Temple Siege v1
Jul 10 2008, 8:31 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 69 70 71 72 73140 >

Jan 21 2009, 6:02 am Moose Post #1401

We live in a society.

Quote from Iceman16
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I don't feel that healing people to level would really be powerful enough for an L4. Of course it would save your life sometimes, but powerwise it's really an L3 IMO.
It will be exactly the same as it was before if the allies get hp upgrades.
That isn't saying much because we're talking about 20 levels of HP upgrades.

Jan 21 2009, 6:20 am Iceman16 Post #1402

Quote from Iceman16
I don't feel that healing people to level would really be powerful enough for an L4. Of course it would save your life sometimes, but powerwise it's really an L3 IMO.
It will be exactly the same as it was before if the allies get hp upgrades.
That isn't saying much because we're talking about 20 levels of HP upgrades.
Exactly. That's why its overpowered. A heal to the level hp would still be very powerful.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 6:44 am Thuy Post #1403

how about make it so the medic heals depending on the HpUpgradeLv of the medic? is that possible?

for example medic has 4000hp and the temple heals her up to 2000 hp. so then her hp upgrade is at 50% of her max hp.

so can she just heal 2000hp to herself and surrounding heroes?
this would link her hpupgrade with her Lv4 spell

the amount of heal is depended on her hp %

None.

Jan 21 2009, 7:25 am Iceman16 Post #1404

Quote from name:bastard-tino
how about make it so the medic heals depending on the HpUpgradeLv of the medic? is that possible?

for example medic has 4000hp and the temple heals her up to 2000 hp. so then her hp upgrade is at 50% of her max hp.

so can she just heal 2000hp to herself and surrounding heroes?
this would link her hpupgrade with her Lv4 spell

the amount of heal is depended on her hp %
That would make it underpowered since a Medic won't be able to give itself extra hp, and needs well spent mana civs in health.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 6:45 pm UnholyUrine Post #1405

That no work cuz the triggers don't work that way, plus ppl usually use Spell 1 and heal themselves alot.. so they actually never use civs for HP..

EDIT: thnx Star_wolfx <3
and everyone who's been giving me support n suggestions...

I think i've figured a good way to even out the OP new hero.. soo i'll probably start working on the map soon
btw.. I said sixteen right?... it's prbly gonna be seventeen :P >.<

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 21 2009, 7:36 pm by UnholyUrine.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 7:18 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1406

I say it's not something that needs addressing. I always try to train on the same lane as medic, thus about tripling the amount of time till she gets Lv4

Jan 21 2009, 10:30 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1407

And don't forget you agreed to give props to shroomz and his team for winning the tourny.

Jan 21 2009, 10:41 pm UnholyUrine Post #1408

Of course! .. And, clans, I wish for the tournament of v1.5 (if it's gonna happen) to hold for a while till everything's done and balanced :P.. But I may be looking too far into the future..

And, no matter how frustrating it is arguing with all you people and taking into all the information AND re-reading old posts to make sure i caught all of it (I just read Clan's idea back when the pages were still in the single digit for Archer's L4 spawning an observer, moving it, and then let the raining arrows spawn at the observer.. it's a good idea. I may reserve it for some other hero / spell effect)... It is a great pleasure =). I have finally made a super mega ultra combo popular map wh00t =D

So.. Thank you all. Starting today, I shall pick up my enthusiasm and map, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of revamping Temple Siege. (Go Obama!)

None.

Jan 21 2009, 10:49 pm Star_Wolfx Post #1409

i was reading about the random idea. i think you should give everyone a civ at a different place in the map at the very beginning. and you can choose either all random or to choose heroes. if the all random gets more votes, then everyone randomly gets a hero. if the choose heroes gets choosed, then it goes to the place that the game starts in now.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 10:52 pm th1rt33n Post #1410

can u plz take random out or add a force randomfor hosts....

None.

Jan 21 2009, 10:56 pm UnholyUrine Post #1411

okay.

None.

Jan 22 2009, 12:13 am th1rt33n Post #1412

mutant vrs summoner 1v1

Attachments:
mutant v summoner 1v1.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 166.63kb

None.

Jan 22 2009, 12:16 am Biophysicist Post #1413

TS is balanced for 2v2 or 3v3, 1v1 balancing isn't taken into account.

None.

Jan 22 2009, 12:17 am Jack Post #1414

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I is embarrasssed by my playing on that replay btw, I never did 1v1 before and he spawned me.although i also suck.but summoner on 2v2 or 3v3 owns anyway so im still happy. :bye1:

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 22 2009, 12:19 am th1rt33n Post #1415

yes i know it isnt balanced for 1v1 just wanted to post it (i think it was iceman who was arguing with me that firebat spawn isnt a good counter for summoner early game)

edit: had to fix spelling errors(such a bad typer)

None.

Jan 22 2009, 1:04 am DumbMarine Post #1416

:O 2v2 DM & Assassin vs. Summoner & Mutant

Attachments:
TempleSiegeSpawnVictory.rep
Hits: 9 Size: 186.06kb

None.

Jan 22 2009, 1:10 am Iceman16 Post #1417

Quote from th1rt33n
yes i know it isnt balanced for 1v1 just wanted to post it (i think it was iceman who was arguing with me that firebat spawn isnt a good counter for summoner early game)

Considering at the time the summoner had almost 30 armour ups, and controlled the map, i really don't think a 40damage firebat spawn is going to help.

None.

Jan 22 2009, 1:32 am killer_sss Post #1418

Quote from DumbMarine
Honestly, I don't know what this is supposed to highlight, but it was such an amazing comeback it has to be broken.

EDIT: For those who don't have an hour, it ends up being a LM victory over assassin and summoner, they make the mistake of taking down the warp gates, so assassin has to race my skyrocketing XP while I sit at the temple, which gets put into building spawns. By the first night, my temple is at 33% hp, by the second night, there's reavers and goons all over their base and my temple is cannoned up so tight that the assassin can't take it all down.

It has some highlights of L2, the summoner was actually really good at micro, and about half the time my L2 didnt actually kill any lings. Of course, at the same time, half the time my L2 did splatter his entire army. These skirmishes didn't happen very often though, as the assassin rushed L3 or something and I had to temple camp by the end of the second day.

this proves that its certainly possible to come back but i honestly have to say u shoulda lost that game. that dt was horrible and the summoner was just about as bad. the summoner had very few points into mana which makes for a pretty weak summoner. as for the dt he had you but instead of attacking the temple he chose to attack your shit instead rofl. he had enough mana for 2 decaps in 1 cast of enemy limitation. and if hed upped his attack, like dts should, he prolly could have finished you b4 u started that crap. the fact is you were gifted a win. there are certainly counters to spawning and while i do admit some of it needs to be adjusted its not that overpowering.

None.

Jan 22 2009, 1:38 am Iceman16 Post #1419

Very true.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 22 2009, 3:19 am by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: The giant quote of the previous post was unecessary

None.

Jan 22 2009, 2:09 am th1rt33n Post #1420

Quote from Iceman16
Quote from th1rt33n

Considering at the time the summoner had almost 30 armour ups, and controlled the map, i really don't think a 40damage firebat spawn is going to help.

i said that when the summoner had only 5armor lol idk where ur geting 30armor from ;p

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 69 70 71 72 73140 >
  Back to forum