Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1279 >

Jun 27 2008, 12:06 am Phobos Post #181

Are you sure about that?

Pffft aggresive? They're defending themselves. I'll have to take my leave for today now. I abstain until I re-connect.

this is signature

Jun 27 2008, 12:06 am MadZombie Post #182

Quote from name:Darkling
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
We are not trying to 'make up' interpretations; that's exactly what I was talking about, people are just pulling shit out of thier asses. You are supposed to actually interpret it:
Quote from me
Butchering something until there is no context or meaning != clue interpretation.

Well, sitting on your ass =/= merit for good say. Make some damn intrepertations.

Ah, I just love being attacked for picking one from the flock.. Such the reward of trying to deduce clues.
well you cant blame him.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:07 am Lingie Post #183

But I've only said clues against Doodle. NOT Farty and EzDay. They became aggressive off of simple suggestions/requests from me.

I smell.. Conspiracy..

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jun 27 2008, 12:09 am Echo Post #184

Anyone knows anyone who speaks German?

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:09 am Lingie Post #185

Not me. I'd accuse if I knew though.

Jun 27 2008, 12:10 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #186

👻 👾 👽 💪

MIGHT I ADD. Doodle Farty and EzDay have become increasingly AGGRESIVE. I'd like to call doodles bluff. What say you guys?
Perhaps we havn't been posting until now?

I would really like to stress this:
Butchering something until there is no context or meaning != clue interpretation.
I'm trying to get across that all your clues seem to come from no apparent source. You cannot take this so lightly. Most of the things I've heard you say seem to be twisted, such as pointing out greo just because you used the term "green" and he happened to have a green avatar. "What the fuck?", I must say.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 27 2008, 12:11 am HailFire Post #187

And if what HailFire is saying here is true.. which we KNOW is.. Then that means that Doodle is using a clue from non-mafia orientated clues. Which means my clue of obnoxiousness is just as valid.

Edit:

MIGHT I ADD. Doodle Farty and EzDay have become increasingly AGGRESIVE. I'd like to call doodles bluff. What say you guys?

There are two possibilities there:

1: They are, in fact, Mafia, and are rallying to the aid of their ally (Not very subtle, guys).

2 (more likely): They may or may not be Mafia, but are doubtful of the integrity of the interpretations thus provided; ergo, they're trying to avoid the eventuality of lynching an innocent.

However, until more conclusive evidence is provided (or was provided while I was typing this up), I'm voting for Doodle77 for the lynching.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:11 am MadZombie Post #188

didnt they acuse nerdy terdy or flying hat over the shout box for being german? i know DM knows a german in the game. even then... THE GERMAN WAS KILLED D:
btw dont forget... we have 7 SHIFTERS ON OUR SIDE!! i htink most likely we will get a detetctive this night.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:12 am Echo Post #189

[MM] always sticks together, so you can't really use that against them.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:12 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #190

Just here for the activity... well not really

I abstain, for now.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jun 27 2008, 12:13 am Lingie Post #191

But, regardless. The clues against Doodle are solid. Not little things that were: "Pulled out of our asses."

And again, once the aggressors make some good points, then they can confront me. Otherwise, you'll just keep looking bad.

Jun 27 2008, 12:15 am Echo Post #192

I think these are important parts of the clues.
glint of metal

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:16 am Doodle77 Post #193

Quote from Echo
Anyone knows anyone who speaks German?
NudeRaider. If we're going to assume that all clues are just clues and their context doesn't matter, NudeRaider is the obvious one here.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:16 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #194

👻 👾 👽 💪

But, regardless. The clues against Doodle are solid. Not little things that were: "Pulled out of our asses."
How is some number's digits added together = 7, that he has 7s in his name, and whatever else "solid"? There are 7s all over. It is just a number. Seven mafia. Mafia #7. 7 days in the week.

The Number 23, anyone?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 27 2008, 12:17 am EzDay281 Post #195

"OH SHIT THERE'S A BOMB! It'll detonate in ten minutes!"
"I can defuse it!"
"How?"
"I'll snip this red wire. I think this red compartment holds the charge, so it's not quite random!"
"... okay, you suck."
"Ya, sure, lemme know when you can come up with something better. Otherwise, you'll just keep looking bad."

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:18 am Lingie Post #196

Be my guest to keep attacking me EzDay. Mafia scum. You're backing your little group there, instead of listining to a what if could be solid clue. You're awesome. Srsly.

Jun 27 2008, 12:19 am MadZombie Post #197

Quote from Echo
I think these are important parts of the clues.
glint of metal
glint of metal is from the key that was later found on moose's DEAD LIFELESS CORPSE (lol?). and i really dont see how 50,00 fits into anything. i brought it up around in the beggining but its just really hard to make aclue out of it.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:23 am Echo Post #198

Why would they pick the number 50,000!?

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:25 am Lingie Post #199

Maybe someone on SEN has an annual Gross income of 50,000$.

Jun 27 2008, 12:26 am MadZombie Post #200

Quote from Echo
Why would they pick the number 50,000!?
not to be mean or agressive or anything but did u read the first couple of posts from when the day started? ^^

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1279 >
  Back to forum