Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: School Fights! And Healthy Fitness!
School Fights! And Healthy Fitness!
Sep 11 2007, 11:02 pm
By: JordanN
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Polls
Whats your stance in it
Whats your stance in it
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
I pick fights 7

12%
None.
I fight when I have to fight 43

73%
None.
I cant fight thus I avoid it and report it to a teacher 9

16%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 59 votes. You can vote for at most 3 option(s).

Oct 14 2007, 3:23 am Akar Post #81

Yes, but for the most part they aren't big and bulky. And truly it isn't all that fast, it is decent though. I know someone who can run a 16 minute 5k.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 5:06 am Jello-Jigglers Post #82

Quote from Akar
Lol, only fools aim for their face. You should of went for his neck and diaphram, and use your palms and elbows, you'd be much more efficient that way.
I don't know karate or whatever, I just brawl, and obviously the cheater wins there. Somehow i just know if I really started winning the fight the seven other thugs would have intervened...

None.

Oct 15 2007, 1:21 am Syphon Post #83

Quote from Akar
Yes, but for the most part they aren't big and bulky. And truly it isn't all that fast, it is decent though. I know someone who can run a 16 minute 5k.

I know one like that. Specifically, this guy.

None.

Oct 15 2007, 2:06 am Akar Post #84

I don't know karate or whatever, I just brawl, and obviously the cheater wins there. Somehow i just know if I really started winning the fight the seven other thugs would have intervened...
Isn't martial arts, it is merely intelligence. Technically though, you're not supposed to fight back at all. But if you had that type of sage's wisdom you wouldn't be in that type of situation in the first place.

None.

Oct 15 2007, 3:44 am Jello-Jigglers Post #85

indeed it was a stupid situation to put myself into... But nonetheless a learning experience, because you won't catch me dead fighting 7 mexicans again :P

None.

Oct 15 2007, 8:45 am AfterLifeLochie Post #86

I only fight (retailate :D ) when I really have to. I have been in fights before and you should definitely go for the neck. I have choked someone in a fight once 9but not too badly).

EDIT: I remember this very well, even though it was many years ago. It seems as if bullies are wimp-like or just plain insecure. I wonder why?

None.

Oct 15 2007, 7:49 pm Akar Post #87

Actually, you don't want to choke them, just punch them there.

None.

Oct 15 2007, 10:48 pm Syphon Post #88

Quote from Akar
Actually, you don't want to choke them, just punch them there.

I got punched hard in the neck while sparring with my friend once. It's worse than being chocked.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum