Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 51 52 53 54 5579 >

Jul 17 2008, 5:23 pm FlyingHat Post #1041

Quote from Greo
Hey, how is Mafia killing power determined?
(Mafia alive) + 2 = (Killing power)

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:23 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1042

Quote from Greo
Hey, how is Mafia killing power determined?

By whim, if you mean mafia hit count :)

Otherwise, mafia hits null all townie powers except a Boondock's hit on a mafia.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:25 pm Demented Shaman Post #1043

Guys, if we lynch a mafia every time we can still win. I will personally create a list of people who should be lynched so that even if I die you can just follow the list and town will win.

And we have JaFF as a zombie so we have an even greater chance now.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:26 pm MadZombie Post #1044

I voet WoAHorde

I'd rather vote for somone then abstain...i have a weird feeling im afk for a day or two :]

Changed to heegu

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 17 2008, 6:15 pm by Zombeh.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:27 pm Echo Post #1045

On the screen, a voluptuous woman pilots a biplane, emptying cylinders of a mysterious gas over a fort, disabling the guards as she soars through the Kentucky sky.
What movie is this?

the same well-forged, short, curved sword

One carries an assault rifle, and the other a small black bag with a little red cross.
This has to have some meaning why they carried those.

The first man falls to a sword-wielding duo of mafia, who methodically hack his body apart, tearing his heart and spleen into small pieces.
Who has something sword related?

The second man, who had the black bag, bolts down the street before the cold steel pierces his body, but a mafia casually draws his silenced pistol and brings down the fleeing form.
Silenced pistol -> WoA-Horde2's avatar.

Also, the part of DTBK is from the Bible. It mentions a flaming sword. lil-Inferno?

I vote WoA-Horde2 cause the clues are more obvious towards him. Then maybe Dark_Marine_123 afterwards.

WoA-Horde2
Dark_Marine_123
lil-Inferno
Fatal_Exception

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:28 pm Demented Shaman Post #1046

Heegu is the obvious sword person.

But yes, I currently vote WoAHorde.

I think anything religious points to SiN.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:32 pm Greo Post #1047

Quote from name:devilesk
Guys, if we lynch a mafia every time we can still win. I will personally create a list of people who should be lynched so that even if I die you can just follow the list and town will win.

This is if you get lucky. By my calculations, you have about 4 days to win, and that's saying if you lynch a Mafia per day AND a shapeshifter manages to kill a Mafia before that time is up.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:32 pm Echo Post #1048

I think it is SiN too. Check out his signature also.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:33 pm Demented Shaman Post #1049

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:devilesk

This is if you get lucky. By my calculations, you have about 4 days to win, and that's saying if you lynch a Mafia per day AND a shapeshifter manages to kill a Mafia before that time is up.
No, we don't need any shifter help IF we lynch a mafia everyday. If we miss a mafia then we need shifter help. This is coming straight from DTBK.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:33 pm FlyingHat Post #1050

The pistol the Spy in WoA's avatar wields isn't silenced.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:34 pm Echo Post #1051

Quote from FlyingHat
The pistol the Spy in WoA's avatar wields isn't silenced....
That's not the point. Spy's use silenced pistols. And it is about the game also.

13 of 27 TOWNSPERSON alive. (faction count, including special town-aligned roles. IE, all non-mafia.)

6 of 7 MAFIA alive. (Current killing power: 4)

If we kill mafia this round 5 of 7
Night falls -> 3 killing powers
10 Townies left
If we kill another 4 of 7
Night falls 2 Killing power
8 Townies left
We kill mafia again
3 of 7
1 Killing power
7 Townies left

Otherwise if we miss again we are done.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 17 2008, 5:39 pm by EcHo.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:36 pm FlyingHat Post #1052

Quote from Echo
Quote from FlyingHat
The pistol the Spy in WoA's avatar wields isn't silenced....
That's not the point. Spy's use silenced pistols. And it is about the game also.
I see. I vote WoA until more powerful evidence is gathered.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:37 pm Demented Shaman Post #1053

Elect me mayor. I want to double lynch so we kill these mafia suspects faster.

Dark_Marine_123 has some voluptuous girls in his signature.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 17 2008, 5:48 pm by devilesk.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:47 pm WoAHorde Post #1054

You guys are missing the point here. DarkMarine is evidently Mafia. Why? He was one the people who initiated the Doodle bandwagon, which I'll be honest, I regrettably fell for. His avatar is wearing glasses and a jacket, which were indicated by previous clues. His name is a Marine, which implies he is quite knowledgeable on the subject of weaponry, and the avatar is a tad shady.

I vote Dark Marine. I hope the rest of you can see the light before it's too late.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:50 pm Demented Shaman Post #1055

Quote from WoAHorde
You guys are missing the point here. DarkMarine is evidently Mafia. Why? He was one the people who initiated the Doodle bandwagon, which I'll be honest, I regrettably fell for. His avatar is wearing glasses and a jacket, which were indicated by previous clues. His name is a Marine, which implies he is quite knowledgeable on the subject of weaponry, and the avatar is a tad shady.

I vote Dark Marine. I hope the rest of you can see the light before it's too late.
Regardless of how many clues point to Dark_Marine (who I think should be lynched at some point) there's still 5 other mafia as well. So even if we don't lynch him today as long as we get a mafia lynched we're still good. So not necessarily lynching Dark_Marine immediately is not "not seeing the light."

However, I might be a little inclined to vote Dark_Marine now.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:50 pm Echo Post #1056

I change to Dark_Marine_123.

Regardless of how many clues point to Dark_Marine (who I think should be lynched at some point) there's still 5 other mafia as well. So even if we don't lynch him today as long as we get a mafia lynched we're still good. So not necessarily lynching Dark_Marine immediately is not "not seeing the light."

None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:56 pm Demented Shaman Post #1057

A lone mafia, his identity concealed behind his large, reflective sunglasses,
Guys I think the whole large reflective sunglasses thing is an allusion to aviators and only a FlyingHat would wear those.

http://www.staredit.net/topic/2457/
http://www.staredit.net/47849/
Quote from lil-Inferno
Oh god! I have relatives from Texas and Kentucky and it seems y'all is all they can say :lol: .

http://www.staredit.net/topic/2065/
Quote from FatalException
Representative Couch:
I just read a news report from the website of WQTV of Lexington, Kentucky, and I, along with every other internet forum and game user, disagree with your views on internet anonymity. You cite internet bullying as a reason to disallow it, but can you imagine what would happen if everyone on the internet could see what your real name is? If someone had a real drive to harass another, the removal of anonymity would make it even easier. Of course, one will know who's harassing them, but they'll know even better when the harasser finds them using the information that is required to give to a website. Also, this bill would make identity theft almost impossibly easy. A fake website could be made, "requiring" a user to input a social security number, credit card number, etc. for "verification purposes." My point is simply this: Please think through your bill proposals more thoroughly before you make them, and please consult someone who would know what they are talking about.

Anonymous
P.S.: I choose to remain anonymous as it would also be easy for anyone to gain access to your database, take my information from it, and do much, much worse than "cyberbully."
Everyone send that to him NAO!!1

I think cheeze melts into the night.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 17 2008, 6:06 pm by devilesk.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 6:15 pm MadZombie Post #1058

I change my vote to heegu.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 6:20 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1059

Just here for the activity... well not really

I vote Dark Marine.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jul 17 2008, 6:32 pm FlyingHat Post #1060