Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Oct 30 2008, 1:52 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1318 >

Nov 8 2008, 2:19 pm Generalpie Post #201

Staredit Puckwork

i'm back from my shower of homework
can anyone review what happened for me?

None.

Nov 8 2008, 3:26 pm NudeRaider Post #202

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I made town lynch Nerdy (Mafia) thanks to an (for me) easy clue.
Now we're waiting for Greo. He hasn't been on for 1.5 days.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2008, 7:54 pm by NudeRaider.

Nov 8 2008, 3:34 pm Ultraviolet Post #203

Maybe he's chasing tail.

Nov 8 2008, 3:49 pm InsolubleFluff Post #204

maybe you're dead and shouldn't talk.
NudeRaider don't go getting big headed.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 3:50 pm Ultraviolet Post #205

My post wasn't game related, so it's not breaking the rules, duh ;)

Nov 8 2008, 4:01 pm InsolubleFluff Post #206

Dead people dont talk. So don't talk.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 4:26 pm HailFire Post #207

Quote from name:Shocko
Dead people dont talk. So don't talk.

Don't be a prick. As long as he doesn't try influencing the outcome of the game, he can talk.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 4:34 pm Ultraviolet Post #208

Yeah, I have no reason to try to influence the game (I'm not devilesk), I just like making random comments :P

Nov 8 2008, 4:36 pm NudeRaider Post #209

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Don't worry I don't. I won't go boasting or anything - just answered his question.
That (for me) was referring to the fact that I had to fight to get it through - noone at my side. So I do claim it as my lynch.

And you amongst others even tried to lynch me for that.
You were like "Oh look, he's active and got 1 weak clue against him. I don't like active people. C'mon lets kill him!"
Still pissed for that.

Nov 8 2008, 6:58 pm Oyen Post #210

Quote from NudeRaider
Don't worry I don't. I won't go boasting or anything - just answered his question.
That (for me) was referring to the fact that I had to fight to get it through - noone at my side. So I do claim it as my lynch.

And you amongst others even tried to lynch me for that.
You were like "Oh look, he's active and got 1 weak clue against him. I don't like active people. C'mon lets kill him!"
Still pissed for that.
Congrats on the mafia lynch, NudeRaider. :thumbup:
Maybe one day I will actually get a mafia lynched. I can always dream.... :teehee:

None.

Nov 8 2008, 7:13 pm InsolubleFluff Post #211

NT ur dead dont talk.
nude it's ur clue, towns lynch.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 7:21 pm stickynote Post #212

NT ur dead dont talk.
It doesn't matter. Nerdy isn't saying anything about the game itself. And nude [i]was[/ii] the one to get Nerdy lynched.
Are mafia members supposed to know who other mafia members are?

None.

Nov 8 2008, 7:42 pm NudeRaider Post #213

Quote from stickynote
Are mafia members supposed to know who other mafia members are?
Interesting point you raise. I always assumed they do. Because they always did. Except in one of the Regular Mafias: Mindfuck.
But now that I checked the Mafia text says they may or may not know their identity. But since we already have the deerwhale specialty I'd assume they know each other.

Nov 8 2008, 7:55 pm NudeRaider Post #214

NT ur dead dont talk.
Let Nerdy talk as long he's doing no harm to the game.

Also I edited my reply to Generalpie. Hope you're satisfied now.

EDIT: Ooops didn't realize double post. soz

Nov 8 2008, 8:00 pm Vi3t-X Post #215

He has to be big headed. His Avatar is an oversized head...

None.

Nov 8 2008, 8:01 pm InsolubleFluff Post #216

NT has no reason to talk, he's not in the game, random comments are just spam.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 11:04 pm Echo Post #217

I think we also have to subject the clue on maybe the mafia is the person who hasn't been on since night started.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 12:08 am stickynote Post #218

That's a good point. When can the deerwhale start killing people?

None.

Nov 9 2008, 12:01 pm NudeRaider Post #219

Quote from Echo
I think we also have to subject the clue on maybe the mafia is the person who hasn't been on since night started.
And who would that be?

Also I don't agree. That is surely not the reason for a night *that* long. Greo would probably move on after officially extending the night time.
Something is wrong with him. He hasn't been on since 2 days ago.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 9 2008, 12:31 pm by NudeRaider.

Nov 9 2008, 4:05 pm InsolubleFluff Post #220

wankers cramp in his hand so he doesn't want to use his mouse.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1318 >
  Back to forum