Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 49 50 51 52 5379 >

Jul 16 2008, 8:11 pm Greo Post #1001

Quote from name:devilesk
I'm not frustrated. I'm just trying to get the town to do something.
Doesn't help when you are the one examining all the clues with every possibility when you could have just read the clues and matched them to avatars, and at least came up with one obvious suspect. And it really doesn't help when you whine and moan when someone comes along and says your tactics are flawed. So just stop, and wait till Day when we can get more clues.

Quote from lil-Inferno
Hmm, perhaps that enraged thing that Devilesk mentioned points to Greo, who has an Orc Avatar and a title that says "ORC SMASH". Of course, this probably means his avatar is an orc WARRIOR, and in WoW, Warriors generate rage by damaging, or getting damaged. I think we should wait for this night and gather more clues before we start a bandwagon.
I changed my title this night.

Yea, all of the "swarm" clues and stuff have also been connected to WoAHorde.
Wait, how does it connect to WoAHorde?

None.

Jul 16 2008, 8:23 pm Demented Shaman Post #1002

Quote from Greo
I'm not frustrated. I'm just trying to get the town to do something.
Doesn't help when you are the one examining all the clues with every possibility when you could have just read the clues and matched them to avatars, and at least came up with one obvious suspect. And it really doesn't help when you whine and moan when someone comes along and says your tactics are flawed. So just stop, and wait till Day when we can get more clues.
It actually does help, and no not every clue is going to be that obvious and match to avatars. And I have already come up with several very likely mafia suspects. It doesn't help when people come along claiming my tactics are flawed without giving any good reasons as to why they are flawed when in reality they aren't flawed at all. There's no point in waiting until day. Only a mafia would want the town to keep waiting, because we're already losing. We still have shifters out there who can do things at night, so we can still be productive during this time. Stop being a lazy noob and do something useful.

And not only am I giving new analyses to clues we have already found, I'm finding new potential clues which no one is doing. I am undeniably amazing you can't keep denying that.

Quote from Greo
Yea, all of the "swarm" clues and stuff have also been connected to WoAHorde.
Wait, how does it connect to WoAHorde?
Read the topic. I wasn't even the one that started those connections.

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from Greo
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
On the rural flatlands of a small town, most people have gone to sleep. A gentle rain bathes the houses and businesses, but gradually intensifies. There is no thunder or lightning, but enough rain to keep most folk indoors. Only the moon and a single golden star shine in the overcast night. Overall, a fine cover is provided for murderous mischief.

On the outskirts of town, surrounded by acres of corn fields, a shady transacation is taking place. Four gentlemen, in two pairs meet in a small clearing of the crops. Removing his obnoxiously reflective sunglasses, a man removes a small and ornate gray box and key from his jacket. He passes it to a man with antlers in the other pair. Unlocking the box, the man with antlers peers inside, and smiles. "Good, excellent. You kept your end of the bargain," he says, locking the box shut and passing it to his friend. Reaching inside his coat, he deposits the key and takes out a money clip. "one, two, three..." he counts out stacks of $100 bills into his seller's hands until he reaches the $50,000.

"Good doing business with you," says the man in a thick German accent as he stuffs the cash into his vest. As he adjusts his tie, seven clicks of guns are heard from around the entire space of the transaction. Several forms emerge from the shadows and gesture towards the box and the money, "We'll be taking those". "Mafia, I should known" remarked the man with the antlers. The mafia made a simply but cryptic reply: "Yes, I have moved." Various words were exchanged in argument as everyone spoke at once. Little sense was made for those ten seconds, when the mafia opened fire. Bullets, similar to the rain pounding the ground, went into the two pairs of men, who die before even falling to the floor. As the mafia loot the corpses for the money and the box, lights flash on in the distant farmhouse. The mafia hurries up before they can be caught, and neglect to search for the key to the box.

Abandoning the corpses among the crops, the mafia makes a quick and artful escape. The owner of the farmhouse discovers the bodies and notices a glint of metal from one of the fallen corpses. Taking the key and placing it in his pocket, he returns home to notify the police. The body of Mini Moose 2707 and the other men are promptly buried the next morning. The burial rites are not quiet among the restless town craving revenge. Before the shovels even bury the final corpse, the town begins expedient erection of a guillotine. Horns blare to gather the town into the town hall, all of the townspeople gather for their first lynching.

** DAY ONE START **
http://www.staredit.net/?p=mafia for roles. Gogo. :)

Potential clues in bold.

And your interpretations are invisible?
CAFG's statement still owns even to this day.

A mafia removes a short blade from an array of weaponry and expertly picks the lock, and the seven dark forms slip inside.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25151

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 16 2008, 8:39 pm by devilesk.

None.

Jul 16 2008, 8:52 pm Greo Post #1003

It actually does help, and no not every clue is going to be that obvious and match to avatars. And I have already come up with several very likely mafia suspects. It doesn't help when people come along claiming my tactics are flawed without giving any good reasons as to why they are flawed when in reality they aren't flawed at all. There's no point in waiting until day. Only a mafia would want the town to keep waiting, because we're already losing. We still have shifters out there who can do things at night, so we can still be productive during this time. Stop being a lazy noob and do something useful.

And not only am I giving new analyses to clues we have already found, I'm finding new potential clues which no one is doing. I am undeniably amazing you can't keep denying that.
You don't get it do you? I doubt that Moose or DTBK are using clues that far out considering that we haven't lynched a Mafia yet. Not only that, you're ignoring us beliving that you're the only one here that can do anything, when in reality, you have yet to get a Mafia lynched. You're the useless one.
Don't care. I just wanted to know how it connected, not if you're the person who made them.

Watch as the amazing Devilesk comes back by saying something to the lines of "NO U R NUB" and "I POINT OUT MAFIAS, LOL!" simply because he can't understand any reasoning given to him.

None.

Jul 16 2008, 9:01 pm Zell. Post #1004

i say we lynch woa horde

None.

Jul 16 2008, 9:24 pm Echo Post #1005

No. Dark_Marine_123 first cause it's more obvious.

None.

Jul 16 2008, 10:26 pm Demented Shaman Post #1006

Quote from Greo

You don't get it do you? I doubt that Moose or DTBK are using clues that far out considering that we haven't lynched a Mafia yet. Not only that, you're ignoring us beliving that you're the only one here that can do anything, when in reality, you have yet to get a Mafia lynched. You're the useless one.
Don't care. I just wanted to know how it connected, not if you're the person who made them.

Watch as the amazing Devilesk comes back by saying something to the lines of "NO U R NUB" and "I POINT OUT MAFIAS, LOL!" simply because he can't understand any reasoning given to him.
I've specifically been reading all of the past Mafia games' clue reveals and none of my interpretations are things Moose and DTBK have not done before in the past. And not only that many of my clues and their analyses are not that fartetched.

Quote from Zell.
i say we lynch woa horde

Quote from Echo
No. Dark_Marine_123 first cause it's more obvious.

Both are lynch worthy suspects, but I agree with EcHo, Dark_Marine should be lynched first.

However, I hope a boondock or a shifter with some sort of killing power is keeping up with this topic and is aware of these very likely suspects and takes some more action.

Also, not only am I getting down potential mafia suspects, I know quite a few people who are unlikely to be mafia.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Jul 16 2008, 10:47 pm by devilesk.

None.

Jul 16 2008, 11:37 pm Greo Post #1007

Start day already, please.

None.

Jul 16 2008, 11:45 pm Echo Post #1008

Day can't start immediately. First Mafia has to PM DTBK, and then DTBK has to write a story about it.

None.

Jul 16 2008, 11:48 pm Greo Post #1009

It's been 3 days :(

None.

Jul 16 2008, 11:49 pm Vi3t-X Post #1010

I am clearly the Mafia. I mean, I just said I was.

LYNCH PLZ.
(Or Mafia, you do it. That way, I prove nothing!)

None.

Jul 16 2008, 11:54 pm Demented Shaman Post #1011

Quote from Vi3t-X

LYNCH PLZ.
Why do you act like an idiot? You don't even vote and all you do is post this shit.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:02 am Greo Post #1012

Quote from Vi3t-X

LYNCH PLZ.
Why do you act like an idiot? You don't even vote and all you do is post this shit.
Why do you act like an idiot? You don't even help and all you do is post lots of shit.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:03 am Demented Shaman Post #1013

Quote from Greo
Quote from Vi3t-X

LYNCH PLZ.
Why do you act like an idiot? You don't even help and all you do is post lots of shit.
Sorry, but that doesn't work for me.

And we still haven't analyzed the clearly given clues in the most recent post.
NIGHT 3 START

Largely united in their decision, the town prods Doodle77 to the front of the mob, tying him to the scaffold. “You’ve escaped us often enough! Die, mafia scum!” yells a voice in the crowd, and townsfolk and mafia alike surge forward to partake in the ending of Doodle77’s life. A long, curved blade is produced and a member of the mob proceeds to hack at the defenseless form on the scaffold. Twenty-five slashes later, the life force of Doodle77 is expended, his screams fading into a gurgling moan, and the mob cuts his corpse loose from the scaffold. Thoroughly disheartened, the town returns to bed, not knowing whom the mafia members will next select for their murderous mandate.

Night roles, three days.
As DTBK even said himself, 25 is a clue and there may be more.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:05 am Vi3t-X Post #1014

Because Im bored. I'll contribute when the day comes with a new clue. :bleh:

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:23 am Greo Post #1015

Hope the Mafia hits devilesk. Save everyone some grief.
We need to kill at least one Mafia at Day, so we should go ahead and lynch MadZombie. There's enough clues against him.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:28 am Demented Shaman Post #1016

Quote from Greo
We need to kill at least one Mafia at Day, so we should go ahead and lynch MadZombie. There's enough clues against him.
I hope the mafia hit me too. Let them waste a hit. ;)

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:31 am Greo Post #1017

Quote from Greo
It wouldn't be a waste, since you're obviously a townie. It would further add to the confusion.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:32 am Demented Shaman Post #1018

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
It wouldn't be a waste, since you're obviously a townie. It would further add to the confusion.
No, it would be a waste. I don't expect you to know why, because its privileged information. ;)

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:42 am Greo Post #1019

No, it would be a waste. I don't expect you to know why, because its privileged information. ;)
So you're admiting you're Mafian then? That's the only reason why it would be a waste.

None.

Jul 17 2008, 12:47 am Demented Shaman Post #1020

Quote from Greo
So you're admiting you're Mafian then? That's the only reason why it would be a waste.
Haha, yea it's the only reason. :rolleyes:

If I told you the reason it would only help the mafia. It's best that you keep arguing that it wouldn't be a waste so the mafia do try to hit me.

Your narrow-sightedness continues to show itself in your clue "analysis", lynch candidates, and now this.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 49 50 51 52 5379 >
  Back to forum