Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ninja vs Pirate!
Ninja vs Pirate!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2007, 5:46 pm
By: Moogle
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 811 >

Sep 8 2007, 3:44 am reverb102 Post #101

and then im the anthromophic teal hedgehog of SEN!

None.

Sep 8 2007, 4:10 am blacklight28 Post #102

lol, this ninja/pirate forum is turning into a "what am i" forum

None.

Sep 8 2007, 6:10 am Life2Death Post #103

None, There both Metrosexuals. ;)

Kiwis FTW.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 6:38 am Echo Post #104

Don't go offtopic. If it isnt about ninjas or pirates, it is spam by default.

None.

Sep 8 2007, 7:07 am blacklight28 Post #105

wow lol maybe it is spam!!!

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

None.

Sep 8 2007, 8:03 am EzDay281 Post #106

Stop typing in lower case letters.
Anyways, ninjas aren't really that fast in real life. Anime much?
OKAY WELL STOP.
*cough*

Applying anime to ninjas is folly.
Ninjas need no unrealistic representations to be fast.
In fact, anime is underrating their speed!

None.

Sep 8 2007, 6:42 pm ATG Post #107

Ninjas>Pirates.Ninjas just throw surikenz at the pirates' faces

None.

Sep 8 2007, 6:43 pm blacklight28 Post #108

Isn't that what i said? That would happen before the pirate could pull out it's gun.

None.

Sep 9 2007, 3:28 am EzDay281 Post #109

Psh, that's only what a lame ninja would do.

None.

Sep 9 2007, 4:30 am KrayZee Post #110

Terran Ghosts are ninjas, and we don't see Pirates in StarCraft so hands down, Ninjas win. Ghosts are like Splinter Cells, and Splinter are known as Ninjas.

None.

Sep 9 2007, 4:36 am Echo Post #111

Corsair = Pirate. The word corsair means pirate. Ghost is my favorite unit, and by far it is not a ninja in any way.

None.

Sep 9 2007, 6:43 am Elric111 Post #112

fantasy pirates vs fantasy ninjas......ninjas win
real pirates vs real ninjas......pirates win

None.

Sep 10 2007, 3:08 pm KrayZee Post #113

Hands down, Ninjas will win in every reality. Ghosts are Ninjas, they're like Splinter Cells who have nicknames as Ninjas. They're stealthy, and likes the darkness. Plus they use Snipers, a future Ninja would always use.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2007, 3:09 pm by KrAzY. Reason: Good Game.

None.

Sep 10 2007, 3:34 pm reverb102 Post #114

ninja have smoke bombs and pirates don't
ninjas have katanas and martial arts
most things are more sexy as ninjas then pirates
ninjas hands down...

None.

Sep 10 2007, 6:13 pm Elric111 Post #115

Quote from reverb102
ninjas hands down...

pirates have galloens
pirates have cannons and pistols (and maybe rifles)
pirates have sabers or rapiers (easier, faster and more effiecent than katanas)
pirates have loads of gold (hey maybe they can hire ninjas to kill other ninjas XD)
i don't know, a lot of pplz think johnny depp and orlando bloom are sexy as pirates...

None.

Sep 10 2007, 8:05 pm Kellimus Post #116

Quote from EcHo
See, that proves ninjas are gay.

Quote from JordanN
Quote from EcHo
See, that proves ninjas are gay.

Right on pirate brother. At least pirates have a first maid. Who knows what ninjas do in their dojos.

That's why you two shiver ur timbers?

And, no. There are Female Ninjas you ignoramous fools..

None.

Sep 10 2007, 8:27 pm Kellimus Post #117

Quote from Elric111
Quote from reverb102
ninjas hands down...

pirates have galloens
pirates have loads of gold (hey maybe they can hire ninjas to kill other ninjas XD)
i don't know, a lot of pplz think johnny depp and orlando bloom are sexy as pirates...

Um, you fail. Ninjas don't you Katanas (that's Samuri), they use Kodachi for defence, and Ninjaken for offence.

Um..... What purpose does your Galleons have against under-water stealth ninjas?

The ninjas would have infultrated your ship unexpectedly, killed half your crewmen, tied up your "booty" to barrels, stashed stolen Chinese fireworks (for use as bombs), would have lit them (with a minute delay), been out of your ship within twenty seconds, to swim away to a safe distance, and watch your ship explode gloriously into the midnight sky.

Lets see Pirates do that.

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are too much of "pretty boys" to live the "rough and rugged" ways of a "real pirate"s life anywho.

Oh, another scenario:

Instead of blowing up your ship, they'd mearly (when I say they, I mean three ninjas) kill all of you off (without losing a single man), and sail the ship back to their headquarters.

None.

Sep 10 2007, 10:35 pm Elric111 Post #118

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Elric111
Quote from reverb102
ninjas hands down...

pirates have galloens

Um, you fail. Ninjas don't you Katanas (that's Samuri), they use Kodachi for defence, and Ninjaken for offence.

Um..... What purpose does your Galleons have against under-water stealth ninjas?

The ninjas would have infultrated your ship unexpectedly, killed half your crewmen, tied up your "booty" to barrels, stashed stolen Chinese fireworks (for use as bombs), would have lit them (with a minute delay), been out of your ship within twenty seconds, to swim away to a safe distance, and watch your ship explode gloriously into the midnight sky.

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are too much of "pretty boys" to live the "rough and rugged" ways of a "real pirate"s life anywho.

Oh, another scenario:

Instead of blowing up your ship, they'd mearly (when I say they, I mean three ninjas) kill all of you off (without losing a single man), and sail the ship back to their headquarters.

lol ok maybe in fantasy ninjas could have done all that but in real life...nothing nearly as close...pirates would have already bombarded the Ninja HQ with cannon fire...and crossbows and shurikens are not nearly as effective as pistols and rifles... in one and one combat the match is pretty even unless the ninja is using some type of two-handed weapon (tow handed weapons always swing slower and can be counter by a fast weapon...as for sneaking on the ship...its kinda hard to do so when the ship is made of wood that creaks as you walk on it....Ninja are assassians but pirates fight dirty so you cant count out that the pirates are sneaky as well...the pirate crew would out number the ninja force too easier if they tried to take the ship...on land thats a different story...

one on one...it can go either way....also dont act like pirates are just stupid savages, most of them were previous naval officers, which mean they would know how to fight...

but once agen if everyone is going to think of terms of fantasy...ninja are going to win rather than it being a decent fight

None.

Sep 10 2007, 10:47 pm JordanN Post #119

Quote from Elric111
Quote from reverb102
ninjas hands down...

They could also use that money to buy battleships from the british.

None.

Sep 10 2007, 11:10 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #120

wow, you guys really get into these arguments..

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 811 >
  Back to forum