Epoch :: Zycorax
Kaias :: Shocko
Vi3t-X :: Zycorax (4)
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: lil-inferno
Oyen :: deathman101
14 of 23 votes.

(0) Abstain: -
(0) Implied Abstain: -
(2) Abstain implied or formal, but didn't actually post anything useful: lil-inferno, DrunkenNoodle

Nov 16 2008, 6:19 pm Dapperdan Post #562

Quote from HailFire
Is it just me, or does the TP benefit the Mafia more than the town? Sure, the town has less suspects to sort through, and can re-target their lynch, but the Mafia now knows the roles of a whole bunch of people, so they can re-kill any special roles that got revived, and then use any hits they wasted on townies to go fishing for MORE special roles.

This is the stupidest post I've ever seen.

None.

Nov 16 2008, 8:51 pm Fisty Post #563

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from HailFire
Is it just me, or does the TP benefit the Mafia more than the town? Sure, the town has less suspects to sort through, and can re-target their lynch, but the Mafia now knows the roles of a whole bunch of people, so they can re-kill any special roles that got revived, and then use any hits they wasted on townies to go fishing for MORE special roles.

This is the stupidest post I've ever seen.
=( I thought I held that title?

None.

Nov 16 2008, 9:07 pm Hitok1r1 Post #564

@Oyen : You should really defend your position as townsperson, if that is your role. Either you don't care about being lynched, or you want to sway the other townie's opinion to a different bandwagon. Although you are releasing valid clue interpretations, one cannot trust you as easily as before.

None.

Nov 16 2008, 9:10 pm InsolubleFluff Post #565

Yeah with oyen it's really not certain if he is mafia, coz we havn't got many clue interpretations against him, but seeing as almost every one of his clue interepretations has lead to the lynching of a townie or a special role (still townie lulz) it's more of a hunch... I personally love Oyen, and hope he hasn't been playing me like a fool :( okay well i gotta go, time to get some angel delight ;D

None.

Nov 16 2008, 10:20 pm Kaias Post #566

I change my vote to Flying Hat.

None.

Nov 17 2008, 5:06 am Oyen Post #567

Quote from Hitok1r1
@Oyen : You should really defend your position as townsperson, if that is your role.
I'm a townsperson! Don't kill me! I had nothing to do with the Day 2 townie death! The fact I got the awesome avenger killed on day 1 and the uber cool bell ringer killed on day 3 proves nothing! :ohno:

Well, that's the best defense I could do. :-_-:
If there were clues against me, I would state a counter to them, but as of now, I don't recall any clue interpretations against me. Someone remind me of all the clues that point to me, so I at least know that everyone has a truly valid reason for wanting to kill me.

EDIT: Hey Moose, how much longer til we lynch someone?

Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on Nov 17 2008, 5:31 am by Oyen.

None.

Nov 17 2008, 10:26 am InsolubleFluff Post #568

14 of 23 votes, to abstains implied that makes a total of 16 of 23 which leaves 7 people unvoted / un abstained.
7 is little under a third of the people playing at this point...

So I assume once a few more people vote / abstain OR when him or dapperdan feel like it.
But remember this isn't speed mafia >.>!

None.

Nov 17 2008, 7:42 pm Biophysicist Post #569

Guys, I managed to get myself grounded, so I can't participate in this any more. Can one of the Mafias kill me tonight? Or Moose can just mark me as dead.

None.

Nov 17 2008, 7:47 pm Vi3t-X Post #570

Sneak on the computer once every three days. :bleh:

None.

Nov 17 2008, 8:34 pm Lingie Post #571

Sorry for my delayed response. Honestly I don't see anything against Oyen, and this is maybe his second game of official mafia, so obviously his approach to playing the game isn't what some of ours are. The woman clue is something solid however, so I'm going to vote Zycorax.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 17 2008, 10:04 pm InsolubleFluff Post #572

I got in a car crash today and i've got whiplash and it hurts like a bitch so if i'm not on much next few days it's coz i'm laying down, but for those who don't wear seatbelts, it saved my life, and for those who havn't been in a crash, it's like riding a really scary roller coaster without tracks.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 3:53 am Oyen Post #573

Quote from name:Shocko
I got in a car crash today and i've got whiplash and it hurts like a bitch so if i'm not on much next few days it's coz i'm laying down, but for those who don't wear seatbelts, it saved my life, and for those who havn't been in a crash, it's like riding a really scary roller coaster without tracks.
Ya, I know what that's like. I've been in car crashes several times in my life. Luckily none of them have ever caused me any injury.

Anyway, if you guys wanna lynch me, go ahead. :-_-: If I get lynched, at least I know the radioactive won't be getting lynched, so the town will still have a chance. I haven't been particularly useful this game anyway. In retrospect, randomly posting clue connections against a wide variety of player was probably not the best way to gain the town's support. Oh well, live and learn.

Also, I'm changing my vote back to Abstain. I realized the type of clues I posted against deathman101 are far too similar to the type of topic-name-related clues Moose used a lot last game. I've only played through an entire SEN mafia game once so far, but I'm guessing that Moose probably wouldn't use too much topic-name-related clues in consecutive mafia games.
Therefore, I apologize to deathman101 for the faulty clues I posted against him. Sorry deathman. :oops:

None.

Nov 18 2008, 4:07 am Moose Post #574

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
A_of-s_t :: Epoch
TassadarZeratul :: Oyen
Zycorax :: Oyen
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Zycorax
Shocko :: Oyen
Deathman101 :: Oyen
Dark_Marine :: Oyen
Hitok1r1 :: Zycorax
FlyingHat :: Oyen (6)
Epoch :: Zycorax
Vi3t-X :: Zycorax (4)
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: lil-inferno
Kaias :: FlyingHat
Darkling :: Zycorax
14 of 23 votes.

(1) Abstain: Oyen
(0) Implied Abstain: -
(2) Abstain implied or formal, but didn't actually post anything useful: lil-inferno, DrunkenNoodle

I'm probably going to end day Wednesday morning.

Nov 18 2008, 7:19 am Kaias Post #575

I'm changing back to Zycorax. While Oyen's clues have been misleading, I really don't think he's mafia. We don't have any real evidence. So I'm going back to Zycorax, who has leads I find plausible, in an effort to kill a prospective mafia and save Oyen, whom I feel is innocent. (Don't let me down Oyen, I'd rather not defend a mafia).

I encourage others to do the same.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 1:48 pm InsolubleFluff Post #576

Tough call really kaias, either we hit a mafia and oyen is right... or we hit a townie and have probably been defeated by listening to oyen yet again...

I really don't know who to vote for in this one...
I guess i'm gonna listen to oyen one last time, but i really hope he proves us all wrong >.>!

I vote Zycorax.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 6:19 pm Zycorax Post #577

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

But... but... epic death... imminent... :-(

Nov 18 2008, 6:28 pm Biophysicist Post #578

Quote from Vi3t-X
Sneak on the computer once every three days. :bleh:

I just remembered I can be on SEN at school if I get my work done in Desktop and Web, so I can still play. xD.

And I change to Zycorax.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 6:54 pm Fisty Post #579

Quote from Oyen
Therefore, I apologize to deathman101 for the faulty clues I posted against him. Sorry deathman. :oops:
I forgive you :wub:

None.

Nov 19 2008, 2:45 am Greo Post #580

As with all of my votes before, I vote Oyen.
Funny that everyone decides to go for him this day, considering my voting history.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3133 >
  Back to forum