Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Sen RP
Sen RP
Dec 16 2008, 11:08 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 412 >

Dec 17 2008, 1:12 am Corbo Post #21

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

You may make up a Bio. But depending on what you give me your character's performance will be affected for good or bad.
And if you make a Bio make sure you act like your character.

fuck you all

Dec 17 2008, 1:20 am Phobos Post #22

Are you sure about that?

Updated my first post.

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 1:21 am Centreri Post #23

Relatively ancient and inactive

Okay, you took too long. I got bored.

I'm Valeriya Kalisnikov, a spacewoman returning to the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. In a malfunctioning Soyuz capsule. Yippee.

How I got on the island: Soyuz capsule veered of course due to stupid scientists and crash-landed on the island in question. Valeriya deployed that first-time-useful escape system to be unharmed. Valeriya had the presence of mind to see that it was going to land in the south-west corner of the island, and herself landed in the sea off the south coast.

Hair: Dirty Blond, Short
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Russian
Education: Candidate of Sciences in Aerophysics at Moscow State University, training at Yuri Gagarin Cosmonauts Training Center
Languages: Russian, English, Chinese
Personality: Narcissistic, Serious, Pessimistic, Sarcastic
Other: Nationalistic

Clothes: Spacesuit, with backup regular clothes in the capsule. When I get to it.
Equipment: TP-82 gun, two PSND signal flares
Survival training: Standard Soyuz training.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Dec 17 2008, 1:39 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:24 am Phobos Post #24

Are you sure about that?

Quote from Centreri
Okay, you took too long. I got bored.

I'm Valeriya Kalisnikov, a spacewoman returning to the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. In a malfunctioning Soyuz capsule. Yippee.

Hair: Dirty Blond, Short
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Russian
Education: Doctor of Sciences in Aerophysics at Moscow State University, training at Yuri Gagarin Cosmonauts Training Center
Languages: Russian, English, Chinese
Personality: Narcissistic, Serious, Pessimistic, Sarcastic
Iz u hawt?

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 1:25 am Centreri Post #25

No. And even if I was, bad luck for you, the 'nationalist' thing makes sure I'm not interested in anyone not Russian. Own'd.

Hmm.. maybe I SHOULD make it male. Eh. I'll sleep on it. And, fascinatingly enough, my arrival scenario allows me to 'see' things from high up as I fall ;).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 17 2008, 1:40 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:28 am lil-Inferno Post #26

Just here for the pie

Count me in :D. I'll be a guy named... Inferno. I am a sexy beast with a passion for fire.

Dec 17 2008, 1:33 am Symmetry Post #27

Dungeon Master

[OOC]Name: Randall Brodine
Sex: M

Backstory: Randall works on the military base on the island. He joined the reserves at age 16, but due to an accident at age 18, he was forced to move to a desk position (for which he took four years in university). He lives on the base, and takes occasional trips to the beach to catch glimpses of the female soldiers out of their uniforms.[/OOC]

I have a terrible habit of falling asleep in the sun. Really, it can be quite inconvenient when I'm on a schedule. And this time, it's gotten me into a world of trouble.

You see, this afternoon, I decided it would be a good idea to take a trip to the beach (you know, check out the hot trim on the sand) and I found my way a little farther than I should've. I guess I fell asleep, and a few hours passed and now, I'm trapped on a sandbar. The sun is down, and there's noone left on the beach at this point. I don't know why noone was kind enough to help me, but that'll get reported to the General as soon as I'm back on the base.

Now, for anyone else, this mightn't be such a problem. They could simply wade or swim to safety. But no, not me. I can't swim. Or wade. Or even walk, for that matter. I've been in a powered wheelchair since I was 18. Ever since the accident, life has been rough, but I get by. Well, until now.

I'm starting to feel a little stressed out, and people don't seem willing to come help me. I don't understand why. Maybe if something unexpected and incredible happens I will be able to make my way to safety...

[OOC]I *think* this follows with Corbo's plans, but we'll see. May have further editing.[/OOC]

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 17 2008, 1:43 am by Killer_Kow.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 17 2008, 1:36 am Centreri Post #28

Hmm.. I think I made this ezmode with myself. Though everything IS completely realistic (including the Soyuz failure :P), I come with a tear-resistant spacesuit, two flares and a gun/flare, as well as survival training. Ah, well. It'd be fun to play god, and as one of the few not from the ship I'll need the stuff to make up for lack of allies.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:36 am FlyingHat Post #29

Name: FlyingHat
lol no gender for u
How I got to the island (simply put): I was traveling to Nova Scotia to give Graeme a hug, bad weather stopped me, I got lost in the air, I tumbled through the skies and came across this unnamed island.

I am FlyingHat, and I can do everything that a normal hat does.

Things that hats normally do:
- Eat small mammals
- Eat large mammals
- Eat coffee bushes
- Drink coffee
- Eat spines of mammals
- Fly at approx. 42 mph (68-70kmh for people who use metrics)
- Excrete all sorts of bodily fluids over shoes.

The needs of a normal hat:
- Meat
- Coffee
- Fun
- A hat cannot live more than 3.5 days without flying in open air, if he is not allowed to fly in the allotted time, then the poor hat will slowly pass away. :dontgetit:
- Shelter, usually a cardboard box.

Post has been edited 9 time(s), last time on Dec 17 2008, 2:04 am by FlyingHat.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:38 am Phobos Post #30

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Name: Randall Brodine
Sex: M

I have a terrible habit of falling asleep in the sun. Really, it can be quite inconvenient when I'm on a schedule. And this time, it's gotten me into a world of trouble.

You see, this morning, I decided it would be a good idea to take a trip to the beach (you know, check out the hot trim on the sand) and I found my way a little farther than I should've. I guess I fell asleep, and a few hours passed and now, I'm trapped on a sandbar.

For anyone else, this mightn't be such a problem. They could simply wade or swim to safety. But no, not me. I can't swim. Or wade. Or even walk, for that matter. I've been in a powered wheelchair since I was 18. Ever since the accident, life has been rough, but I get by. Well, until now.

I'm starting to feel a little stressed out, and people don't seem willing to come help me. I don't understand why. Maybe if something unexpected and incredible happens I will be able to make my way to safety...

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 1:39 am MadZombie Post #31

Okay okay fine, IM IN.

Name: Steven "Backdoor Steve" Kneecap

Might add a better bio later.

Very serious kid with two peg legs, an account of a double bear trap mishap, an eye patch over his left eye and messy hair. Paranoid. Hates being with alot of people when not in open spaces. Nuff said.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:41 am Centreri Post #32

Okay, you drown straight off, Zombie. The ship hits rocks and you try to swim but die. You can't swim to safety with two pegs.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:41 am Fisty Post #33

I am Brandon, my parents scored a free vacation through my dad's brother, who happens to own a travel agency. All set up to go, and excited to miss school for something like this, I clamber onto the boat.

Height: Taller than most :P
Hair: Longish for a boy, curled just above the eyeline and follows around my head. Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Laid back, but thinks over his every move beforehand
Clothes: Jeans and an Aeropostal T-shirt
Build: Average

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:43 am Symmetry Post #34

Dungeon Master

I edited mine. For the record.

Dec 17 2008, 1:44 am MadZombie Post #35

Quote from Centreri
Okay, you drown straight off, Zombie. The ship hits rocks and you try to swim but die. You can't swim to safety with two pegs.
You obviously don't know Steve Kneecaps.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:45 am Centreri Post #36

I DIDN'T FIND HIM IN WIKIPEDIA. NOT REAL.

Corbo, start adding stuff in?

Also, are we allowed to organize our own groups that compete for land and food? After all, it's a small island - it can't feed 20 people year-round.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:45 am Symmetry Post #37

Dungeon Master

He's eating dinner. Lul.

Dec 17 2008, 1:46 am Centreri Post #38

That's fail :crazy: .

None.

Dec 17 2008, 1:57 am Phobos Post #39

Are you sure about that?

Corbo has already taken too fucking long. I DEMAND MOAR.

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 2:05 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #40

Just here for the activity... well not really

Obroc M][M
Information: Corbo and Obroc were having an epic lightsaber battle over the last piece of cheesecake.
Corbo, being the evil guy he is, threw Obroc into the ocean, never being seen again.
Orboc was washed up into the shores of this horribly copy-pasted island.
Corbo eventually took over the world. But thats somewhere in 2012.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 412 >
  Back to forum