Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1079 >

Jun 26 2008, 11:08 pm MadZombie Post #141

"Mafia, I should known""Yes, I have moved." Little sense was made for those ten seconds, when the mafia opened fire

these my freinds are the main clues imo. and when was green ever mentioned in that paragraph?

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:08 pm Lingie Post #142

Quote from name:Hobos
Darkling has an interesting point there... Also, Heegu doesn't wield guns but a blade

Another good clue. Damn, its getting pretty broad though, in the sense that many avatars aren't gun users.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jun 26 2008, 11:11 pm MadZombie Post #143

Quote from name:Darkling
Quote from name:Hobos
Darkling has an interesting point there... Also, Heegu doesn't wield guns but a blade

Another good clue. Damn, its getting pretty broad though, in the sense that many avatars aren't gun users.
im not exactly sure where green came from but heegus avatar is green and link talks gibberish all the time before a fight. he cannot speak only yell battle cry's.

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:11 pm Lingie Post #144

Quote from MadZombie
"Mafia, I should known""Yes, I have moved." Little sense was made for those ten seconds, when the mafia opened fire

these my freinds are the main clues imo. and when was green ever mentioned in that paragraph?

... On the outskirts of town, surrounded by acres of corn fields ...

Guess what. Corn fields are GREEN. That might have hidden a big GREEN orc such as Greo's avatar.

Jun 26 2008, 11:12 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #145

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE

lil-Inferno :: NudeRaider -> Doodle77
Dark_Marine :: Doodle77
Darkling :: Doodle77
MadZombie :: Doodle77 (4)

Abstain: Hobos (1)

Currently slated for lynching: Doodle77

Votes accounted for: 5 of 34

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:12 pm Phobos Post #146

Are you sure about that?

No, since we're looking for people who wouldn't wield a gun. As an example, let's say uhhh... MadZombie. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to fire a gun, or why would he not wield one. But in the other hand, Link is a specific Sword/Bow/magic user, as in the case of an Orc, who use axes.
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Currently conducting a preliminary vote tally. Votes made after this post will not be counted in this tally.
Mind my ignorance... What is the meaning of this and why is it happening?

this is signature

Jun 26 2008, 11:12 pm FlyingHat Post #147

Can someone please explain clearly how the hell you people came up with green? Seriously?
Read Moose's post again. There is no reference to green, at all.

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:13 pm Lingie Post #148

I'd have to say, of all and any clues we have, they point toward Doodle77, NudeRaider, Greo, and FatalException.

Jun 26 2008, 11:14 pm Lingie Post #149

Quote from FlyingHat
Can someone please explain clearly how the hell you people came up with green? Seriously?
Read Moose's post again. There is no reference to green, at all.

I stated where I got "green" from. The corn fields. Besides the yellow corn, the corn stalks are GREEN.

Using that, I deduced someone was "green" in the sense of a panzy. That in turn however, turned my attention to a big green obnoxious critter, who couldn't wield a gun even it if tried. Greo's avatar is that big green orc.

Edit:
Axes can be shiny sometimes. That might be the shine.

Jun 26 2008, 11:15 pm lil-Inferno Post #150

Just here for the pie

All of this "green" and "too scared to shoot" things are bull. There are seven mafia, and seven bullets fired. . .

Jun 26 2008, 11:16 pm MadZombie Post #151

Quote from MadZombie
"hey he said the color blue... and ur weraing a shirt that is the color black..THEY BOTH START WIT HTHE SAME LETTER ! YUR MAFIA~!"
corn?...okay i know we have to take every clue into consideration but... i mean comon :(
edit: actually im starting to even consider darkling as mafia, making us lose focus fro mthe real clues. and his avatar is kinda obnoxious... but then again saying anything in anyones avatrs that doesnt have to do with sunglasses is kidna going against whut im trying to say :)

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:18 pm Lingie Post #152

Quote from lil-Inferno
All of this "green" and "too scared to shoot" things are bull. There are seven mafia, and seven bullets fired. . .

Well, the thing about someone not firing, or someone shooting maybe twice wasn't my idea. But you cannot overrule it, seeing that nobody SAW the murder happen, or the mafia shooting. Someone might have shot twice, and it did not state in Moose's post that all 7 people fired.

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from MadZombie
"hey he said the color blue... and ur weraing a shirt that is the color black..THEY BOTH START WIT HTHE SAME LETTER ! YUR MAFIA~!"
corn?...okay i know we have to take every clue into consideration but... i mean comon :(
edit: actually im starting to even consider darkling as mafia, making us lose focus fro mthe real clues. and his avatar is kinda obnoxious... but then again saying anything in anyones avatrs that doesnt have to do with sunglasses is kidna going against whut im trying to say :)

-Gasp.-

Jun 26 2008, 11:20 pm Riney Post #153

Thigh high affectionado

7 CLICKS of guns, NOT bullets fired.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 26 2008, 11:22 pm Lingie Post #154

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
7 CLICKS of guns, NOT bullets fired.

As he adjusts his tie, seven clicks of guns are heard from around the entire space of the transaction. Several forms emerge from the shadows and gesture towards the box and the money, "We'll be taking those". "Mafia, I should known" remarked the man with the antlers. The mafia made a simply but cryptic reply: "Yes, I have moved." Various words were exchanged in argument as everyone spoke at once. Little sense was made for those ten seconds, when the mafia opened fire. Bullets, similar to the rain pounding the ground, ...

DM is right. We don't even know how many bullets were fired. It could have been just 4, one for each person.

Jun 26 2008, 11:23 pm WoAHorde Post #155

Lynch Doodle.

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:23 pm Lingie Post #156

Quote from WoAHorde
Lynch Doodle.

Amen brother. Doodle has one too many clues against him.

Edit:

:drunk: Lol hay guiz, whens that thar lynching? I wanna see sum d3th and bl0odsh3d.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 26 2008, 11:31 pm by Darkling.

Jun 26 2008, 11:36 pm Echo Post #157

All these clues are ridiculous. I'm not voting until someone has a good interpretation.

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:37 pm Lingie Post #158

Echo, lets see you do better.

Edit: I hate to bring it up, but Nerdy's avatar is QUITE obnoxious, like a damn strobe light. And hes Mafia Memberlist #7.

Jun 26 2008, 11:41 pm EzDay281 Post #159

As almost-always, I abstain.
Agreed with EcHo; the current interpretations seem mostly pointless.

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:42 pm Lingie Post #160

Quote from EzDay281
As almost-always, I abstain. Agreed with EcHo; the current interpretations seem mostly pointless.
Then try your luck at making up some clues. Don't just sit there.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1079 >
  Back to forum