Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ultimatum
Ultimatum
Sep 10 2008, 8:53 pm
By: Kaias  

Sep 11 2008, 11:23 am Vi3t-X Post #21

And then, when it doesn't happen, you've realized: Wth...

None.

Sep 11 2008, 11:48 am JaFF Post #22

Quote from Vi3t-X
Hahahaha. That would be pure PWNAGE.

It is actually a prank that an advanced alien race makes once every 10000 years. Or maybe not an alien race but God himself.

None.

Sep 11 2008, 7:49 pm Kaias Post #23

Quote from JaFF
So if someone had a really strong dream of earning X amount of money, they will steal, kill and do whatever they need to get closer to their goal in those last hours of their existance.
I seriously doubt you would care about money.

None.

Sep 11 2008, 8:06 pm JaFF Post #24

Quote from Kaias
Quote from JaFF
So if someone had a really strong dream of earning X amount of money, they will steal, kill and do whatever they need to get closer to their goal in those last hours of their existance.
I seriously doubt you would care about money.
You would care only about your true desires. If money is one of them, you'll grab your last chance to get it. Not for the sake of using it (that's pointless, obviously) but for the sake of having it and accomplishing what you wanted.

None.

Sep 11 2008, 8:31 pm Kaias Post #25

Quote from JaFF
Sex, kill anyone I thought I should kill for the sake of humanity (now I'll kill them for my personal pleasure), more sex.
Quote from JaFF
I think that all the subconscious will rise to the surface: sex, rape, murder, admitting love, lies, etc. So if someone had a really strong dream of earning X amount of money, they will steal, kill and do whatever they need to get closer to their goal in those last hours of their existance.
I think these responses are funny considering the quote in your signature

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." ~Mahatma Gandhi

None.

Sep 11 2008, 9:04 pm chuiu Post #26

You can now watch live webcame of the LHC broadcasting 24/7.

http://www.lhc-live.com/

None.

Sep 11 2008, 9:29 pm Centreri Post #27

Relatively ancient and inactive

Quote from lil_Inferno
Lol, this. I would tell this girl I like how I feel about her...And then...I can't say it because children younger than I use this site.
Aren't you thirteen? :ermm:
I think that all the subconscious will rise to the surface: sex, rape, murder, admitting love, lies, etc. So if someone had a really strong dream of earning X amount of money, they will steal, kill and do whatever they need to get closer to their goal in those last hours of their existance.
Oh, yes. And, I like your plan. I approve and adopt it as my own!
Hey, my adopted plan fits for that eventuality as well. It just means I can continue!

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM

None.

Sep 11 2008, 11:41 pm ClansAreForGays Post #28

Scenario:
We actually do create a miniature black hole, but it's growing slowly(but exponentially) and is expected to swallow to earth in 2 years.
World leaders/Billionares/Illuminati high tale it out of here by pooling all their resources together(think WALL*E). 16 months remaining.
Educated white collar workers(engineers) take the helm of the sinking ship that is Earth. 15 months remaining.
Against all projections, the black hole fizzles out.
We live a wonderful life ruled by a transparent and conscious government, never to hear again from the ruling class that left us.

Pulitzer Plz.

Sep 12 2008, 12:56 am Kaias Post #29

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Scenario:
We actually do create a miniature black hole, but it's growing slowly(but exponentially) and is expected to swallow to earth in 2 years.
World leaders/Billionares/Illuminati high tale it out of here by pooling all their resources together(think WALL*E). 16 months remaining.
Educated white collar workers(engineers) take the helm of the sinking ship that is Earth. 15 months remaining.
Against all projections, the black hole fizzles out.
We live a wonderful life ruled by a transparent and conscious government, never to hear again from the ruling class that left us.

Pulitzer Plz.
That would be such a crazy scenario, if we knew that the earth would go out in 2 years. Mankind would really have to pull itself together.

None.

Nov 1 2008, 2:35 am Kaias Post #30

Quote from chuiu
You can now watch live webcame of the LHC broadcasting 24/7.

http://www.lhc-live.com/
Hahaha, that's hilarious

None.

Nov 1 2008, 3:35 am Ultraviolet Post #31

Way to zombie your own topic.

Assuming I had 12 hours left to live.. I'm not sure what I'd do. I'd probably try to find some people to hang out with (lol basement dwellers have no friends) and have a little fun. I might even confess my secret love to DTBK.. oh shi--

Nov 1 2008, 6:16 am Kaias Post #32

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Way to zombie your own topic.

Assuming I had 12 hours left to live.. I'm not sure what I'd do. I'd probably try to find some people to hang out with (lol basement dwellers have no friends) and have a little fun. I might even confess my secret love to DTBK.. oh shi--
Yeah. I used the filter option for once to see my topics in Null. This came up and I read through it again. Resurrecting threads isn't even discouraged as long as there is more to talk about.

If I had only 12 hours to live, I'd kill myself.

None.

Options
  Back to forum