Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Oct 30 2008, 1:52 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1518 >

Nov 15 2008, 9:40 pm NudeRaider Post #241

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

wohooooo Greo is back!

Sorry about that funeral Greo. :sadwalk:

Nov 15 2008, 11:38 pm stickynote Post #242

I still think dark marine is mafia. He has a makeshift weapon in his signature.

None.

Nov 16 2008, 2:16 am KrayZee Post #243

Quote from Greo
I never knew ghosts and monsters were elements of sci-fi. I guess that vampires, zombies, and dragons are probably in sci-fi too.
They are, especially zombies. :bleh:

None.

Nov 16 2008, 2:16 am Generalpie Post #244

Staredit Puckwork

sooo the deerwhale power is activated?!?

None.

Nov 16 2008, 2:50 am stickynote Post #245

Its been activated for a while now...

None.

Nov 16 2008, 3:40 am Vi3t-X Post #246

LOL, I KNEW SHOCKO WOULD'VE DIED.

None.

Nov 16 2008, 6:05 pm Generalpie Post #247

Staredit Puckwork

i cant seem to find any clues. the only one i can find is the long clue.

None.

Nov 17 2008, 11:59 am NudeRaider Post #248

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Greo
It was night once more. Paravin was busy investigating strange, deer-like prints made into the streets... too large to be human. As he prepared his tools for further analysis, a man of the Mafia sneaks right behind him, and with a brick, shatters Paravin's skull like a watermelon. The Mafia had wedged a lead pipe and glued a nail to the brick to make it handle more like a hammer, but makeshift weapons were not essentially good for long-term use, and so he dropped it at the scene of the crime, heading back into the night.

Shocko was prepared for the worst. With one of his handguns fully loaded, he prepared for the Mafia to come and attack. He heard footsteps... large footsteps... was it a cyberdemon? No, it couldn't be. Shocko got ROCKED as the Deerwhale came crashing in, smashing through the home and deliberately ripping apart his corpse with massive steel-rending fangs. The Deerwhale stepped from out of the newly triggered rubble, and turned to face a Mafian, who prepared to let loose with a barrage of Molotovs and machine gun fire. Sadly, the Deerwhale's thick skin practically make the attacks feel like a nice massage. Unsatisfied by the attempt, the Deerwhale charged through the streets, and left the town hanging for the night.

At day, the townies were left speechless. Was this deerwhale on their side? That was for them to find out, and fast. Assuming that this god of death has werewolf like properties, the townspeople prepare another course of lynch. The ghost of Greo apparantly left a message at the feet of one of the townies: "Don't be afraid to look into the past for clues!"

** DAY 3 START **

Townies, 48 hours.
Well this post, like the day 1 post, doesn't seem to contain many clues. I'm sure it does, but they're well hidden.
Here's what I gathered:
The whole part about the makeshift weapon is very eye-catching. I think someone is connected to one of the parts used or to the way it is used. Like someone who improvises a lot - could be post editing. Or someone who's likely to leave things behind /forgets things. Someone who likes blunt and brutal weapons. Things like that. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make any connections.
Sticky noticed that it could point to Dark_Marine but I think he's not Mafia as he immediately jumped on my clue against Nerdy. Mafians would wait if it draws any attention before they act - unless it's a offensive strategy to throw us off. Well you never know - but imho he's clean.

Demon - I'm still not sure what kind of creature Phobos' avatar is but it might be a demon.
Then there is this ROCKED. Phobos' title says Devil may cry 3 ROCKS.
In combination with the Modder clue of the first day and the advice to "look into the past for clues" this seems to be pretty strong evidence.
So I vote Phobos.

The barrage of small Molotovs would create a little inferno. Does that ring a bell? ;)
Another possible clue for that matter: lil-Inferno likes hawt secks or in other words nailing girls (part of the makeshift weapon). Yeah I know a pretty long shot. I just thought I'd mention it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 17 2008, 12:06 pm by NudeRaider.

Nov 17 2008, 2:52 pm Phobos Post #249

Are you sure about that?

I lol'd :P
My avatar is Kurosaki Ichigo, from Bleach, in Arrancar form.

I really have no argument against "modder", it would be ridiculous to deny it.

I admit I'm a rocker of some sort (don't ask what sub-genres of rock I like) and that I do like Devil May Cry :P But rock is a pretty common word.

But, do as you wish, this is a Mafia game after all. It is entertaining to see.

this is signature

Nov 17 2008, 8:42 pm NudeRaider Post #250

Well that does indeed not look very demon-like. xD
At least now I finally can conceive what your avatar is representing.
But I see no alternatives here. No one is willing/able to interpret clues, vote or at least offer his opinion.

So unless someone presents better evidence my vote will stand.

Nov 17 2008, 9:10 pm Phobos Post #251

Are you sure about that?

I'm not good at clue interpreting, and this is a game you're playing to try to win.

Now, the bandwagon will start, since I doubt anyone will do a clue intrepetation for that matter.

I have nothing else to say, since the usual "I am not Mafia" argument everyone uses is not a valid option.

this is signature

Nov 17 2008, 10:09 pm HailFire Post #252

I've been busy working on this.

Might find some time later to srsly post, though.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 12:09 am Dapperdan Post #253

No one needs to know why you're not "srsly posting". For everyone, just don't bother posting like that. It's just spam.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 3:20 am Phobos Post #254

Are you sure about that?

They are rather taking long for jumping into this bandwaggon. My predicition has failed.

this is signature

Nov 18 2008, 5:34 am HailFire Post #255

Quote from Dapperdan
No one needs to know why you're not "srsly posting". For everyone, just don't bother posting like that. It's just spam.

I was giving an excuse as to why I wasn't active in the topic so that I didn't get activity b&, so nyeh. :bleh:

In case it wasn't blatantly obvious, I abstain for now.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 12:47 am Greo Post #256

Just to try and get some more voting action in, extending time by 48 hours, starting now. I suggest that you do vote, otherwise something bad may happen to you.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
---------------------------------------
NudeRaider :: Phobos
Vi3t-X :: Phobos

ABSTAIN: HailFire
3 of 11 votes accounted for.
DAY END: 48 hours.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2008, 2:39 am by Greo.

Nov 19 2008, 1:41 am Vi3t-X Post #257

Im gonna hop on the bandwagon for Phobos just because.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 3:41 am NudeRaider Post #258

Could we please start playing again? This is ridiculous.

Nov 19 2008, 9:25 pm Phobos Post #259

Are you sure about that?

I hate you Viet ^-^

this is signature

Nov 20 2008, 12:36 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #260

Just here for the activity... well not really

i vote Viet.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Options