Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 11

43%
None.
No 15

58%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 26 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jun 10 2008, 10:45 pm Echo Post #21

What kind of songs do they play in your area for prom?

None.

Jun 10 2008, 10:53 pm Centreri Post #22

Relatively ancient and inactive

If we had a Prom, I think it was only for the Seniors. I didn't hear a thing about a Prom, honestly :P.

None.

Jun 10 2008, 11:42 pm pneumatic Post #23

Quote from Echo
15 will get you 20 if you're over 17 or 18 and it's not even 20 in all states. What is the point of a junior prom? Proms are supose to be a time to know each other better before leaving school.
I don't understand how your people "smoked" drugs when you can't really smoke extacy, cocaine, lsd, and such.

you can smoke crack.

None.

Jun 10 2008, 11:45 pm MillenniumArmy Post #24

I remember my senior year, me and some friends had an "Anti-prom" night. Sat night was of course our school's (well not just my school, but my entire school district's) prom night and all of us who weren't going instead just hung out (like had dinner, went to see a movie, etc). And every now and then, we'd always try to call our friends during the middle of their prom. It was quite a blast xD

None.

Jun 10 2008, 11:55 pm Echo Post #25

Quote from name:razorsnail
Quote from Echo
15 will get you 20 if you're over 17 or 18 and it's not even 20 in all states. What is the point of a junior prom? Proms are supose to be a time to know each other better before leaving school.
I don't understand how your people "smoked" drugs when you can't really smoke extacy, cocaine, lsd, and such.

you can smoke crack.
No shit.

Quote from MillenniumArmy
I remember my senior year, me and some friends had an "Anti-prom" night. Sat night was of course our school's (well not just my school, but my entire school district's) prom night and all of us who weren't going instead just hung out (like had dinner, went to see a movie, etc). And every now and then, we'd always try to call our friends during the middle of their prom. It was quite a blast xD

Yeah I read about that anti-prom thing on wikipedia. It might be fun but I see it kind of like any other hang out day with friends.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 12:22 am Money Post #26

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I've never been to a school dance. I don't see the point.

To get some =)

None.

Jun 11 2008, 12:32 am T-MaStAA Post #27

Im going to my prom wearing an entirely red suit. its fuckin pimp. Yeah i have a heavy metal concert the day after though so I wont party hard.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 12:35 am FatalException Post #28

I'm a freshman. At one of the top 25 schools in the U.S. (I don't think it includes colleges).

Top 25 school + Freshman = No prom for meh.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 12:37 am pneumatic Post #29

Quote from Echo
Quote from Echo

you can smoke crack.
No shit.

Crack is a drug.

I can understand how people can "smoke drugs" if they are smoking crack.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 12:57 am Echo Post #30

Quote from FatalException
I'm a freshman. At one of the top 25 schools in the U.S. (I don't think it includes colleges).

You don't have a senior prom?

Quote from Echo
Quote from Echo

you can smoke crack.
No shit.

Crack is a drug.

I can understand how people can "smoke drugs" if they are smoking crack.

Thank you for furthering explaining to an off topic, although there were no disagreements.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 1:06 am MadZombie Post #31

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I've never been to a school dance. I don't see the point.
wut.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 1:08 am Centreri Post #32

Relatively ancient and inactive

Just wondering, which is that?

None.

Jun 11 2008, 1:10 am stickynote Post #33

Quote from FatalException

Really? Cool! My high school is also one of the top 25! (Or at least I'm pretty sure, maybe it was the top 50.)
I'm only a freshman tambien, no prom for me. . . Kind of weird for a senior or junior girl or guy to ask a freshman guy out to prom.

EDIT: Yeah, which school do you go to Fatal? Don't worry, I won't stalk you or anything. . . :shifty: . . . or will I. . .
I go to Gunn.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 1:22 am FatalException Post #34

Aviation, in Washington. We have a junior-senior prom, except, being a good school, it's full o' nerds. There are exceptions, of course, but for the most part... Besides, a senior would only take a freshman for teh lulz (and of course, everyone at my school knows what that means).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 11 2008, 1:25 am by FatalException. Reason: COMMACOMMACOMMA

None.

Jun 11 2008, 1:28 am InsolubleFluff Post #35

Prom was f'ing amazing. I never knew how much I liked dancing until then. Now I can go clubbing all the time because of the boosted confidence and how much fun it is. It's worth just going with friends if they're going or a date if you have one. It's not as big as people expect it to be, but the food was good, and it's well worth being of the know as per what happened at your prom.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 2:37 am DT_Battlekruser Post #36

Quote from MillenniumArmy

Did that, too :D It was arguably more fun than our senior ball.

Unfortunately, most people take anti-prom to the dynamic of bringing over booze and trying to get laid. Retards.

Kind of weird for a senior or junior girl or guy to ask a freshman guy out to prom.

It's just called desperate and stupid. Especially when the freshman declines.

I never knew how much I liked dancing until then. Now I can go clubbing all the time because

:...: Just, no comment.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 2:51 am Lord Agamemnon Post #37

Magical-Girl Enabler

Quote from name:Shocko
Prom was f'ing amazing. I never knew how much I liked dancing until then.

I originally just went to prom to see what all the fuss was about, and I know the feeling. Turns out that there is a virtue to shitty rap music, after all--it's pretty easy to dance to. Although you can do the same thing with techno, which doesn't offend my eardrums, but my schoolmates never understood that.

I'm not usually much of one for large-scale social gatherings of any kind (read: more than 10 people) it's pretty nice to just dance sometimes. Oh, and our prom had around 25 people :P

None.

Jun 11 2008, 2:54 am stickynote Post #38

Rap is not shitty, although, there are some pretty pitiful songs ironically labeled as a rap song.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 2:56 am Lord Agamemnon Post #39

Magical-Girl Enabler

Quote from stickynote
Rap is not shitty, although, there are some pretty pitiful songs ironically labeled as a rap song.
By "shitty rap music" I mean the rap music that is shitty; I didn't mean to imply that all rap music is.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 3:17 am Ckol Post #40

Over here is Aus, we call it a Formal, I went to mine, brought a female friend, we eat at a table with a bunch of other friends, talked to some of our awesome teachers and met their partners, went outside and talked about stupid shit like we always do. Pretty much what we normally do on a weekend expect we were all dressed up.

Social Events are what you make them, if you go with the mentality of picking up and getting laid, you'll either have an awesome time (success) or be miserable (fail). If you go with the mentality of meeting new people and having fun with current friends, you'll have a kick ass time.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum