Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1.6
Temple Siege v1.6
Feb 12 2009, 6:20 am
By: UnholyUrine
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3070 >

May 10 2009, 6:57 am UnholyUrine Post #541

It could be that the goliath walked through the top gateway at your base.. and since you may have not been that player, you cannot direct where the goliath to move... ..
it's smth that I ought to fix but would take too long to XD

None.

May 10 2009, 11:30 am Iceman16 Post #542

I've never had the problem with any other version, usually the spawn would travel down the lane that I designate with my spawn civ or to the closest lane available.

None.

May 10 2009, 4:11 pm killer_sss Post #543

i had a nice pathing problem with south. Was redirecting since i was top path to bottom and it went up the middle instead.
just played it the other day and it occured at begining of the game.

*edit*
now that i think about it its prolly because they ran past the middle spawn silo and recieved orders from it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 10 2009, 4:21 pm by killer_sss.

None.

May 11 2009, 5:42 am DaltonSerdynski Post #544

Hey whats up been awhile since I been on here so I deicded to say whats up and see how the map is going.

Im ready to commit myself to 1.5 :D

any tournaments or New releases up? I still play 1.4m but wondering if yall finally got the newest one out

None.

May 11 2009, 5:55 pm UnholyUrine Post #545

To be Honest... it really is almost there...
I've got some great ideas to fix Psion and people are liking the new mechanisms of the Dark mage.
I personally like the assault (altho many seem to adhere to the old FB assault)

What's left is Engineer, Earth Demon, General balancing and some loose ends to tie.. (and terrain.. which is yoshi's problem XD XD)...
(BTW, if you read this, yoshi, can you make the bottom left islands a lot more green, with trees? .. There's a significant lack of trees in the terrain :S)

Overall, it is finally nearing completion... the fabled v1.5...
Altho many will bitch about the changes (not that you all haven't already)... I feel it is for the better...

on a side note.. i'm still very busy.. but a few people has the latest version "temple siege v1.5 d3" (but the DM is highly OP'd as of now)... so feel free to test with them.. those people are Mewuvmyself, xesh, annnnd I don't remember :(

None.

May 11 2009, 8:42 pm th1rt33n Post #546

doesn't maxx have it to??? but like i said in game mines need more hp( i watched replay of game and yes they atked mines before they uprooted)???? idk how

None.

May 12 2009, 3:24 am ShredderIV Post #547

Miners are supposed to have low hp and be killable for balancing reasons.

Also unholy, I'd be willing to take the new version and test it on the open bnet.

None.

May 12 2009, 3:35 am nujuju299 Post #548

just a random question (cause im new 2 sen) but where CAN i find ur newest version of temple siege? i think i might allready have it... but id like 2 b sure XD

None.

May 12 2009, 5:03 am Moose Post #549

We live in a society.

The most recent version of 1.4 (M6) can be found here: http://www.staredit.net/files/808/
The link provided in the topic post for 1.5 (which I will assume is the most recent version) is: http://www.staredit.net/files/1273/

May 12 2009, 3:55 pm UnholyUrine Post #550

to nujuju .. you can't cause I haven't decided to release yet...
Moose's link for v1.5 is the oldest v1.5 version.. don't play it XD.. (take it out moose!! :crazy: )

None.

May 12 2009, 4:44 pm th1rt33n Post #551

ohhh knowz the release of bad memorys UU. Moose shut the closest hrry

None.

May 12 2009, 7:42 pm Moose Post #552

We live in a society.

Quote from UnholyUrine
to nujuju .. you can't cause I haven't decided to release yet...
Moose's link for v1.5 is the oldest v1.5 version.. don't play it XD.. (take it out moose!! :crazy: )
If it's an old version you shouldn't have it in enlarged text with DOWNLOAD HERE on the front page, which is where I got the link. It's your topic, edit in the most recent.

May 13 2009, 11:50 am DaltonSerdynski Post #553

:D LuLz

None.

May 16 2009, 2:08 am killer_sss Post #554

idk if i missed this but i thought warrior L3 was suppose to kill summons for players too. Is this coming in a new patch or is it in effect? If it is its not working for killing hydras summoned by archer.

None.

May 16 2009, 2:18 am ClansAreForGays Post #555

Quote from killer_sss
idk if i missed this but i thought warrior L3 was suppose to kill summons for players too. Is this coming in a new patch or is it in effect? If it is its not working for killing hydras summoned by archer.
This is was an M version change.

May 16 2009, 6:36 am UnholyUrine Post #556

It was something that I missed and will be implementing in v1.5 :O

Annnd I have a question to ask all of you (ppl that actually play v1.5 enough that is) ... I don't think I can make Earth Demon competitively balanced due to its uber splash damage. So, I am considering removing it from the current 15 heroes roster. it will be put in as a secret hero :).. but will be completely removed for tourny versions

I managed with Psion, and it is quite an interesting hero now (may be too OP against mech/volt... need to test), and the new changes to the heroes will hopefully delineate (un-linear-ize) the heroes...

and lastly, i'm waiting for the new terrain.. :) ... xyoshix's doing a great job of fixing Mneox's terrain...
if Yoshi's reading this, there're parts of the terrain at the north part that stretches too close into the level up area... I don't think it matters but if it is possible, you can remove some of the terrain up there :D.
also.. add whatever u think would be cool to the map :O..

I would also like to ask whether "Healing Ward" and "Mana Pool" have been used or is useful competitively ...

almost done yay! just needa rebalance DM a bit, take out ED from the roster, give mech's L2 a rebalancing, and general balancing with the spawn buildings :O...

None.

May 16 2009, 7:19 am killer_sss Post #557

Quote from UnholyUrine
It was something that I missed and will be implementing in v1.5 :O

Annnd I have a question to ask all of you (ppl that actually play v1.5 enough that is) ... I don't think I can make Earth Demon competitively balanced due to its uber splash damage. So, I am considering removing it from the current 15 heroes roster. it will be put in as a secret hero :).. but will be completely removed for tourny versions

I managed with Psion, and it is quite an interesting hero now (may be too OP against mech/volt... need to test), and the new changes to the heroes will hopefully delineate (un-linear-ize) the heroes...

and lastly, i'm waiting for the new terrain.. :) ... xyoshix's doing a great job of fixing Mneox's terrain...
if Yoshi's reading this, there're parts of the terrain at the north part that stretches too close into the level up area... I don't think it matters but if it is possible, you can remove some of the terrain up there :D.
also.. add whatever u think would be cool to the map :O..

I would also like to ask whether "Healing Ward" and "Mana Pool" have been used or is useful competitively ...

almost done yay! just needa rebalance DM a bit, take out ED from the roster, give mech's L2 a rebalancing, and general balancing with the spawn buildings :O...

please don't kill the lurk. seriously i mean the ling l3 if used properly is over powered as well because of the same problem but don't squash him.

Reduce his dmg maybe i know this doesn't help alot but part of the problem is he can 1 hit broods too early and then 1 hit lings usually if done properly when they arrive. by slowing down his dmg you can help slow down his overpoweredness. Then he would be more like summoner weak early game but strong late game. Maybe increased armor would make up for this and save him some investment into defense for vsing lings.

the mana pool and healin were used when it first came out because it was realitively new and actually wasn't that bad but they are kind of expensive for the benefits they provide and since most people don't like to sim they don't really build these all that much unless its a light mage building a mana pool right next to base cannons. Maybe something more mobile would work better? idk

None.

May 16 2009, 9:20 am ShredderIV Post #558

I've never Had a single problem fighting the lurk. The only way, for me, that his splash training is op at all is when he gets l3, cause then his mins that he gets from splash training really make a difference. Damage reduction would only make it take longer for him to 1 hit spawn. Something better might be to make him visible at night or make his l3 less powerful.

Also, I've only seen the mana pool and healing ward used in one game, by a summoner, and the mins that it took to build them set him back so we RAPED him. So, I really have no idea how it could work better, since I've never seen it used well. I personally think the entire idea of buildings is kinda dumb, and the fact that you can spend mins and get more mana is kinda gay too.

Also, putting any "secret" heroes into this game will just make noons complain more. If you're gonna take him out, take him out altogether.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 16 2009, 9:55 am by ShredderIV.

None.

May 16 2009, 10:22 am Iceman16 Post #559

How do you plan to set up the lurker as a 'secret hero'?

None.

May 16 2009, 10:40 am Thuy Post #560

Quote from Iceman16
How do you plan to set up the lurker as a 'secret hero'?

I would assume you can only get the lurker through random

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3070 >
  Back to forum