Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Probe Battle!
Probe Battle!
Oct 1 2007, 5:42 am
By: payne  

Dec 3 2007, 4:26 am dwarthing Post #21

No, what a terrible idea to change from drone to probe. I like all the changes you made except for that. Probe halls are way too cheap and degenerates into probe micro, as mini moose says. Drones were useful for blocking mostly, and slightly useful for cannons if you're playing vs a noob who doesn't target your probe. Either make the halls drones again, or make shield batteries cost a mineral or two.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 5:00 am Moose Post #22

We live in a society.

Quote from cheeze
moose is just mad because I beat him down with only a probe.
Yeah, and I beat you down a couple times too.

And then I watched you battle that other guy for 10 minutes and left before you finished.

Nov 22 2008, 10:35 pm payne Post #23

:payne:

New version uploaded! :D
I fixed bugs such as color overlapping, zealots staying in the arenas once a battle was finished and hallucinated probes teleported to the room where you choose your opponent!
Download at the first post ^^

None.

Apr 26 2010, 4:29 am payne Post #24

Revive!
I liked that map much.
Anyone wants to give feedbacks? =D

None.

Apr 26 2010, 11:40 am OlimarandLouie Post #25

I remember playing this. It was much fun. ^^

None.

Jun 2 2010, 11:08 pm TiKels Post #26

OH MY GOD! DWARTHING! I REMEMBER HIM! GOD I MISS HIM!

Thanks for reviving this topic so I saw it... I owe you one.

I wonder if dwarthing is still on at all...

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 9 2010, 4:20 am payne Post #27

Lol, no problem! ;)
I hope you guys will have much fun playing this map: I really enjoyed it! :P

None.

Jun 8 2011, 4:58 am adam2new Post #28

Just for the heck of it, I shall bump this post. :poke:

payne, I see you have talent (not by playing the map, because I haven't done that) and are dedicated to updating your projects when users comment suggestions or tell you of bugs. You are one of the many (few?) that will keep on a project once it has been sent out (unlike many commercial companies making games for consoles) and that quality is one that should bethrone all those "done with this; move on to next project" types.

I know in the past I was purposely "ignored" in the chat box (message from one user to another: "get on msn u noob" or something like that to avoid me from talking (annoying them) and hope I leave the site or something), and can understand that many don't like "special" types, even when it is NOT an extreme disability (e.g. those who ride the small school bus, or those with a slight problem in appearance)...

With that said, :bye1:

None.

Options
  Back to forum