Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ninja vs Pirate!
Ninja vs Pirate!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2007, 5:46 pm
By: Moogle
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 711 >

Sep 7 2007, 7:48 pm JordanN Post #81

# Rum! It makes them bolder, it makes them tougher, and it makes them sway.

# Pirates cheat like the Devil himself.

# Pirates have guns.

# Ninjas can't swim.

# Pirates get to plunder and pillage - they fight for loot, not honor.

# Grape Shot

# Pirates have parrots and monkeys.

# Pirates have cool lingo: even "GAR!" or "ARGH" could convey a message. Ninjas talk in symbols.

# Pirates live a life of danger, whereas ninjas live a life of training and solitude.

# Pirates get the girls!

None.

Sep 7 2007, 8:46 pm EzDay281 Post #82

Ninjas weren't good guys. They were assassins so why would they rescue princesses and such? Pirates don't spend all their times on the sea.
They were assassinating the bad guys. Duh.

# Rum! It makes them bolder, it makes them tougher, and it makes them sway.[/color]
Ninjas make their own body, mind, and environment altering drugs. Pirates need some pansy specialized person to make their rum.
Yet ninjas still beat them. See? Ninjas can beat cheaters, which includes pirates, and since ninjas can beat pirates, that means they can also beat cheaters.
# Pirates have guns.
See my previous post.
# Ninjas can't swim.
Who needs to swim when you can walk on, in, or under water without getting wet? Even aside from the fact that ninjas obviously can swim - they do it through air all the time. Pirates don't have nearly the dexterity or skill for that.
And ninjas fight for the bounties paid by their hirers'. Same thing, really.
# Grape Shot
Invisibility + invincibility.
Wait, I thought this was the list of pirate advantages, not disadvantages.
# Pirates have cool lingo: even "GAR!" or "ARGH" could convey a message. Ninjas talk in symbols.
Ninjas can speak in speech, symbols, without any surrounding air to breathe or carry sound, their hands, and via the manipulation of any nearby handy object. A pebble dropped discreetly behind them while walking down the street could explain the entirety of a sophistocated plan to reach and kill a target.
# Pirates live a life of danger, whereas ninjas live a life of training and solitude.
A ninja can't be in danger. They're just that skilled.
# Pirates get the girls!
Ninjas get the girls willingly. Which isn't to say that they can't kidnap if they wanted to, of course. While no one resists a ninja, no one makes a ninja fail, either.

None.

Sep 7 2007, 10:56 pm KrayZee Post #83

Quote from JordanN
As for females, they forced to be pirates if they're pirates
\

Not really. Some pirate clans are all women only. And if they are mixed in together they normally get equal oppertunities.

Another reason why ninjas suck is because since they originate in old japan they believe in suicide which makes them emo. Unlike pirates where before they end there life they scatter there treasure. Also who cares if they rescue girls. That still doesnt answer how faggy they are. *cough ninja handjob*
Um WHAT? You think all Ninjas are evil? Stop overexaggerating. And they don't suicide, they go to suicidal missions which doesn't make them emotional, more likely 'badass'. Hell, Sam Fisher is a ninja and he has a daughter. And Ryu Hayabusa saved Rachel from getting stabbed in a ritual. Usually a lot of Ninjas tends to be and always independent. Hell, modern Pirates are from Japan too so shut up. And Sam Fisher, is an American.

Quote from EcHo
Ninjas weren't good guys. They were assassins so why would they rescue princesses and such? Pirates don't spend all their times on the sea.
Like I said, Sam Fisher has a daughter and Ryu Hayabusa saved Rachel from getting stabbed in a ritual. Pirates DOES spend all their times on the sea if not beaches.

Which makes them gay...
Obviously they can't cheat death, they're sunk to the bottom of the ocean. And Ninjas can kill cheaters, hands down.
# Pirates have guns.
Yeah, OLD guns. All Ninjas CAN use any weapon they damn please and still be accurate.
# Ninjas can't swim.
Ninjas can swim, despite the fact that they can walk on water.
Ninjas can do the same, faster.
# Grape Shot
Ninjas can dodge that easily and use it against Pirates.
Ninjas have Dogs, Cats, Turtles, Rabbits, Wolves, basicly anything.
GAR and ARGH makes them idiots, period. Read what EzDay said.
Ninjas ALWAYS live in a life of danger, that's the whole point of being a ninja. Pirates, most of the time is wasting safety time on seas.
# Pirates get the girls!
Yes, by raping them or controlling them. A lot of Ninjas ARE girls and I know a lot of Ninjas who gets girls as well.

None.

Sep 7 2007, 11:43 pm FatalException Post #84

Quote from JordanN
Fact: Pirates dress cooler then ninjas. Black cloak? Common. Pirates have outfits design'd to own. And the ninja outfit is terrible during the day because they are easily seen.
Pirates:
1. Are tacky
2. Wear tattered clothes, and/or
3. Are greasy. Ninja actually have homes if they want to, and they actually bathe. Also, the ninja blends, so we don't always wear black.
Quote from Tuxedo-Templar
Some ninjas were trained historically for naval combat. They could swim up to enemy ships and disable their rudders, then dump oil on the water surface in front of the ship, ignite it, and watch the ship move into the burning oil helplessly.

Can't get much more badass than that. Except by being a templar with a tuxedo of course. :3
Although it was uncommon, he's right. Except about the templar part. :P
Quote from JordanN
Quote from EcHo
See, that proves ninjas are gay.

Right on pirate brother. At least pirates have a first maid. Who knows what ninjas do in their dojos.
I know. We train. And ONCE AGAIN, NOT ALL NINJA ARE HOMOSEXUAL.
Quote from EcHo
I think Pirates have cooler outfits, the more formal captains. Ninjas wear tights that exposes their balls killing thousands of sperm everyday, that is why ninjas are extinct!
Again, tacky, tattered, and/or greasy. Shinobi are not extinct, and we do not always wear tights. In fact, I've never worn tights. Tights aren't required for stealth, as any ninja or even vaguely sneaky person would know.
Quote from JordanN
As for females, they forced to be pirates if they're pirates
\

1. Not really. Some pirate clans are all women only. And if they are mixed in together they normally get equal oppertunities.

Another reason why ninjas suck is because since 2. they originate in old japan 3. they believe in suicide which makes them emo. Unlike pirates where before they end there life they scatter there treasure. Also who cares if they rescue girls. 4. That still doesnt answer how faggy they are. *cough ninja handjob*
1.Women on a pirate ship means slavery: Sex, labor, or both. Pirates do not have clans, they have crews.
2. Are you racist?
3. No, it doesn't. Emos whine about nothing and 'attempt' suicide so they can get attention (seriously, how many emos do you see that actually kill themselves?), while a ninja will only kill him/herself if he/she is captured and sees no means of escape.
4. Are you people retarded?! How many times do I have to friggin' tell you that not all ninja are homosexual?!
Quote from EcHo
Stereotyping. Good and evil with ninja, as with everyone else, is relative. There are good ninja and evil ninja.
Quote from JordanN

# Pirates have guns.

# Ninjas can't swim.

# Grape Shot

# Pirates get the girls!
1. Didn't your health class ever cover the effects of alcoholism? It makes them stupid, it makes them fat, and yes, it does make them sway, inhibiting their aim with these guns and cannons you all seem to worship.
2. ...And they still get beat. Pitiful.
3. Shinobi have access to firearms. There's a 7.62mm SKS with bayonet attachment sitting not 20 feet away from me.
4. I can swim. Case closed.
5. ...Loot which they can't do anything with, because everyone knows they're pirates. It's as useful as having a trillion euros in the US and no where to exchange them for American dollars.
6. Cannons take too long to load and have too high of a failure rate to be any use against a ninja.
7. Ooh, sounds perfect for spreading feces all over their confined living space.
8. We can talk however we want.
9. No, we don't. If we did, I wouldn't be on the computer, now would I?
10. ...By kidnapping. I may only be speaking for myself when I say this, but as a ninja, my one girl is enough for me. Tell me, how many girlfriends have you had that you were actually able to please?

None.

Sep 8 2007, 12:36 am FlyingHat Post #85

What about a ninja/pirate hybrid crew?
- The crew can reload cannons in a wink!
- They can easily assassinate people and kittens miles away with muskets (with ninja accuracy of course).
- Rum.
- Black sails?
- Grape shot using shuriken?
Can't really think of anything else.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 12:49 am FatalException Post #86

Quote from FlyingHat
What about a ninja/pirate hybrid crew?
- The crew can reload cannons in a wink!
- They can easily assassinate people and kittens miles away with muskets (with ninja accuracy of course).
- Rum.
- Black sails?
- Grape shot using shuriken?
Can't really think of anything else.
When a ninja turns into a ninja-pirate, they lose well over half their ninja skill to rum and pillaging, making them easy targets for other ninja, which is why when a ninja goes pirate, the nearest ninja kills them almost instantly.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 2:27 am Centreri Post #87

Relatively ancient and inactive

Pirates, primarily because we have Captain Jack Sparrow. Ninjas have... shruiken's. See the difference?

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:02 am FatalException Post #88

Quote from Centreri
Pirates, primarily because we have Captain Jack Sparrow. Ninjas have... shruiken's. See the difference?
Shuriken is the plural of shuriken. Jack Sparrow is afraid of a man with a squid for a head.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:21 am blacklight28 Post #89

wow, thats a stupid question, of course it's ninjas, pirates are so slow and stuff, plus ninja's can just like jump ontop of their ship and like throw a shurikan at the pirate before they'd know what happened and they'd be dead.

and the person who said ninja's cant swim, THEY DONT NEED TO THEY CAN WALK ON WATER LOLOLOLOLOL

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:23 am Echo Post #90

Quote from blacklight28
wow, thats a stupid question, of course it's ninjas, pirates are so slow and stuff, plus ninja's can just like jump ontop of their ship and like throw a shurikan at the pirate before they'd know what happened and they'd be dead.

and the person who said ninja's cant swim, THEY DONT NEED TO THEY CAN WALK ON WATER LOLOLOLOLOL
That is just being stupid. Pirates are not "slow and stuff" and no one can walk on water. "LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:25 am blacklight28 Post #91

yes, i know i meant that pirates are slow compared to ninja's lololloloool but like ninja's probably can swim even if its not possible to walk on water lol

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:26 am FatalException Post #92

Quote from blacklight28
yes, i know i meant that pirates are slow compared to ninja's lololloloool but like ninja's probably can swim even if its not possible to walk on water lol
I can swim just fine, thank you very much.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:27 am Echo Post #93

Stop typing in lower case letters.
Anyways, ninjas aren't really that fast in real life. Anime much?

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:28 am FatalException Post #94

Quote from EcHo
That is just being stupid. Pirates are not "slow and stuff" and no one can walk on water. "LOLOLOLOLOLOL"
Yes they are. They have peglegs.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:29 am FatalException Post #95

Quote from EcHo
Stop typing in lower case letters.
Anyways, ninjas aren't really that fast in real life. Anime much?
I can go fast.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:30 am blacklight28 Post #96

Quote from FatalException
Quote from EcHo
Yes they are. They have peglegs.

not all pirates have peg legs and what was the point of u saying "I can go fast." lol

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:32 am Echo Post #97

If you can clearly see, FatalException is obviously a Ninja.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:36 am blacklight28 Post #98

lol? i'm a ninja too! and someday i'll meet a pirate and pwn him/her

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:37 am Echo Post #99

No, there can only be 1 ninja in SEN. It is clearly FatalException.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:38 am blacklight28 Post #100

gee, that's nice then i'm a samurai and there can only be one samurai in SEN and that's me and nobody can change that!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 711 >
  Back to forum