A lil fire shouldn't demolish a building.. so what happened? Tell us... No point in arguing with us....

Don't waste our time...

None.

Jul 15 2009, 5:27 pm MadZombie Post #37

3,759,441 people have been bukkaked.
wat...

None.

Jul 16 2009, 2:05 am Lingie Post #38

I don't care about how many people say that 9/11 was done by said terrorists.. So as long as there are 1001 and more "coincidences", I'll be convinced that either A: it was entirely planned, or B: someone went back and time, influenced the creation of these coincidences.

Hey guys, I accidently proved time travel. Theres some logic for ya's.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 16 2009, 2:54 am Dapperdan Post #39

The quality of discussion continues to plummet...

At this rate, I get the feeling I should close the topic soon. We'll see...

None.

Jul 16 2009, 3:04 am Vi3t-X Post #40

Wilhelm's link actually has logical flaws. Now, I'm not for or against the arguement, but just look at the obvious.

Since Dylan's arguing that the government has no problem killing 3,000 innocent people, this raises the question: if his documentary is true, and we've established that the government has no ethical qualms about killing thousands of its own people, then why wouldn't the government kill Avery and his friends as well? What's a few more lives to them to ensure the success of this conspiracy?
Because then it would be obvious that it was a government conspiracy, and people could be prosecuted internationally.

Whatever reason it may be that the government supposedly orchestrated this conspiracy, it must have been worth it to them to cause so much suffering and loss of life. So if there's any truth to this, then you can bet your ass that the government wouldn't let a couple of pecker-neck chumps with a couple of Macs and too much time on their hands jeopardise their entire operation by letting this stupid video float around on the Internet.
If they removed it, there is further proof that the government is trying to hide something. It also denys the constitution of everyone having their freedom is speech.

I can picture you morons emailing me now: "BUT MADOX, MAYBE DYLAN POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE IT LOL." Yeah, too bad this rebuttal is inconsistent with the premise of Dylan's shit-festival of a movie: that the WTC was brought down "in a carefully planned and controlled demolition ... and it was pulled off with military precision."
Actually. The military is probably one of the few well known groups to have such precision.

Now we're expected to believe that the same government that was able to commit the largest terrorist operation in history--with military precision no less--is suddenly too incompetent to sniff out and shut down a little website set up by some college losers within days, if not minutes of its creation? The US government has the capability to monitor every electronic communication made anywhere in the world, yet we're expected to believe that they wouldn't be able to nix this kid long before his video ever became popular?
Denies freedom of speech and brings up controversy.

I win. There is no conspiracy. Eat my shit, losers.
I lol'd.

All the other pictures and stuffs are just relentlessly odd.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum