Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Oct 30 2008, 1:52 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1418 >

Nov 9 2008, 5:10 pm lil-Inferno Post #221

Just here for the pie

This isn't a very speedy speed mafia.

Nov 9 2008, 5:53 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #222

Just here for the activity... well not really

I think Greo is having real-life issues.
Or the mafia/night roles are.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 9 2008, 6:06 pm InsolubleFluff Post #223

or both. :crazy:

None.

Nov 11 2008, 12:51 pm Vi3t-X Post #224

With a fatal shot, Shocko was put to death by his fellow mafians.

Just down the street, an echo could be heard as a barage of bullets sprayed into the young woman named lil-inferno... on the board, an inscription saying "ZDB".

In the next corner lay Greo on the floor. Revived somehow, he was relaxing and waiting several long days to call the start of the day. An agry mob, awake through gunfire, seek vengenace on him. Greo's head was never seen of again...

None.

Nov 11 2008, 5:24 pm stickynote Post #225

Are you taking over or just joking?

None.

Nov 11 2008, 5:36 pm Paravin. Post #226

:lol:

None.

Nov 11 2008, 5:48 pm Generalpie Post #227

Staredit Puckwork

This game might just fall apart soon.

None.

Nov 11 2008, 7:24 pm InsolubleFluff Post #228

Haha I was gonna say if that was serious... I didn't know I was Mafia :S! But since it was just viet, I know that my role of TOWNSPERSON is correct...

None.

Nov 11 2008, 7:25 pm Conspiracy Post #229

Im just curious. Somene suggested to me about a classic mafia. What do you all think? Classic as in just Townies and Mafia. More challenge, and we can throw in that it is speed ;P

None.

Nov 11 2008, 7:39 pm Vi3t-X Post #230

Alright, since I am relatively active, I will vouch to take over and create another Mafia. Hopefully it will NOT be gayed.

None.

Nov 11 2008, 8:29 pm InsolubleFluff Post #231

Mafia kinda owns townies so the special roles really are there as the townies only chance. If you could get a huge amount of townies then sure... but if you cannot it just wont be balanced...

None.

Nov 12 2008, 1:22 am lil-Inferno Post #232

Just here for the pie

Fuck you Viet :bleh:.

Nov 12 2008, 2:36 am Vi3t-X Post #233

My plan. A large town with few mafia.

Mafia will have more abilities, but less killing power.

Mafians can plant evidence against a selected player. But they don't know each other.

In the case of a 1v1 showdown, whoever pms me first wins. :bleh:

None.

Nov 12 2008, 3:27 am Conspiracy Post #234

Quote from Vi3t-X
My plan. A large town with few mafia.

Mafia will have more abilities, but less killing power.

Mafians can plant evidence against a selected player. But they don't know each other.

In the case of a 1v1 showdown, whoever pms me first wins. :bleh:

Love it. Like a 1 mafia per 15 townspeople or somethin?

None.

Nov 12 2008, 8:02 pm Vi3t-X Post #235

Depending on how many people are in the game. If everyone is up for it, Ill start it.

None.

Nov 12 2008, 8:13 pm Echo Post #236

All posts that are not about discussions on who is mafia and after the first few posts that asked where Greo is, is considered SPAM HAM! So let's stop posting until Greo comes back?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 12 2008, 8:27 pm by Echo.

None.

Nov 15 2008, 7:52 pm Greo Post #237

@Everyone: Sorry guys, unexpected funerals ftl.
@Echo: It's not considered spam, since it deals with the game.

It was night once more. Paravin was busy investigating strange, deer-like prints made into the streets... too large to be human. As he prepared his tools for further analysis, a man of the Mafia sneaks right behind him, and with a brick, shatters Paravin's skull like a watermelon. The Mafia had wedged a lead pipe and glued a nail to the brick to make it handle more like a hammer, but makeshift weapons were not essentially good for long-term use, and so he dropped it at the scene of the crime, heading back into the night.

Shocko was prepared for the worst. With one of his handguns fully loaded, he prepared for the Mafia to come and attack. He heard footsteps... large footsteps... was it a cyberdemon? No, it couldn't be. Shocko got ROCKED as the Deerwhale came crashing in, smashing through the home and deliberately ripping apart his corpse with massive steel-rending fangs. The Deerwhale stepped from out of the newly triggered rubble, and turned to face a Mafian, who prepared to let loose with a barrage of Molotovs and machine gun fire. Sadly, the Deerwhale's thick skin practically make the attacks feel like a nice massage. Unsatisfied by the attempt, the Deerwhale charged through the streets, and left the town hanging for the night.

At day, the townies were left speechless. Was this deerwhale on their side? That was for them to find out, and fast. Assuming that this god of death has werewolf like properties, the townspeople prepare another course of lynch. The ghost of Greo apparantly left a message at the feet of one of the townies: "Don't be afraid to look into the past for clues!"

** DAY 3 START **

Townies, 48 hours.

Nov 15 2008, 7:58 pm Phobos Post #238

Are you sure about that?

Greo resurrected? Wow.

this is signature

Nov 15 2008, 8:39 pm FooFighters Post #239

The deerwhale is okay for this story, but now using ghosts?
When did this go to complete sci-fi...?

None.

Nov 15 2008, 8:44 pm Greo Post #240

I never knew ghosts and monsters were elements of sci-fi. I guess that vampires, zombies, and dragons are probably in sci-fi too.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1418 >
  Back to forum