Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Hobbies
Hobbies
Nov 7 2008, 9:53 pm
By: omginbd
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Nov 8 2008, 5:35 am Echo Post #21

You can put yourself out of reality but focusing really hard so you live in your own fantasy world. Eventually you would die of starvation, dehydration, or even suffocation, but I'm sure it is worth it.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 5:44 am Corbo Post #22

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

You could try breaking a world record of something. That should be entertaining.

What I do is just draw, sketch, paint, play guitar, watch discovery channel, model stuff or play MMORPGs. That's what I do with the little free time I have, yes.

fuck you all

Nov 8 2008, 8:31 am Madroc Post #23

Learn how to control your dreams. I'm trying and I've gotten close before until I realized it and woke up with my heart racing. :(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2008, 8:37 am by madroc.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 8:56 am Riney Post #24

Thigh high affectionado

Masturbation (You know it would come eventually)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 8 2008, 9:22 am RIVE Post #25

Just Here For The Pie

Make your own language that is more difficult to learn than Korean.

Teach it to your friends, and start speaking your new found language around people in you town.
Try scaring people by speaking the tongue in the following tones: Anger, Suggestive, Over Exhilarated. (Note: Not In The Same Setting.)

If you find yourself running out of new shenanigans, yell out random memes in your language in front of crowds, such as; Imma chargin mah Lazer and It's over 9,000.

Remember, where logical fails, memes shall prevail!

None.

Nov 8 2008, 12:12 pm Excalibur Post #26

The sword and the faith

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Doodan
Read the biography of every single U.S. president. I've been doing that with my free time lately and I like it.

Even Andrew Batshit Insane Jackson?
FUCK YES! BEST PRESIDENT EVER!
Policy:
Got a problem? C'mere so I can beat you with my cane! :lol:

Also this:
Quote from name:Deathman101
Mod Night?

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 8 2008, 1:31 pm Vi3t-X Post #27

"Hobbies for Dummies" is a good book to read.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 10:29 pm BAGLES Post #28

Get into music, run through wikipedia, listen to some incredibly random bands, see what you have a taste for, the find more stuff like that. It's pretty much free if you just use youtube or pirate music. Once you've found a particular band or genre you like, start getting deeper into them, find fan websites and maybe magazines for the genre, that all takes up a whole lot of time. Other than that, find a depressed emo chick and listen to her problems, that takes up alot of time too. If that doesn't work, find two emo chicks.

Quote from MadZombie
Girlfriend? Those are always fun.
Yeah, they're not exactly free though [/broke]

None.

Nov 9 2008, 12:26 am stickynote Post #29

Quote from BAGLES
Get into music, run through wikipedia, listen to some incredibly random bands, see what you have a taste for, the find more stuff like that. It's pretty much free if you just use youtube or pirate music. Once you've found a particular band or genre you like, start getting deeper into them, find fan websites and maybe magazines for the genre, that all takes up a whole lot of time. Other than that, find a depressed emo chick and listen to her problems, that takes up alot of time too. If that doesn't work, find two emo chicks.

Quote from MadZombie

Psht. They don't cost money.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 12:37 am lil-Inferno Post #30

Just here for the pie

Quote from stickynote
Quote from BAGLES

Quote from MadZombie

Psht. They don't cost money.
The way I use them they do...

Nov 9 2008, 12:39 am Corbo Post #31

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

That's a hooker, dear, not a girlfriend :P

fuck you all

Nov 9 2008, 1:21 am Echo Post #32

Don't get involved with a girl until after college, trust me. They are extremely time consuming and you will start using money countlessly. Gifts from birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Valentine days, etc. It will distract you from finding yourself and school work. The best time is actually never. Eventually the right one will be right in front of you and you will know it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 9 2008, 2:46 am by Echo.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 1:35 am ClansAreForGays Post #33

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Doodan
Read the biography of every single U.S. president. I've been doing that with my free time lately and I like it.

Even Andrew Batshit Insane Jackson?
Opposing the Central Bank was the last sane thing a president has done.

Nov 9 2008, 2:11 am omginbd Post #34

oh my gosh. I've actually done that. The Emo thing I mean.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 2:18 am Vi3t-X Post #35

Quote from Echo
Don't get involved with a girluntil after college, trust me. They are extremely time consuming and you will start using money countlessly. Gifts from birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Valentine days, etc. It will distract you from finding yourself and school work. The best time is actually never. Eventually the right one will be right in front of you and you will know it.
He's right.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 2:22 am Kaias Post #36

Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Echo
Don't get involved with a girluntil after college, trust me. They are extremely time consuming and you will start using money countlessly. Gifts from birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Valentine days, etc. It will distract you from finding yourself and school work. The best time is actually never. Eventually the right one will be right in front of you and you will know it.
He's right.
Aren't you 12? I doubt you have any real experience to assure the validity of what he's saying.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 2:53 am MadZombie Post #37

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Echo
He's right.
Aren't you 12? I doubt you have any real experience to assure the validity of what he's saying.
But its worth it. Having someone you can talk to, spend your time with, sex up... tho time consuming worth it imo. I'm not doing the greatest in school though so i really can't be talking i guess.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 3:17 am Echo Post #38

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from Kaias
Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Echo
He's right.
But its worth it. Having someone you can talk to, spend your time with, sex up... tho time consuming worth it imo. I'm not doing the greatest in school though so i really can't be talking i guess.
It's not worth it. After you break up eventually, you start to look back and you wonder, "Why did I waste my time? I could've gone to a better college if I wasn't with her. I could've bought this or that! I could've learned another language or learn something else!" things like that. It's better to build up yourself and then find someone you can settle with after college.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 3:23 am BAGLES Post #39

Quote from omginbd
oh my gosh. I've actually done that. The Emo thing I mean.

Yeah, I know, I've done that too many times. The benefits are usually pretty cool though, unless you get one of the non single ones. Don't bother with them, they're no fun.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 4:11 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #40

Just here for the activity... well not really

Count to infinity.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum