Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: Winter Mapping Contest '08
Winter Mapping Contest '08
Oct 2 2008, 8:28 pm
By: Pigy_G
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1011 >

Nov 24 2008, 3:36 am Echo Post #141

A great idea would be a map centered around that Robo Evil Santa from Futurama.

None.

Nov 25 2008, 4:39 am FoxWolf1 Post #142

I was working on something for this, but the new patch broke it. I might be able to get it working again, but most likely I won't have the time.

None.

Nov 25 2008, 5:11 am Kaias Post #143

Quote from FoxWolf1
I was working on something for this, but the new patch broke it. I might be able to get it working again, but most likely I won't have the time.
And this is why I don't bother with EUDs.

None.

Nov 26 2008, 1:28 am Riney Post #144

Thigh high affectionado

Until we have a program that auto detects them and can change all the current ones in your map to the new version, its pointless to try. ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 4 2008, 6:39 am BlueWolf Post #145

Less then a month left to finish the maps. I keep procrastinating both on this map and in real life. I fail.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 2:12 am ForTheSwarm Post #146

If I finish my map in time (90% chance of failing due to computer problems), I will submit even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the theme.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 4:48 pm Symmetry Post #147

Dungeon Master

Anyone other than me actually have something to submit? I might actually improve my entry if there's competition >>

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 8 2008, 5:54 pm Pigy_G Post #148

Somtime in the near future I'm going to be calling for possible judges, I was orignally going to have Viett and Dark_Marine but I've decided to redo the calling for them incase any more experienced people sign up, and since I haven't seen viett active in a long time.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 9 2008, 6:16 pm by Pigy_G.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 6:24 am Riney Post #149

Thigh high affectionado

Pigy, you may find more "expiranced" but I'm certanly 'experienced'.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Dec 9 2008, 6:14 pm Pigy_G Post #150

Yay for spelling corrections! That's totally why I'm on here!

EDIT: And I mostly meant that for Viett, cuzz I'd never heard of him before.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 11:09 pm BlueWolf Post #151

I just saw him on op sen. I'd be a judge if you'd allow me to.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 12:45 am Riney Post #152

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Pigy_G
Yay for spelling corrections! That's totally why I'm on here!

EDIT: And I mostly meant that for Viett, cuzz I'd never heard of him before.

Oh oops :D

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Dec 10 2008, 1:38 am RISKED911 Post #153

Why is the deadline on January 1st!? I mean the modding contest is over at Febuary 28!

This is all getting too criminal!

None.

Dec 10 2008, 5:15 am Riney Post #154

Thigh high affectionado

Because the Modding contest JUST popped up and this has been going on since October. If you had done your homework and reasearched a little more you would have noticed.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Dec 10 2008, 5:24 am Echo Post #155

I'm starting my map tomorrow. LOL!~

None.

Dec 10 2008, 1:09 pm Devourer Post #156

Hello

Oh no!
I forgot the winter mapping contest
actually, Ahli and I gave up the map we planed, but I just was mapping on an other map, which actually isn't about winter >.<
can I post it anyway? (Well, I think it makes no sense because I may don't get enough points to win)

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 10 2008, 6:44 pm Pigy_G Post #157

You can post pretty much any map you want, just please don't post in joke or spam maps because me and the other judges are going to have to look through each of them and put in serious thought, I think I speak for all of us when I say it will be really annoying if the map was just complete crap.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 5:15 am Pigy_G Post #158

I've decided to start the calling for judges, Please submit your name before the 20th incase we need to discuss anything. I'll decide on the 20th who I want to judge.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 4:50 pm Pigy_G Post #159

Sorry for the *triple* post but I want to update it.

I said the 20th.. well exactly zero people have signed up and it's getting rather close to the 1st. If I have to i'll personally ask people.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 6:41 pm Kaias Post #160

I'll sign up to be a judge.

Also, Lethal_Illusion told me to tell you the same; he'll also be a judge.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1011 >
  Back to forum