Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VIII
SEN Mafia VIII
Sep 13 2008, 3:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 547 >

Sep 14 2008, 2:39 am Lingie Post #41

Go go mafia.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 14 2008, 4:13 am Dapperdan Post #42

Sign me up. And get back to me when you actually decide how this game will go...

None.

Sep 14 2008, 6:06 am omginbd Post #43

Sign me up! And for future games

None.

Sep 14 2008, 7:16 am Paravin. Post #44

Sorry for leaving last time, guise. Won't happen this time. :(

None.

Sep 14 2008, 1:46 pm Brontobyte Post #45

Can I have an automatic sign up for next time?

None.

Sep 14 2008, 4:25 pm Hug A Zergling Post #46

Magicide wants to sign up.

None.

Sep 14 2008, 5:50 pm Moose Post #47

We live in a society.

Moose wants Magicide to post.

Quote from Dapperdan
Sign me up. And get back to me when you actually decide how this game will go...
You're already signed up. The game will go like this: Dapperdan spotaneously combusted. Everyone wins except him. The end.

Quote from Paravin.
If it happens, it happens... and at your expense. I booted people who didn't vote four times but let people who missed 3 votes slide this time. I don't mean to direct this only at you, but you reminded me I wanted to make the point that there won't be as much lenience next time. Missing three votes this game will definitely result in a boot next game. I might even make the cutoff at two.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2008, 6:01 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Sep 14 2008, 6:05 pm JaFF Post #48

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Dapperdan
You're already signed up. The game will go like this: Dapperdan spotaneously combusted. Everyone wins except him. The end.
Ouch.
Quote from Paravin.
If it happens, it happens... and at your expense. I booted people who didn't vote four times but let people who missed 3 votes slide this time. I don't mean to direct this only at you, but you reminded me I wanted to make the point that there won't be as much lenience next time. Missing three votes this game will definitely result in a boot next game. I might even make the cutoff at two.
Does this mean that someone who is active but can't make up his mind on who to vote for gets struck by lightning?

None.

Sep 14 2008, 6:06 pm Moose Post #49

We live in a society.

Quote from JaFF
Does this mean that someone who is active but can't make up his mind on who to vote for gets struck by lightning?
If I see them posting, it means they're active enough. It's implied that they abstain, but they should formally abstain on the vote count.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2008, 6:37 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Sep 14 2008, 6:35 pm Hitok1r1 Post #50

Sign me up please.

None.

Sep 14 2008, 7:38 pm A_of-s_t Post #51

aka idmontie

I want to be in the game and write clues. It'll be like Big Brother with its stupid little twists.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 14 2008, 7:49 pm Demented Shaman Post #52

Quote from A_of-s_t
I want to be in the game and write clues. It'll be like Big Brother with its stupid little twists.
... Screw you. It's either one or the other. How would that even work? If you were a townie you'd know who the mafia are. :-_-:

None.

Sep 14 2008, 8:10 pm FatalException Post #53

... Odd how you call it Phantom of the Mafia while Phantom of the Opera is running here in Seattle and I know people who are going to see it... :ermm:

None.

Sep 14 2008, 8:26 pm Brontobyte Post #54

Credit: Dimma Davidoff[/b] at the Psychological Department of Moscow State University, for creating the game in the spring of 1986.
Hajjhowe & Triple 6 @ PWA message board.

Credit: Dimma Davidoff at the Psychological Department of Moscow State University, for creating the game in the spring of 1986.
Hajjhowe & Triple 6 @ PWA message board.

Missed some code.

Sep 14 2008, 9:30 pm Riney Post #55

Thigh high affectionado

Yay mafia 8

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 15 2008, 1:55 am DT_Battlekruser Post #56

Quote from FatalException
... Odd how you call it Phantom of the Mafia while Phantom of the Opera is running here in Seattle and I know people who are going to see it... :ermm:

Lucky.. Phantom pwns. :)

None.

Sep 15 2008, 2:11 am Echo Post #57

I propose a ban on Hitok1r1 from this game. Hit1or1 is welcome though.

None.

Sep 15 2008, 2:35 am A_of-s_t Post #58

aka idmontie

Quote from name:Mayor
Quote from A_of-s_t
... Screw you. It's either one or the other. How would that even work? If you were a townie you'd know who the mafia are. :-_-:
That was obviously the joke.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 15 2008, 2:41 am Ultraviolet Post #59

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Moose, how come you eliminated voting via PM and via AIM/MSN/whatever?[/color]
Eliminated? When did I ever accept it? Read the last pages of the previous game concerning Vi3t-X's vote that wasn't.

I asked you if you'd accept hits/votes via MSN before and you said that you would.

Sep 15 2008, 11:19 pm Moose Post #60

We live in a society.

PMing hits is very different from PMing votes. You obviously wouldn't post your hits in the topic. Of course I would accept hits through means other than posting in the topic. However, I never said any such thing about voting.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 547 >
  Back to forum