Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ninja vs Pirate!
Ninja vs Pirate!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2007, 5:46 pm
By: Moogle
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 611 >

Sep 4 2007, 7:34 pm Echo Post #61

Ninjas arent faster than bullets.

None.

Sep 4 2007, 7:57 pm EzDay281 Post #62

They don't need to be. If you think your bullet's going to hit the ninja, then you're obviously confused about where the ninja really is.
Ninjas can't even commit suicide via gun. Guns just don't work on them.

None.

Sep 4 2007, 8:35 pm Zycorax Post #63

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Ninjas look cooler <insert ninja smiley that I couldn't find here>

Sep 5 2007, 12:46 am Zell. Post #64

Jedi > Pirates > Ninjas

None.

Sep 5 2007, 2:29 am FatalException Post #65

Quote from KrAzY
Ninjas can infiltrate anything, and they can use any weapon even if it's a gun. Pirates "pirate" but Ninjs "infiltrate" and conquer. And Fatal, I know a lot of male ninjas that are straight.
True, and honestly, I don't know any homonin. Although I do like to call one of my friends a homonin because he dresses like an emo. :P
Quote from EcHo
Pirates can use sabres, swords, guns, ships, cannons, and others. They are also cooler, swifter, and can kick ass. Pirates "Pirate" but Ninjas "Hide and is scared poopless"
Yeah, a ninja can use swords (not going to say sabres because those are also swords), guns, ships, cannons and others, but they really don't need to. The ninja is an expert on stealth, ships and cannons are the anti-stealth. besides, when you can kill a man by poking him (all ninja know how, I'm not telling pirate-fans ;P), weapons are just weight. And ninja aren't scared poopless, they simply go by the phrase, "Go before you go."
Quote from Cob
Ninjas can easily own pirates. Pirates are innatentive.

Ohhhhh yeah.

Quote from EcHo
Ninjas dont have a baseball team.
If a ninja played baseball, they could be a baseball team.
Quote from EzDay281
I'm with the Pirates. The Black Pearl is just as stealthy as ninjas. I'd love to see a cannon blow a ninja's head off. Also, the pirates have a captain with a magic compass. If you don't know what I'm talking about I pity you...
You think you'd hit a ninja with a cannonball? Ninjas have been known to avoid, among other things, point-blank grenade explosions. More importantly, they've been known to avoid cannon shots while hiding inside the cannon. Without moving. Ten seconds after the cannon fires.
The Black Pearl IS NOT stealthy. EzDay is totally right.
Quote from KrAzY
Quote from EcHo
Pirates can use sabres, swords, guns, ships, cannons, and others. They are also cooler, swifter, and can kick ass. Pirates "Pirate" but Ninjas "Hide and is scared poopless"
Ninjas can use ALL of them, any weapon in particular if you count Sam Fisher.
Quote from EcHo
Ninjas dont have a baseball team.
Because they're too good, they don't need a team. A lot of ninjas are independent.
Yep.
Quote from Zell.
(Jedi = Ninja) > Pirate
Edited, the equation was wrong.

God, I wish I had my kamishibai (Look it up). I could get a video of me telling it and then give it to all you pirate lovers.

None.

Sep 5 2007, 2:32 am FatalException Post #66

Merged with above! Yeah!

None.

Sep 5 2007, 9:59 pm JordanN Post #67

Fact: Pirates dress cooler then ninjas. Black cloak? Common. Pirates have outfits design'd to own. And the ninja outfit is terrible during the day because they are easily seen.

None.

Sep 5 2007, 10:18 pm Echo Post #68

Plus they wear tights.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 4:38 pm The Starport Post #69

Some ninjas were trained historically for naval combat. They could swim up to enemy ships and disable their rudders, then dump oil on the water surface in front of the ship, ignite it, and watch the ship move into the burning oil helplessly.

Can't get much more badass than that. Except by being a templar with a tuxedo of course. :3

None.

Sep 6 2007, 4:45 pm Kellimus Post #70

Quote from Tuxedo-Templar
Some ninjas were trained historically for naval combat. They could swim up to enemy ships and disable their rudders, then dump oil on the water surface in front of the ship, ignite it, and watch the ship move into the burning oil helplessly.

Can't get much more badass than that. Except by being a templar with a tuxedo of course. :3

Damn straight.

I would show everyone the "Ninja Handjob", but I'd get banned.

"Ninja Handjob: Pirates only wish they were this cool"

None.

Sep 6 2007, 8:14 pm Echo Post #71

See, that proves ninjas are gay.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 8:35 pm JordanN Post #72

Quote from EcHo

Right on pirate brother. At least pirates have a first maid. Who knows what ninjas do in their dojos.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 9:12 pm MadZombie Post #73

i say ninja, maybe some of you arent familiaer with the "ninja code"

(key) The action or scenario = what it translates to; means

you make eye contect with a ninja = prepare to die

a ninja shakes your hand = have a nice day :D (then prepare to die)

You come home to find a Ninja reading the paper and using your toilet = You can't knock on the freakin door? Prepare to die

You do NOT see a Ninja = Prepare to die

A Ninja takes you out for dinner = Prepare to dine...Then die
... yea ninjas are sick,btw dont forget the number one rule about ninjas

DON'T CUT IN LINE. He will let you pass, buy food and then throw a shuriken swiftly into your throat killing you instantly, then take your food.

(relaible info provided from here)

None.

Sep 6 2007, 9:26 pm EzDay281 Post #74

Quite an aspiration for pirates to only wish they were so cool as.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 10:37 pm Echo Post #75

I think Pirates have cooler outfits, the more formal captains. Ninjas wear tights that exposes their balls killing thousands of sperm everyday, that is why ninjas are extinct!

None.

Sep 6 2007, 11:23 pm KrayZee Post #76

Quote from EcHo
Ninjas arent faster than bullets.
They can dodge bullets, they can knock off the enemy's gun right away AND they can deflect bullets.
Quote from EzDay281
They don't need to be. If you think your bullet's going to hit the ninja, then you're obviously confused about where the ninja really is.
Ninjas can't even commit suicide via gun. Guns just don't work on them.
Exactly.

Quote from Zell.
Jedi > Pirates > Ninjas
That's not possible, really. Despite the fact that Ninjas can weild any weapon, they can use sabers too.

Quote from JordanN
Fact: Pirates dress cooler then ninjas. Black cloak? Common. Pirates have outfits design'd to own. And the ninja outfit is terrible during the day because they are easily seen.
Not ALL ninjas wear black cloaks. As a matter of fact, they wear white, pink, red, or anything else such as camoflage.

Quote from Tuxedo-Templar

Owned.

Quote from EcHo
Nope, but a lot of females ninjas can become lesbians. Hell, Pirates ARE gay despite the fact that some spend their time in the sea alone can give them an influence into loving each man aboard. As for females, they forced to be pirates if they're pirates. And male Ninjas tends to rescue a Princess, Queen, Wife, Girlfriends and so on.

Quote from JordanN
Quote from EcHo

Right on pirate brother. At least pirates have a first maid. Who knows what ninjas do in their dojos.
No, just no.

None.

Sep 7 2007, 12:09 am JordanN Post #77

As for females, they forced to be pirates if they're pirates
\

Not really. Some pirate clans are all women only. And if they are mixed in together they normally get equal oppertunities.

Another reason why ninjas suck is because since they originate in old japan they believe in suicide which makes them emo. Unlike pirates where before they end there life they scatter there treasure. Also who cares if they rescue girls. That still doesnt answer how faggy they are. *cough ninja handjob*

None.

Sep 7 2007, 6:40 pm Echo Post #78

Ninjas weren't good guys. They were assassins so why would they rescue princesses and such? Pirates don't spend all their times on the sea.

None.

Sep 7 2007, 6:57 pm Zell. Post #79

(Jedi = Ninja) > Pirate

Edited, the equation was wrong.

Jedi=Randy Couture > Pirate and Ninjas

None.

Sep 7 2007, 7:14 pm Cob Post #80

There are even poems about ninjas.

NINJA POETRY CORNER
by d.j. kirkbride
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Believe in Ninjas?

Do you believe in ninjas, little girl?

Do you believe in ninjas in your worl'?

I do. You should, too.

Ninjas are all around us.

They specialize in being,.. invisible.

So if the ninja is a good ninja,

You wouldn't know if he (or she) was around.

Don't be dumb.

Ninjas are all around us.

Why Ninjas?

Why ninjas?

Why not ninjas?

I'll tell ya' why not--

They're wearing nothing

More than glorified pajamas.

And we're 'sposed ta' fear 'em?

Here's what I think o'

Them damn sissy ninjas--

URK! Oh my-- my throat--

Chinese throwing star--

To-- my-- throat--

Damn-- ninjas,...

Ninjas Are People, Too.

Ninjas are people, too.

Those silent warriors in their jammies

Of a dark hue.

Sure, they wear silly footwear.

The way the big toe's

Separated from the other toes.

But can you jump fitty feet in the air?

I doubt it, bee-yatch.

Do Ninjas Love?

Do ninjas love?

Do they have time,.. for love,.. ?

Ninjas are all about invisibility, but,..

Are their hearts,.. invisible?

Can ninjas turn off their emotions

As easily as they can,.. disappear?

Oh, woe begone, God bless the lonely,

Lonely,.. ninjas.

Ninjas: Why Do I Love Them So?

Ninjas,..

Why do I love them so?

If I was around them

I'd become a ho.

Ninjas,..

Why are they so damn cool?