Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: School Fights! And Healthy Fitness!
School Fights! And Healthy Fitness!
Sep 11 2007, 11:02 pm
By: JordanN
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Polls
Whats your stance in it
Whats your stance in it
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
I pick fights 7

12%
None.
I fight when I have to fight 43

73%
None.
I cant fight thus I avoid it and report it to a teacher 9

16%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 59 votes. You can vote for at most 3 option(s).

Sep 24 2007, 11:20 pm Money Post #61

Well, duh! :-_-:

None.

Sep 25 2007, 1:20 am Akar Post #62

No :P

None.

Sep 25 2007, 3:48 pm ClansAreForGays Post #63

the kid in the hot-pants.

Sep 25 2007, 6:28 pm Money Post #64

Quote from ClansAreForGays
the kid in the hot-pants.

Which one is that?

Hint please?

None.

Sep 25 2007, 9:38 pm Akar Post #65

I'll get a picture one of these days.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:53 pm Money Post #66

Just tell us which one?

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:55 pm Akar Post #67

Actually I can't find myself.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 12:05 am Money Post #68

Were you in front or back?

None.

Sep 26 2007, 12:19 am Akar Post #69

I was in the back behind Everyone, you can prolly see my legs.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 4:06 am Ryan Post #70

I'd only fight when needed. I've only almost gotten into a fight, but the kid got scared and said there were too many teachers, when there were none in sight...

And it's obvious that Akar is the extremely large dude with the yellow shirt. Any noob could've figured THAT out.

Lewl.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 9:14 pm Akar Post #71

I'm not that big guy, there is no way he could run a 19 minute 5k... gawd I would hate having all that muscle. Besides, didn't I say I was 5'8", not 6'3"?

None.

Oct 6 2007, 7:21 am Zergblender Post #72

I have to make a report on violence in school.
I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind if I took a few statements from this topic.
the currently best one is:
Quote from Shocko
I can fight, but I don't fight. I made a choice that violence is not the answer, thus you're missing an option, one I would pick about right now.
In contradiction to that:
Quote from Matt Burch
I've been bullied all the way through elementary school and half way through high school. I had to fight a lot, I never liked it. All those teachers saying report stuff to us, so we can fix it. Is all bullshit. Better to fix things your self. Going to a teacher, usually, makes things worse, and gives the bullies more things to bug you about.

I got in a fight 2 years ago, it didn't last that long. I was playing some basketball in the gym, and some random guy grabbed the back of my shirt, and started to pound me in the back of my head with his fist. I just swung around and back handed my fist into his mouth. (Note: Never fight with braces) He was bleeding for half an hour. The pool of blood in the gym, was there for 2 days. I got no detention, and he got no detention. His clothes were covered in blood, and he was wearing nice clothes (Those volleyball players dress nicely to games).
Finally a mindless statement:
Quote from XGuy
I think that if you fight in school, you're pretty much a complete idiot.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2007, 7:27 am by Zergblender.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 8:15 am Zergblender Post #73

I've never really gotten into any serious fights.
In elementary school I invented this wrestle game on the playground in which we zipped our jacket over our knees, so we were like fat midgets and we couldn't strech our legs. This was only for our own entertainment (Duhh).

Me and my friend do Judo (a defence sport which involves disabeling your foe without inflicting (much) pain). He only once got into a fight with some guy (I forgot what about). I was impressed with the way he quickly flipped him over his shoulder and lay him in the basic holding grip. He made a few errors in his throw though, but back then he was only an orange belt.

In secondary school I don't think I would ever use Judo in a fight, only the fall breaking (really comes in handy in various situations).
But I never got into a fight.

Highschool is a different story. People fight dirty, but then again it almost never occurs.
Last year there were moments in which I almost had an erruption of anger, but I still managed to keep my cool and screw the idiots at their own game. Sometimes I just wish I could get into a fight for the satisfaction of beating the shit out of someone I hate from the bottem of my heart, but my conscious forbids it, unless it's absolutly nescessary.

I've noticed that when I am about to start a fight it works really intimidating which causes the other one to back off immidiately. Also that the In-Crowd is easely controlled because of their greed.
And like Matt Burch says, informing the teachers about bullying really puts you into a bad light. There's this girl in my class who people call "the teacher's spy" because of that.

The so-called "popular people" are the dumbest shits I've ever seen. The reason why they are popular is simply because they are in large numbers. The dumbest ones among them usually stick out above the rest. These types are those who constantly need everyone's attention. It's pathetic really, how they judge people for being different. I judge them back because they are all the same, they lack a personality.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 6 2007, 8:32 am by Zergblender.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 3:47 pm Syphon Post #74

Quote from Zergblender
The so-called "popular people" are the dumbest shits I've ever seen. The reason why they are popular is simply because they are in large numbers. The dumbest ones among them usually stick out above the rest. These types are those who constantly need everyone's attention. It's pathetic really, how they judge people for being different. I judge them back because they are all the same, they lack a personality.

I'm never going to get that at my school, our good looking, smart, popular, athletic people are all the same people. We make everyone else look like shit by comparison.

None.

Oct 8 2007, 8:35 pm ClansAreForGays Post #75

I'd fucking kill myself if all the jocks at my school were actually like yours. The only thing that keeps me going is "well their sheepish pricks that won't be able to cut it later in life."

Oct 12 2007, 10:30 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #76

Quote from moneylover
Everyone is a bad-ass street fighter on the internet.
<3 for moneylover = +5

So true, everyone acts all hardcore and in reality they couldn't do anything about it. I've only fought once and it was against a dirty mexican....(note to self and anyone else who is reading : don't fight dirty mexican/mexicans) Turns out you end up fighting 7 mexicans if you wanna fight one... Story:

This mexi was being a totally dick at a football game and so I said dude I'll beat the crap out of you! I tell him to show up at some park at some time, and he's like fine. I show up with one of my buddies that wants to watch, and drive his car there. Out of nowhere 7 mexican rats come out of nowhere and start beating on the hood of my buds car with knuckles on. So I hop out of the car and tell um where to go and how to get there right? and the one I'm supposed to fight takes off his knuckles and we get ready to go at it. My bud counts it out and we start going at it. I get like five or six shots in(all over, some to his lower left ribs/kidney, and like two to the face : another note to self, DO NOT HIT THEIR TEETH AGAIN!!!) then out of nowhere he pulls out his knuckles and cracks me on the top of the head... KO. I wake up 7 hours later with God knows how many staples to the dome.

Moral of the story reiterated, don't fight mexicans(or anyone that wants to get with your sister and your dog at the same time, for that matter lolz)

None.

Oct 13 2007, 4:53 am ClansAreForGays Post #77

Quote from Jello-Jigglers
Quote from moneylover
Everyone is a bad-ass street fighter on the internet.
<3 for moneylover = +5

So true, everyone acts all hardcore and in reality they couldn't do anything about it.

Now let me go on a rant about how badass I am.
:|

Oct 13 2007, 4:23 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #78

Haha just saying i've at least got a story to back it up :). Lemmi guess you dont?

None.

Oct 13 2007, 4:42 pm Akar Post #79

Lol, only fools aim for their face. You should of went for his neck and diaphram, and use your palms and elbows, you'd be much more efficient that way.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 2:51 am Syphon Post #80

Quote from Akar
I'm not that big guy, there is no way he could run a 19 minute 5k... gawd I would hate having all that muscle. Besides, didn't I say I was 5'8", not 6'3"?

A 19 minute 5k isn't overly spectacular, I know a few guys that could do that. But I know a lot of good distance runners. One of my friends can run a 19 minute 6k.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum