Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1179 >

Jun 26 2008, 11:43 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #161

👻 👾 👽 💪

Perhaps we are still trying to link them to people instead of pulling shit out of our asses?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 26 2008, 11:44 pm Riney Post #162

Thigh high affectionado

They're doing that because they probably ARE mafia.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 26 2008, 11:45 pm Doodle77 Post #163

Quote from name:Darkling
Quote from WoAHorde
Lynch Doodle.

Amen brother. Doodle has one too many clues against him.
What? The two clues against me are "7" which is more likely referencing the fact that there are 7 mafia, and besides, 77 != 7, and "artful" which is only vaugely related to doodling (doodles aren't really art...).

I tink i sawed a mafia bandwagen!

I vote Darkling.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 26 2008, 11:54 pm by Doodle77.

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:45 pm Zell. Post #164

you guys are silly, the seven clicks before they emerged are the 7 mafia people cocking there guns, its not a clue to who is the mafia its just telling us how many there are..

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:46 pm Lingie Post #165

1 possible clue against maybe 3 or 4 good ones against you Doodle. Bold. Your avatar has an obnoxious Pokémon in it, beat that.

And: HailFire: Enter Doodle77, 27th on the list, and the digits of his ID (43) add up to 7. What he said.

And Zell, clues can exist anywhere in the passage.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jun 26 2008, 11:47 pm MadZombie Post #166

no i think it as more ignorant that obnoxious :)

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:49 pm EzDay281 Post #167

Then try your luck at making up some clues. Don't just sit there.
Moose and his party died, meaning they FAILed.
Which obviously points to you?
Darkling; mafia? YOU decide! *points at rest of town*

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:50 pm Lingie Post #168

Clever... But I don't think anyone would have come up with that, unless they had some little pointless grudge against me that lasted 15 seconds.

[07:51 pm]HailFire -- Looks like a single star to me.

[07:51 pm]HailFire -- On the subject of EZ, what's that round, flaming thing in his avatar?
But you see, Mr. Mafia, I don't think you'll get another clue on me.

Jun 26 2008, 11:52 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #169

👻 👾 👽 💪

1 possible clue against maybe 3 or 4 good ones against you Doodle. Bold. Your avatar has an obnoxious Pokémon in it, beat that.
Just because some sunglasses were described as obnoxiously reflective, and then someone suggested that maybe it is not to do with sunglasses does not make every little obnoxious thing an instant clue. How is a little pokemon obnoxious? The things like NerdyTerdy's avatar that blink and flash all over are obnoxious and shiny.

Butchering something until there is no context or meaning != clue interpretation.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 26 2008, 11:53 pm Phobos Post #170

Are you sure about that?

:lol: There are no definite clues against anyone. I don't see why a Grimer would be obnoxious... However Nerdy's avatar... Hey! It flashes! It's shiny! And it's obnoxious!

this is signature

Jun 26 2008, 11:53 pm Doodle77 Post #171

And: HailFire: Enter Doodle77, 27th on the list, and the digits of his ID (43) add up to 7. What he said.

And Zell, clues can exist anywhere in the passage.
The 7 in the post is the number of gun clicks, hence the number of mafia...

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:53 pm HailFire Post #172

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Just because some sunglasses were described as obnoxiously reflective, and then someone suggested that maybe it is not to do with sunglasses does not make every little obnoxious thing an instant clue. How is a little pokemon obnoxious? The things like NerdyTerdy's avatar that blink and flash all over are obnoxious and shiny.

And he's #7 on the signup list. :crazy:

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:54 pm Lingie Post #173

Grimer is OBNOXIOUS. It feeds off of trash, and lives in sewers. Not to mention, its body is comprised of tar/gooey stuff.

And by the way, I made up the obnoxious point. But, its not like you're making up any interpretations. Once you get a good one, then attack me.

Edit:
The 7 in the post is the number of gun clicks, hence the number of mafia...
As I said to Zell, clues can be ANYWHERE in the passage.

Jun 26 2008, 11:58 pm Phobos Post #174

Are you sure about that?

NerdyTerdy's avatar is shiny and obnoxious, unlike Grimmer, anyone...?

this is signature

Jun 26 2008, 11:59 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #175

👻 👾 👽 💪

We are not trying to 'make up' interpretations; that's exactly what I was talking about, people are just pulling shit out of thier asses. You are supposed to actually interpret it:
Quote from me
Butchering something until there is no context or meaning != clue interpretation.

Jun 27 2008, 12:00 am Doodle77 Post #176

Grimer is OBNOXIOUS. It feeds off of trash, and lives in sewers. Not to mention, its body is comprised of tar/gooey stuff.

And by the way, I made up the obnoxious point. But, its not like you're making up any interpretations. Once you get a good one, then attack me.
Obnoxious describes the sunglasses, not to mention, the sunglasses on the German man that we already decided was clearly NudeRaider and who is not mafia in the text...

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:00 am Lingie Post #177

We are not trying to 'make up' interpretations; that's exactly what I was talking about, people are just pulling shit out of thier asses. You are supposed to actually interpret it:
Quote from me

Well, sitting on your ass =/= merit for good say. Make some damn intrepertations.

Ah, I just love being attacked for picking one from the flock.. Such the reward of trying to deduce clues.

Jun 27 2008, 12:01 am HailFire Post #178

Quote from Doodle77

Obnoxious describes the sunglasses, not to mention, the sunglasses on the German man that we already decided was clearly NudeRaider and who is not mafia in the text...

Exept that all four people present at the buisness meeting died, and NudeRaider is quite clearly not dead.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:03 am Riney Post #179

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Doodle77

Hes mafia backing up another mafia! LYNCH THEM BOTH! ;O

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 27 2008, 12:03 am Lingie Post #180

Quote from HailFire
Quote from Doodle77

Exept that all four people present at the buisness meeting died, and NudeRaider is quite clearly not dead.

And if what HailFire is saying here is true.. which we KNOW is.. Then that means that Doodle is using a clue from non-mafia orientated clues. Which means my clue of obnoxiousness is just as valid.

Edit:

MIGHT I ADD. Doodle Farty and EzDay have become increasingly AGGRESIVE. I'd like to call doodles bluff. What say you guys?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1179 >
  Back to forum