Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 11

43%
None.
No 15

58%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 26 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jun 12 2008, 2:58 am BiOAtK Post #61

Quote from Echo
It's a shame how some of you thinks smoking weed and doing drugs is cool. I'm a G but I aint do no dope.

You're on the internet, you're not a "G".

None.

Jun 12 2008, 3:00 am stickynote Post #62

In know way did I say that smoking weed was cool. I only stated that several of the pregnant people at my school also happen to smoke weed as well.

None.

Jun 12 2008, 3:14 am Ckol Post #63

Quote from MadZombie
so people here on sen like getting laid but dont go looking for it? i understand you need to keep ur penis somwhere so its not like thats all you know but if you dont put ur penis on the table the girls wont know if ur offering it or not. Metaphoricly (sp) speaking...i think. :stfu:

If your living your life with a primary purpose of getting laid, your wasting your time. It's really not hard to find some girl who has had too much to drink and proceed from there, it doesn't make you special. Besides, high school sex is horrible, and when you get to college/university you'll find that actual meaningful relationships (both intimate/friendly) are a lot more rewarding.

On the subject of drinking/drugs. I drink, probably too much. But my underlying morals still seem to prevail. Drugs, i personal don't touch, but i know people who do, they're not bad people, they aren't "Gangsta" and shit like that, its their choice, i respect that.

None.

Jun 12 2008, 3:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #64

I detested rap being at prom, but I enjoyed it so no complaints now :P

None.

Jun 12 2008, 8:18 pm Rantent Post #65

Prom sucks, you don't need to dress up to party.

None.

Jun 13 2008, 1:22 am Echo Post #66

Quote from Anonymous
Quote from Echo
It's a shame how some of you thinks smoking weed and doing drugs is cool. I'm a G but I aint do no dope.

LOL I LAUGH AT YOU!!!!
Quote from Rantent
Prom sucks, you don't need to dress up to party.
I didn't dress formal. I just wore a dress shirt and pants. My friend last year came in a hoody, durag, and a fitted rofl.

None.

Jun 13 2008, 1:32 am MadZombie Post #67

Quote from Echo
Quote from Anonymous
Quote from Echo

LOL I LAUGH AT YOU!!!!
idk it kinda felt like saying its cool to say your cool. it doesnt exactly work that way. i think what im trying to say is that a tru G wouldnt say it , he'd show it by the way he acts (or types?).

btw im an OG =]

None.

Jun 13 2008, 11:54 pm FatalException Post #68

Quote from stickynote
In know way did I say that smoking weed was cool. I only stated that several of the pregnant people at my school also happen to smoke weed as well.
If they aren't getting abortions, you should Falcon Punch them before those malformed fetuses come out. Better a dead fetus than a screwed-up baby.

Weed + Gestation = Sonic sez "That's no good!"

None.

Jun 14 2008, 12:14 am stickynote Post #69

I don't think smoking weed while pregnant results in a disfigured baby. I heard that if you smoke weed while pregnant, your baby will be born wanting weed.
Also, a fetus is technically when the baby is inside the womb, not when it is born. ;)

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from Echo
Quote from Anonymous
Quote from Echo

LOL I LAUGH AT YOU!!!!
idk it kinda felt like saying its cool to say your cool. it doesnt exactly work that way. i think what im trying to say is that a tru G wouldnt say it , he'd show it by the way he acts (or types?).

btw im an OG =]

The only way to show it would be to type or use emotes, but both would jsut end up making him sound like a wigger. ;)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum