Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1
Temple Siege v1
Jul 10 2008, 8:31 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 133 134 135 136 137140 >

Oct 22 2009, 6:08 pm ShredderIV Post #2681

Quote from MEMEME670
If there is a teamfight and the medic is in it, DM will get the L4 off unless DM already got one off, in which case it depends on mana levels.

Medic should never be in a teamfight though.

Dont forget DM can cloak and run up to medic too.

dont forget medic can cloak as well and basically avoid dm's l4 completely, due to fh... that is unless it's day, in which medic wont be out without backup.

None.

Oct 22 2009, 6:24 pm MEMEME670 Post #2682

DM has ensnare, and if medic is cloaking she is leaving base, which makse her vulnerable.

Medic CAN die by DM, but it rarely happens, normaly teammates kill medic after dm is held in place by l4/sowed by l3

None.

Oct 22 2009, 6:31 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2683

Quote from MEMEME670
in m3.3, the ver used for tourney, storm was 20.

Dm in a good game gets l4 off due to startup, thats a given.
This can't be right. I just checked and storm is 40. If you have a replay of it I'd like to see it. Whoever hosted, hosted their own rigged version.

Oct 22 2009, 7:48 pm FlashBeer Post #2684

@ ensnare and maelstrom, medic can just restore herself... l1

None.

Oct 22 2009, 8:16 pm 2GunsUp Post #2685

@Shredder: Sorry to burst your bubble mememememe is right, DM is guaranteed to land a L3 or L4 on a medic due to both having windup, thus bypassing medics L2 shennangins. L3 is preferable because its duration is longer than disable, and combined with snare she is essentially paralyzed. Dm L3 effectively wipes out your mana. While you are running around getting pounded by l3 and autoattack, she will follow-up with an l4 to rape you when you have no mana. Orb rapes any meds that try to wipe off mael/snare. regardless of what dm is guaranteed to connect with something on med. cloak means nothing vs dm.

something to note shredder, so read up;

1.DM L3 and L4 Eat thru disable, with L3 range and windup making it so easy to connect on Medic. Anything with windup eats through medics disable Warrior L3 (VERY SLIGHT WINDUP TIME IT :D), Hydra L4, Volt L3. Also a Hero like bat laughs at medic because his bread and butter vs medic can already be out so disable means nothing.

2.Regardless of what people say, creating meds wont really help you when u are vs a dm, if she maels/snares you and u created a med to cure the ailment, something is guaranteed to connect: Another mael/l2/l3/l4. Take your pick.

3.1v1 Medic actually loses to DM, thats why teamates always have to guard her. Always. The hard part is surviving being disabled after the L3.

@MEMEMEMMEME

I just realized that your team had 2 stunners, while the other team had none. Should have have used lings L2 to destroy everything, at aboutt 15 ups it destorys everything sans warrior.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 22 2009, 8:32 pm by 2GunsUp.

None.

Oct 22 2009, 8:25 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2686

L3 is preferable because its duration is longer than disable
It changed in M8 to have a shorter charge up, and a shorter effect duration.

Oct 22 2009, 8:33 pm 2GunsUp Post #2687

Quote from ClansAreForGays

Why? It was her best skill? Did it really need a nerf? Its an L3 spell its supposed to counter meds disable which is an L2. Why nerf something thats perfectly fine? Also one of the few Mech Gimps in the game. There was no reason to touch it.

None.

Oct 22 2009, 9:22 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2688

Ahem, whenever I try to l3 vulturemech(playing as dm), it almost always gets away, even with ensnare slowing it down. The only exception is if the vulture is being spawn-blocked or stunned. I'm all for the shorter wind-up time!

@ Someone who asked if dark mage's spells affect more than one person
If I manage to somehow land my l4 l2 l3 (in that order) on two or more heros, it affects all of them. It's also pretty much GG if they have no armor :lol:

None.

Oct 22 2009, 9:25 pm 2GunsUp Post #2689

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Ahem, whenever I try to l3 vulturemech(playing as dm), it almost always gets away, even with ensnare slowing it down. The only exception is if the vulture is being spawn-blocked or stunned. I'm all for the shorter wind-up time!

@ Someone who asked if dark mage's spells affect more than one person
If I manage to somehow land my l4 l2 l3 (in that order) on two or more heros, it affects all of them. It's also pretty much GG if they have no armor :lol:

Ahem,
Lesson learned, never l3 a vulture without stunner.

None.

Oct 22 2009, 9:31 pm MEMEME670 Post #2690

I probably mis-remembered what oli said, cafg.

Although what 2guns said isnt that viable. Two stunners? Kk, if DM counts as one (and it does XD) we have it on one person, archer, and about half of it on medic.

The main thing was he was going to use l4 as it is a psuedo stun and does damage, but the fact is i cant get in there if he uses l4.

Also, everyone had their own counter to stun in that game. Archer was pumped on mana and muta upgs, and i wasnt going to take more then two spells of l1 max. Mech had transformations, L4 late game, and fastest movespeed.

Medic never even left cannons.

None.

Oct 22 2009, 9:37 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2691

Aye, my L4 doesn't help my teammates if we want to gang up on an enemy hero. They were Warrior and Mutant, and none of us could get our heros in for melee attacks when I l4. I'm not a bad microer, but the broodlings simply spawn too fast for the hero to get in to attack.

Edit: Bad Grammyer :><:

None.

Oct 22 2009, 9:41 pm MEMEME670 Post #2692

I've got a fix for that now though, just needs to be put in correctly.

ALSO, Oli you cant host can you....I wanna train with you XD.

None.

Oct 22 2009, 9:44 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2693

Quote from MEMEME670
I've got a fix for that now though, just needs to be put in correctly.

ALSO, Oli you cant host can you....I wanna train with you XD.

Right now I'm doing homework, I'll be done shortly. (This post doesn't even have anything to do with temple siege... how did it come to this? :unsure:)

None.

Oct 22 2009, 10:13 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2694

Quote from 2GunsUp
Quote from ClansAreForGays

Why? It was her best skill? Did it really need a nerf? Its an L3 spell its supposed to counter meds disable which is an L2. Why nerf something thats perfectly fine? Also one of the few Mech Gimps in the game. There was no reason to touch it.
It wasn't nerfed, if anything it was given a boost. You won't even notice the slight effect duration decrease, but you'll definitely notice the charge-up/channeling decrease. Expect people to be hit with lv3 more than half the time now.

Oct 23 2009, 12:17 am ShredderIV Post #2695

Quote from 2GunsUp
@Shredder: Sorry to burst your bubble mememememe is right, DM is guaranteed to land a L3 or L4 on a medic due to both having windup, thus bypassing medics L2 shennangins. L3 is preferable because its duration is longer than disable, and combined with snare she is essentially paralyzed. Dm L3 effectively wipes out your mana. While you are running around getting pounded by l3 and autoattack, she will follow-up with an l4 to rape you when you have no mana. Orb rapes any meds that try to wipe off mael/snare. regardless of what dm is guaranteed to connect with something on med. cloak means nothing vs dm.

something to note shredder, so read up;

1.DM L3 and L4 Eat thru disable, with L3 range and windup making it so easy to connect on Medic. Anything with windup eats through medics disable Warrior L3 (VERY SLIGHT WINDUP TIME IT :D), Hydra L4, Volt L3. Also a Hero like bat laughs at medic because his bread and butter vs medic can already be out so disable means nothing.

2.Regardless of what people say, creating meds wont really help you when u are vs a dm, if she maels/snares you and u created a med to cure the ailment, something is guaranteed to connect: Another mael/l2/l3/l4. Take your pick.

3.1v1 Medic actually loses to DM, thats why teamates always have to guard her. Always. The hard part is surviving being disabled after the L3.

@MEMEMEMMEME

I just realized that your team had 2 stunners, while the other team had none. Should have have used lings L2 to destroy everything, at aboutt 15 ups it destorys everything sans warrior.

I am telling you 2guns, i ahve definitely played more matches of ts than u. And in every version, i ahve never seen a dm kill a medic with l4/l3 combo, or even l4/l2 combo. Medic has a very easy time staying out of the range of dm's l4, and should never, ever, be hit by a dm's l4 ever. This, of course, takes into effect skill. Yes, if a dm and medic run straight at each other, spamming all theri spells like idiots the dm will win, but in a true fight medic will not die to dm, but will probably not kill dm, simply because medic can keep that range, which dm's l4 doesnt have. medic's disable also has a longer raneg than dm's l4, and can disable a dm early soemtimes, no matter what the windup.

None.

Oct 23 2009, 1:18 am MEMEME670 Post #2696

Medic wont die with the dm on its own, no.

Now think of this with a mech for support.

None.

Oct 23 2009, 2:47 am ShredderIV Post #2697

? a mech in support of who?

None.

Oct 23 2009, 2:51 am Moose Post #2698

We live in a society.

Oct 23 2009, 3:00 am ShredderIV Post #2699

... moose...

quick, someone say something is imba so we can discuss it and please the gods.

None.

Oct 23 2009, 3:16 am MEMEME670 Post #2700

Mech in support of the medic.

Summoner Volt Mech is imba, definitely.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 133 134 135 136 137140 >
  Back to forum