Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia IX
SEN Mafia IX
Oct 13 2008, 6:40 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1633 >

Oct 20 2008, 11:44 pm FatalException Post #261

Quote from Oyen
Hmm...Does anyone know what animes the women in Darkling and Zycorax's avatars and signatures are from?
Zycorax's avatar is that one chick from Black Lagoon.

[21:19:30] *help KяayZee: what be yar role in Mafia 9
[21:19:31] *help KяayZee: TELL ME NAO
[21:19:34] *help KяayZee: I WONT TELL ANYONE ELSE
[21:20:09] The number 1 ninja (FatalException): YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT
[21:20:16] *help KяayZee: ZOMG
[21:20:17] *help KяayZee: YOU ARE MAFIA
Quick to jump to conclusions? You decide!

None.

Oct 21 2008, 12:02 am Riney Post #262

Thigh high affectionado

Lingie's is just hentai..

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Oct 21 2008, 12:24 am Hug A Zergling Post #263

I don't HAVE a sig.

EDIT: NVM NVM NVM NVM NVM.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 1:53 am Brontobyte Post #264

Its obviously FlyingHat. He lied before and he will do it again. devilesk has helped me with the clue interpretation, and he told me to vote for FlyingHat based on his avatar. If you don't believe me, just ask him via pm.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 1:55 am HailFire Post #265

Quote from Brontobyte
Its obviously FlyingHat. He lied before and he will do it again. devilesk has helped me with the clue interpretation, and he told me to vote for FlyingHat based on his avatar. If you don't believe me, just ask him via pm.

Kray's clues are more solid at this point; Hat can be lynched tomorrow.

Also eirughwviufgvsef evildesk keep your fat ass out of mafia while you're banned from it or you'll be banned from it longer not that anyone cares

None.

Oct 21 2008, 1:57 am Biophysicist Post #266

<message deleted by tz>

None.

Oct 21 2008, 1:57 am FlyingHat Post #267

There's no point in telling devilesk to keep his ass out because he'll keep his ass in anyway somehow.
lolwtfgeturassouttathisgaembich
Also, would you please give us devilesk's interpetation? Tell the town what my avatar has to do with me being mafia.
pony

None.

Oct 21 2008, 2:00 am Moose Post #268

We live in a society.

Please don't. It totally defeats the purpose of him being banned. I might as well have him play instead of you.

Quote from HailFire
Also eirughwviufgvsef evildesk keep your fat ass out of mafia while you're banned from it or you'll be banned from it longer not that anyone cares
I can't ban him for any longer than he already is. He has nothing to lose and will ruin this game at all costs. Players, consider yourselves warned.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 21 2008, 2:12 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Oct 21 2008, 2:20 am HailFire Post #269

Quote from FlyingHat
There's no point in telling devilesk to keep his ass out because he'll keep his ass in anyway somehow.
lolwtfgeturassouttathisgaembich
Also, would you please give us devilesk's interpetation? Tell the town what my avatar has to do with me being mafia.
pony

Quote from HailFire
For the time being, I vote FlyingHat.

I addition to any existing clues:

"He began to suffocate with the heavy convulsions in his tears,"

Perhaps in reference to FlyingHat's spasming .gif avatar.

I found the link before devilesk did, lulz.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 2:34 am DT_Battlekruser Post #270

29 to 6 (gogo random chance) says Krayzee is not mafia.. the first bandwagon is never on a good clue.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 2:38 am WoAHorde Post #271

I abstain. There is no solid evidence at this point.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 2:40 am Vi3t-X Post #272

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Please don't. It totally defeats the purpose of him being banned. I might as well have him play instead of you.

Quote from HailFire
I can't ban him for any longer than he already is. He has nothing to lose and will ruin this game at all costs. Players, consider yourselves warned.
Random Question: Devilesk banned from SEN, or the game?

None.

Oct 21 2008, 2:51 am HailFire Post #273

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
29 to 6 (gogo random chance) says Krayzee is not mafia.. the first bandwagon is never on a good clue.

The first bandwagon was against FlyingHat. :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 21 2008, 3:09 am Dapperdan Post #274

Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Mini Moose 2707

Quote from HailFire
Random Question: Devilesk banned from SEN, or the game?

SEN! Duh. Where has you been.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 3:59 am KrayZee Post #275

Holy fucking dogshit! This is the complete stupidest move that the townspeople can ever make. For all I know, Mini Moose 2707 is laughing his ass off completely especially since he counted all the votes! And for all I know, the mafias as well are laughing their asses off as they continue the fucking flow by voting me off.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 4:34 am Echo Post #276

Quote from KrayZee
Holy fucking dogshit! This is the complete stupidest move that the townspeople can ever make. For all I know, Mini Moose 2707 is laughing his ass off completely especially since he counted all the votes! And for all I know, the mafias as well are laughing their asses off as they continue the fucking flow by voting me off.
That is what everyone says, no matter what their role, even if they are mafia.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 4:54 am KrayZee Post #277

Even if they are mafia? In Mafia 8, NerdyTerdy had desperately anonymously asked others to lynch DT_Battlekruser. And as to Oyen's clue of topic interpretation, I heavily doubt that either Mini Moose 2707 or dapperdan would waste their time digging up old topics. Thus by making it absolutely worthless. Certainly DT_Battlekruser has a high chance of knowing I'm not mafia especially if I heavily supported him in the last mafia game as much I will give him support today.

roflol-infernoob, you know I'm not mafia with the lack of SOLID evidence. FatalException is just sticking with the flow, once again. EzDay281 had already demonstrated his wrong moves in previous Mafia games. NerdyTerdy, who had desperately survived the lynching in Mafia 8, is trying to save himself. The rest that are voting for me, are either sticking to the flow and is mafia.

And Oyen, learn how to interpret clues well. :|

None.

Oct 21 2008, 6:58 am EzDay281 Post #278

If you're such a poor target for lynch, then prove it by finding a better one. ;o

In Mafia 8, NerdyTerdy had desperately anonymously asked others to lynch DT_Battlekruser
1 counterexample. "Everyone" is, presumably, an exaggeration; taken as such, EcHo's statement is not inaccurate.
And as to Oyen's clue of topic interpretation, I heavily doubt that either Mini Moose 2707 or dapperdan would waste their time digging up old topics.
Except that we already have precedence of "old topics" being used for clues. Anyways, the bandwagon against you has little or nothing to do with that particular interpretation, so far as I understand.
Old argument; those odds apply to whoever may be voted for, and we have to choose someone.
Certainly DT_Battlekruser has a high chance of knowing I'm not mafia especially if I heavily supported him in the last mafia game as much I will give him support today.
That... means nothing. Last game is irrelevant, and how does "support"ing him make it unlikely that you're mafia?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 21 2008, 7:04 am by EzDay281.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 7:53 am KrayZee Post #279

This is the first day, there is completely LACK OF SOLID EVIDENCE to know who is up for lynching. I feel like I want to reveal my role (Under townspeople) to save myself but I am certainly 200% not mafia and I'm not willing to ask the Mafia to kill me during the night. But since I said that, why should they care if I'm getting lynched? For all I know from your defense, YOU'RE PROBABLY MAFIA! Why is the stupid people blindly voting individuals of misconception in conclusions. Why do you always persist and soon later finding out that you have failed miserably to know who is who. To be honest, this is basically like the Middle Ages. For example, one asked "We found a witch, may we burn her?", and then every god damn peasant just agreed to burn her over the LACK OF SOLID EVIDENCE because witches weighs exactly like an apple. Why can't you think critically and actually know how well the clues turns out to be?

Like I said, I heavily doubt that the clues will be months old. Judging by Moose's clues in Mafia VIII, in which surprisingly no one caught, were actually recent topics to interpret clues from. It is clear that old topics should not establish absolute justice on to preceding 'major' clues of knowing whether or not someone is a mafia.

This isn't fun, this is stupid.

I am going to laugh as soon as I get lynched. This is absolutely ridiculous.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 8:06 am EzDay281 Post #280

Wow. Everything you said in that post fails so incredibly, amazingly hard that it's not even worth refuting. ... especially considering much of the fail comes from the fact that the last few posts already deal with everything in it.
As for laughing when you get lynched... I'm laughing right now. Whether you're mafia or not, your attempts at convincing us not to lynch you are what're rediculous.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 21 2008, 8:11 am by EzDay281.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1633 >
  Back to forum