Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 937 >

Jul 7 2009, 9:21 am JaFF Post #121

OK, sorry for the delay guys. I just wanted to get the activity check out of the way. As of now, five players are failing it: deathman101, Paravin., LoveLess, omginbd and Brontobyte.

Believe it or not, two players sent me their member ID. :lol:

I will start the game tomorrow for sure.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 9:27 am InsolubleFluff Post #122

To stop vrael crying, I'll play. but don't expect my usual level of high activity, I'm a busy man.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 9:48 am JaFF Post #123

Quote from name:Shocko
To stop vrael crying, I'll play. but don't expect my usual level of high activity, I'm a busy man.
I thought you hated everything about this mafia game (including the host). :P

Could someone please contact Brontobyte in any way and tell him to free his PM folder. If he's getting the PM bug, inform me about it. Maybe Moose will fix it for him, or I'll communicate with him via ML or something.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 12:19 pm Hug A Zergling Post #124

Don't sign up if your not gong to be active. There's always next round.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 12:29 pm Moose Post #125

We live in a society.

Quote from Dapperdan
SEN has fucked up pm'ing that is annoying to deal with
Vague.

Quote from JaFF
the PM bug
???

Jul 7 2009, 2:40 pm Ashamed Post #126

Hear me Raor!!

If you have not started i will join ><!

None.

Jul 7 2009, 2:57 pm Vi3t-X Post #127

I'm heading off to Florida on the 8th of August. I believe there are internet hotspots, so I'll try to keep in touch.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 4:43 pm Brontobyte Post #128

Deleted all my PM's and I'm posting here to let everyone know that I'm still alive and in the game. On a side note, sign me up for auto-rejoin please. :E

None.

Jul 7 2009, 6:18 pm JaFF Post #129

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Dapperdan
SEN has fucked up pm'ing that is annoying to deal with
Vague.

Quote from JaFF
the PM bug
???
There was a bug when deleting your PMs did not actually reset the PM space counter or something similar. If memory serves, LoveLess had it and you hard-coded additional PM space for him until the bug is fixed.

I just had this idea:
Why not make everyone's role page say "you're a townie" and send out role PMs to special roles and mafia only. That way, screenshots and fake screenshots become useless.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 7 2009, 6:23 pm by JaFF.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 6:48 pm InsolubleFluff Post #130

Because you trust us to abide by the rules?

None.

Jul 7 2009, 6:48 pm Echo Post #131

I don't think people even use screenshots as proof anymore. A while back, people asked for video shots instead of screenshots.

Why would you want to revert to this?

None.

Jul 7 2009, 6:54 pm JaFF Post #132

Because you trust us to abide by the rules?
Not everyone is as nice and rule-obiding as you. ;)
Quote from Echo
Why would you want to revert to this?
So that mafia can pretend to be townspeople if asked for a role page screenshot. Albeit, this will make it easier for town special roles to prove their identity to other townies... hmmmm...

None.

Jul 7 2009, 7:55 pm Vrael Post #133

isn't it against the rules to provide a screenshot?

None.

Jul 7 2009, 8:50 pm Neki Post #134

no one cares about the rules, we're all rebels.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 9:21 pm Moose Post #135

We live in a society.

Quote from JaFF
There was a bug when deleting your PMs did not actually reset the PM space counter or something similar. If memory serves, LoveLess had it and you hard-coded additional PM space for him until the bug is fixed.
IP corrected this months ago. Yes, months.

Quote from JaFF
I just had this idea:
Why not make everyone's role page say "you're a townie" and send out role PMs to special roles and mafia only. That way, screenshots and fake screenshots become useless.
At this point we can save time and forego the role script completely.
Anyone who doesn't get a PM assumes they're a townie.
I don't understand the difference between a screenshot of the role screen and a screenshot of the PM screen.

Jul 7 2009, 11:51 pm JaFF Post #136

Quote from JaFF
IP corrected this months ago. Yes, months.
OK, maybe I was a bit... under a rock with this stuff. :P

Quote from JaFF
I just had this idea:
At this point we can save time and forego the role script completely.
Anyone who doesn't get a PM assumes they're a townie.
I don't understand the difference between a screenshot of the role screen and a screenshot of the PM screen.
If we provide everyone with a "you're a townie" role page or PM, then give the mafia and spacial roles a PM saying who they really are, the mafia can easily pretend to be regular townies if someone does ask them for a screenshot.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 8:12 am Neki Post #137

I was reading the old Mafia thread and some of you guys get scary when you play this game. especially the part where DT_Battlekruser and Echo were arguing for like two pages lol.

None.

Jul 8 2009, 1:27 pm Phobos Post #138

Are you sure about that?

It happens. Just make sure not to take discussions out of the thread (even though external means of communication are allowed, I am sure you know what I mean).

this is signature

Jul 8 2009, 2:13 pm Vi3t-X Post #139

JaFF.

You're going to have to not send multiple recipients. Clearly I know about 1/3 of the town's identity.

Or was that your plan? :P

None.

Jul 8 2009, 2:17 pm Dapperdan Post #140

Quote from Vi3t-X
JaFF.

You're going to have to not send multiple recipients. Clearly I know about 1/3 of the town's identity.

Or was that your plan? :P

Did he really start the game already?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 937 >
  Back to forum