Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1
Temple Siege v1
Jul 10 2008, 8:31 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 23140 >

Oct 5 2008, 3:21 pm Vi3t-X Post #401

Faster Gameplay, or more Strategic Gameplay?

None.

Oct 5 2008, 8:31 pm Moose Post #402

We live in a society.

I'd say that actually being able to reach people and also having your team be able to reach people faster in order to save them or set up an ambush is both.

Oct 5 2008, 11:17 pm ClansAreForGays Post #403

There should really by a trap setting classes. Kind of like the D2 assassin character.

Oct 6 2008, 1:25 am Vi3t-X Post #404

Have you heard of the Special Ops? Perhaps you don't notice the MILLIONS OF MINES HE HAS

None.

Oct 6 2008, 2:46 am Doodle77 Post #405

Quote from Vi3t-X
Have you heard of the Special Ops? Perhaps you don't notice the MILLIONS OF MINES HE HAS
Mines are worthless against heros other than the Summoner.

None.

Oct 6 2008, 3:44 am Moose Post #406

We live in a society.

They're great for leveling.

Oct 6 2008, 4:38 am Vi3t-X Post #407

They're great if used effectively. *Finds Replay*

None.

Oct 6 2008, 5:00 am ClansAreForGays Post #408

viet is the only rine player that doesn't hp/att spam and is actually good.

Oct 6 2008, 6:00 am Oyen Post #409

Quote from ClansAreForGays

Really? I've played with a few rine players who just spam mana and surround opponents with mines when they can.

None.

Oct 6 2008, 6:20 am Echo Post #410

Quote from Oyen

Really? I've played with a few rine players who just spam mana and surround opponents with mines when they can.
Mana Marines ftw. Only works if you spam HP later on though. Those mines can kill you. I honestly see Ops as the most useless class because you can't really do anything except lay mines, go in bunker, or emp archons. Otherwise you just pump minerals and HP and be an annoyance to everyone.

None.

Oct 8 2008, 9:25 pm dumbducky Post #411

Mines get more useless as the game progresses and heros up their life and armor.

tits

Oct 8 2008, 9:39 pm Oyen Post #412

Mines are good for killing spawn and summoner's lings though.

None.

Oct 8 2008, 10:11 pm InsolubleFluff Post #413

CAFG and I played:

Summoner + Rine vs Warrior + Mutant

I was rine for maybe the third time, and I thought that since you all complain about noobs just HP Spam / Mass upgrades, I thought I would try being a mana rine, and bottom line is Warrior absolutely took my ass and raped it as hard as he could as much as he wanted. The mutant suffered to my mines sure, but I couldn't keep up with him and then the Warrior's L2 was absolutely deadly, I had to keep away from him as much as possible and I managed to last quite a while but bottom line the mines were absolutely usless against him, and I don't think upgrading mines damage will help the situation, seeing as splash inevitably hurts the rine also. So what ended up happening was, HP Spam Warrior kept hacking away at my face whilst I could do little to nothing to stop him and Mutant just ran around trying to cast lurkers at every given chance. It was great that CAFG had most EXP as summoner and all, but he had way too little mana, or wasn't being very helpful :/! Regardless we did have a plan and though it almost worked, lurkers took out all his lings and the mutant made a quick escape :/

I don't much like the rine anymore :/

None.

Oct 8 2008, 10:39 pm dumbducky Post #414

Elaboration on the glitch I posted earlier:
The reason I wasn't eliminated was because player 7/8 owned my gateway while I was disabled. Once the disabled period ended, I got my gateway back, but it couldn't do anything. I didn't receive a new hero or anything, so it isn't a major glitch.

tits

Oct 8 2008, 11:27 pm Vi3t-X Post #415

Y thnk u

None.

Oct 8 2008, 11:47 pm Moose Post #416

We live in a society.

Quote from dumbducky
Elaboration on the glitch I posted earlier:
The reason I wasn't eliminated was because player 7/8 owned my gateway while I was disabled. Once the disabled period ended, I got my gateway back, but it couldn't do anything. I didn't receive a new hero or anything, so it isn't a major glitch.
Already fixed in 1.4M.

Oct 9 2008, 1:06 am Echo Post #417

Quote from Vi3t-X
Y thnk u
Not you, TheVietOne. :D

I think Mech's berserk mode should be stronger. By the time that people usually get it, their Terran Vehicle upgrade is at top already, therefore making the berserk useless. Not much people use it because the tank's 80 is much better.

None.

Oct 9 2008, 2:30 am Vi3t-X Post #418

Several Replays. All involve using Special Ops.

They aren't as funny as Shocko's death, but hell, they're still "learnable".

None.

Oct 9 2008, 2:52 am Moose Post #419

We live in a society.

Quote from Echo
Quote from Vi3t-X
Y thnk u
Not you, TheVietOne. :D
I've been meaning to ask CAFG which Viet he is talking about.

Quote from Echo
I think Mech's berserk mode should be stronger. By the time that people usually get it, their Terran Vehicle upgrade is at top already, therefore making the berserk useless. Not much people use it because the tank's 80 is much better.
I'd say throw out his L4 altogether and get him another.

Oct 9 2008, 11:15 pm Moose Post #420

We live in a society.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 9 2008, 11:28 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 23140 >
  Back to forum