PyMS
Jun 15 2008, 11:11 pm
By: poiuy_qwert
Pages: < 1 10 11 12

Jun 4 2009, 7:03 pm poiuy_qwert Post #221

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Hmm, I only have StarCraft's MPQ's to test on so I can't really test the speed on larger archives. I also don't see how opening a large MPQ would slow down the loading of a small MPQ after, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

I do check to make sure the MPQ is opened before operating on it, and all my tests correctly catch it. Which file did you try to open and did you already have an MPQ open at the time? If you could attach the file and paste the error that would be great!

Thanks for checking it out!

Jun 5 2009, 7:04 am ShadowFlare Post #222

The error:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Tkinter.pyc", line 1404, in __call__
File "PyMPQ.pyw", line 962, in open
File "PyMPQ.pyw", line 763, in list_files
File "Libs\SFmpq.pyc", line 351, in SFileListFiles
WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0xB8A85FF4

I can't attach the file that causes the error, as it is around 4 GB (one of the WoW archives, which is one that my mpq dll cannot currently handle). Without looking at the code, I'm not sure at the moment what is different in WinMPQ that makes it catch it. I haven't been able to reproduce it with any other files I have, though. Note that when trying to open that archive in WinMPQ, it gives some message about it not being an MPQ archive. It is one, but is a different version of the format, I think, which is something that my mpq library doesn't support yet. I have details on the format but just haven't implemented it (I did start some work on it at some point).

None.

Jun 5 2009, 7:32 pm poiuy_qwert Post #223

Hmm... Well maybe I can catch you on MSN sometime and send you a little test program to see whats up?

Jun 9 2010, 12:25 pm Biophysicist Post #224

With the death of BWAI, I can't find a working download anywhere... Care to upload it here? :hurr:

None.

Jun 10 2010, 1:23 am poiuy_qwert Post #225

BWAI has been back for a while now :/

http://www.broodwarai.com/index.php?page=pyms

Aug 20 2019, 1:40 pm psyhotechnica Post #226

I get this error:
Load Error: Unsupported aiscript.bin 'C:/Users/Hermoroiderous/Desktop/scripts/My Campain Scrips/whatafuck.bin', could possibly be invalid or corrupt
What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: internal error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Libs\AIBIN.pyc", line 514, in load_file
MemoryError

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 20 2019, 2:26 pm by psyhotechnica. Reason: additional information

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 10 11 12
  Back to forum